Earth Trojan asteroid

Old August 12th 11, 09:56 PM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

Default Earth Trojan asteroid

"Androcles" writes:

The long-term average orbit of 2010 TK7

"average orbit" -- tholen the spam ham.

Non sequitur.

Then why say it,

Why did you say it, Androcles?

-- psychopathic tholen the lying spam ham doesn't know what he said.

What makes you think that I don't know what he said, Androcles?

Ironically, you apparently don't know what you said, Androcles:

"I won't proceed further"
--Androcles

"average orbit" - hahahahahahahaha!

Still having trouble comprehending how to average a time-variable
set of quantities, eh Androcles?

Old August 12th 11, 10:01 PM posted to sci.astro
Androcles[_53_]

wrote in message
| "Androcles" writes:
|
| The long-term average orbit of 2010 TK7
|
| "average orbit" -- tholen the spam ham.
|
| Non sequitur.
|
| Then why say it,
|
| Why did you say it, Androcles?
|
| -- psychopathic tholen the lying spam ham doesn't know what he said.
|
| What makes you think

Adequate blood supply to a functioning brain.
What makes you lie, psychopathic tholen the lying spam ham who doesn't know
what he said?

"average orbit" -- hahahahahahahaha!

Old August 12th 11, 10:15 PM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

"Androcles" writes:

The long-term average orbit of 2010 TK7

"average orbit" -- tholen the spam ham.

Non sequitur.

Then why say it,

Why did you say it, Androcles?

-- psychopathic tholen the lying spam ham doesn't know what he said.

What makes you think

Adequate blood supply to a functioning brain.

Obviously not, considering your inability to properly parse
the question that I asked, Androcles. Then there's the
additional evidence from your claim:

"I won't proceed further"
--Androcles

Old August 12th 11, 10:29 PM posted to sci.astro
Androcles[_53_]

wrote in message

| The long-term average orbit of 2010 TK7

"long-term average orbit" -- ridiculous babbling tholen the lying spam ham
who tries to blame me
for quoting his own words.

Old August 12th 11, 10:54 PM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

"Androcles" writes:

The long-term average orbit of 2010 TK7

"long-term average orbit" -- ridiculous babbling tholen the lying spam ham

Still having trouble comprehending how to average a time-variable
set of quantities, eh Androcles?

who tries to blame me

I'm not the one having trouble comprehending an average orbit,
Androcles.

for quoting his own words.

"I won't proceed further"
--Androcles

Those are your own words, Androcles. Having trouble
remembering what you've written, Androcles?

Old August 12th 11, 11:19 PM posted to sci.astro
Androcles[_53_]

wrote in message
| The long-term average orbit of 2010 TK7
| Non sequitur.
Agreed.

Old August 15th 11, 02:15 PM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

"Androcles" writes:

The long-term average orbit of 2010 TK7

Non sequitur.

Agreed.

How many times do you intend to state your agreement that your
response, which you've chosen not to retain in your latest
follow-up, didn't follow in the sequence of the discussion, as
indicated by the discontinuity in the level of indentation,
Androcles?

"I won't proceed further"
--Androcles

Yeah, right.

"the 1-year AVERAGED [emphasis added] curve shows the centre
of motion librating about l4"
--Connors et al., Nature page 481, 2011 July 28 issue

"the AVERAGE [empahsis added] position of the asteroid
librates about L4"
--Connors et al., Nature page 481, 2011 July 28 issue

Take it up with Nature, Androcles.
Old August 15th 11, 03:47 PM posted to sci.astro
Androcles[_55_]

wrote in message
| The long-term average orbit of 2010
TK7

| Non sequitur.
|
| Agreed.
|
| How many times do you intend to state your agreement
Non sequitur.
I agree your statement "long-term average orbit" is non sequitur.

How many times do you intend to misattribute your non sequitur statement
"long-term average orbit" to me, you long term ignorant lying deranged ****?

Old August 16th 11, 12:24 AM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

"Androcles" writes:

The long-term average orbit of 2010 TK7

Non sequitur.

Agreed.

How many times do you intend to state your agreement

Non sequitur.

Balderdash.

I agree your statement "long-term average orbit" is non sequitur.

Too bad for you that "non sequitur" wasn't written in response to the
remark about "long-term average orbit", Androcles. Rather, it was
written in response to the fact that what you had written was non
sequitur. Of course, you chose to omit your response from your
subsequent follow-up.

How many times do you intend to misattribute your non sequitur statement
"long-term average orbit" to me, you long term ignorant lying deranged ****?

I didn't make any non sequitur statement, Androcles. Rather, you did.

Old August 16th 11, 02:33 AM posted to sci.astro
Androcles[_55_]

wrote in message

| The long-term average orbit of 2010
TK7
| Balderdash.

I agree, long term average orbit is balderdash, spam ham.