As Goes General Motors ...

Old April 5th 06, 10:15 PM posted to alt.astronomy

Default As Goes General Motors ...

Double-A Ruth had another stroke(very bad) and will be selling the house
very soon;. Move back to a Boston apartment,and sit near a warm
radiator,and instead of reading science books I'll use their free
powerful up to snuff real life computers so I will not be missed. Web TV
has worked well over the year,but I like to post the other persons ideas
first and answer them underneath.Its the proper way to go. Double a you
must have notice I'm more garrulous these days. "Home alone" and Bert
is poor company Trebert

Old April 6th 06, 12:00 AM posted to alt.astronomy

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
Double-A Ruth had another stroke(very bad) and will be selling the house
very soon;. Move back to a Boston apartment,and sit near a warm
radiator,and instead of reading science books I'll use their free
powerful up to snuff real life computers so I will not be missed. Web TV
has worked well over the year,but I like to post the other persons ideas
first and answer them underneath.Its the proper way to go. Double a you
must have notice I'm more garrulous these days. "Home alone" and Bert
is poor company Trebert

Sorry to hear about your wife, Bert.

I can't blame you for wanting to move out of Hurricane alley.

I don't think I could stand the heat down there. Must be humid too.

At least now if I ever go to Florida, I'll know enough to go in the
winter. Safer and not quite so hot. One time I almost went to Florida
for a vacation, but for some reason dropped my plans at the last
minute.

Hang in there, Bert.

Double-A

Old April 7th 06, 02:54 AM posted to alt.astronomy

I plan to be in Boston for the July 4th weekend (prior to). When you
have it, give me your phone number, BEERT, and I'll give you a call!

You know you'll miss Florida next winter!

Don't forget...

Saul Levy

Old April 7th 06, 12:07 PM posted to alt.astronomy

nightbat wrote

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:

Double-A Ruth had another stroke(very bad) and will be selling the house
very soon;. Move back to a Boston apartment,and sit near a warm
radiator,and instead of reading science books I'll use their free
powerful up to snuff real life computers so I will not be missed. Web TV
has worked well over the year,but I like to post the other persons ideas
first and answer them underneath.Its the proper way to go. Double a you
must have notice I'm more garrulous these days. "Home alone" and Bert
is poor company Trebert

nightbat

Trebert you are causing my Science Officer Bert a lot of stress
please return him to duty immediately, that's an order! I am sad to hear
you have had another stroke stay in there and keep fighting. Excellent,
yes use the computer comm. available to stay in contact with your Team
Science Members. Darla should be here soon if Dr. Why was on the level.
How can you ever really be alone when you have us? I will need another
Florida Science Officer down there, any volunteers now with the big ones
predicted to hit? Stay safe and don't worry the rest of us are with you.

as you were,
the nightbat
Old April 7th 06, 04:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy

nightbat I'm home alone except for you and my other virtual friends. I
do miss Darla. In the days of old if you did not obey the captain "you
walked the plank. I hope captain in this spacetime you don't blow me
out space ship' air lock like Carl did. Not me nightbat but Ruth had
another stroke,and now she sleeps most of the time,and can't form words
very well. I'm OK Weather here might break a record high if it hits
91F Think they should give water temperatures as well. Water holds
heat,and heat and energy are two sides to the same coin. A vortex can
get very large and pick up speed fast using heat and cold. Hurricanes
love very warm waters. TreBert till 6/6/06

Old April 7th 06, 10:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy

To GM so that it can survive. No use competing with Toyota. You lost
that fight 4 years ago. You must retool. You must keep your best
workers. You must build only hybrid car that get 75 miles to the gallon.
You must have great styling,and safety. A car that needs no big
advertizing. Just pretty girls driving it around in our major cities.
Your workers must start with a lower wage than Toyota'[s workers but a
contract that gives them a piece of the action. GM 2010 motto
must be Safety,economy,and an American car that makes you proud to own.
They should all be made in one color only,and that color is bright
orange TreBert

Old April 7th 06, 11:46 PM posted to alt.astronomy

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
To GM so that it can survive. No use competing with Toyota. You lost
that fight 4 years ago. You must retool. You must keep your best
workers. You must build only hybrid car that get 75 miles to the gallon.
You must have great styling,and safety. A car that needs no big
advertizing. Just pretty girls driving it around in our major cities.
Your workers must start with a lower wage than Toyota'[s workers but a
contract that gives them a piece of the action. GM 2010 motto
must be Safety,economy,and an American car that makes you proud to own.
They should all be made in one color only,and that color is bright
orange TreBert

The way the price of gas is going, I see an econobox in all of our
futures!

Double-A