Don't MAKE me come DOWN there!

Old February 16th 06, 12:06 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.pizza.delivery.drivers,alt.fan.art-bell

Default Don't MAKE me come DOWN there!

Monkey Boy wrote:

On Sun, 12 Feb 2006 12:38:39 -0700, Art Deco
wrote in alt.fan.art-bell in message
:

Charles D. Bohne wrote:

On Sun, 12 Feb 2006 05:46:08 GMT, "Lomie"
wrote:

So Kali, if it were you and you alone who must make the decision, would you
opt for official contact (fully aware that at least 12% of humanity would
be
victim to one form of biocide or another)?

I still see no prove for your figures... why should 780 Million people
commit suicide just from learning that they are not alone in the
universe?

Free cloo, Chu*k -- Darla is a drama queen.

On the other hand.. we have wars and violence, murder and homicide
by the millions every day.

I see no "prove" for your figures, Chu*k.

Those are the *holistic* death figures. For further information,
pleace to be purchasing one of Chunk's crystals, and stare into it
while you have someone hit you repeatedly in the back of the head with
a cast iron frying pan.

"Wow, the colors, dude!"

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler
Official Overseer of Kooks and Saucerheads in alt.astronomy

"Causation of gravity is missing frame field always attempting
renormalization back to base memory of equalized uniform momentum."
-- nightbat the saucerhead-in-chief

"Have patience. First I shall deal with the State of Oregon
and County of Josephine, Then the AFAB, government/media
disinformation Agents with whom you conspire to libel me and my
family. Your time will come."
-- Raymond Ronald Karczewski©, usenet "christ"

"Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, and rather ironic, coming from
someone who obviously has no understanding of what a signature is. Tell me,
Haslam, do you sign your checks as 'Can't you show a little restraint?'"
-- David Tholen, Clueless Newbie of the Month, February 2003
Old February 16th 06, 12:16 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local

Honest John wrote:
"ah" wrote in message
Honest John wrote:
"Art Deco" wrote in message
ah wrote:

YINGbot wrote:
ah wrote in message

Snausages.

Grease stain reveals lost soul idolatrously clashes jizz queen.

Yup.
Yup.
Yup

Yup.

Yup.

Yup.
--
ah
Old February 16th 06, 12:16 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local

Honest John wrote:
"ah" wrote in message
Art Deco wrote:
ah wrote:

"YINGbot" wrote in message
ah wrote in message

Snausages.

Grease stain reveals lost soul idolatrously clashes jizz queen.

Fred and ah would love each other.

You are a Uni sock, AICMF�!

Where is Uni? Happy Valentine to her, not you.

*I* got a card!

*Uno*!

*YAHTZEE*

*Rook*

Pardon?
--
ah
Old February 16th 06, 12:32 AM posted to alt.astronomy

Default Darla's on the way back! (was uhm, something else

"Charles D. Bohne" wrote in message
On Wed, 15 Feb 2006 14:40:00 -0600, "Honest John"
wrote:

Is he being assisted by Elvis ?

HJ

Reverent Elvis now .. he became a preacher man ..
changed his name to Captain Blues Bear ... or was
this on planet "Rupert"?
C.

Carl Sagan and A.C. Clark should have some "lively" discussions !

HJ

Old February 16th 06, 12:33 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.pizza.delivery.drivers

"Charles D. Bohne" wrote in message
On Wed, 15 Feb 2006 17:59:40 GMT, "Dr. Why"
wrote:

I personally feel it's time to take our chances with the 88%!
Or even a lower percentage if necessary.

Yubiwan

Okay then! Meet me next Weekend.
C.

Swing by my house and pick me up, also !

HJ

Old February 16th 06, 12:36 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.pizza.delivery.drivers,alt.fan.art-bell

"Dr. Why", the current sockpuppet of the
fake alien, wrote:

"Kali" wrote in message
.. .
In article 6BJHf.16715$id5.4809@bgtnsc04-
news.ops.worldnet.att.net, posted Sun, 12 Feb 2006 16:43:46
GMT, Lomie says...

"Kali" wrote in message

[...]

Biology as an undergrad, neuroscience as a doctoral student.

Neuroscience?
Good, maybe you can help me with something.
But I have to get back to work now, so I'll return later.

Thank you, Kali, for your civility And your skepticism!

Lomie

So anyways, I also am a student of neuroscience, Kali.

Great!

As far as I'm concerned, for the brain to study itself takes a most deep
level of fearlessness and explorative savvy!

I see it as the ultimate "search for self".

Some people have said that the human brain is the most beautiful and
complicated organization of matter in the universe.
And other words of English along these lines:

"I, George Bush, President of the United States of America, do hereby
proclaim the decade beginning January 1, 1990, as the Decade of the

Brain. I
call upon all public officials and the people of the United States to
observe that decade with appropriate programs, ceremonies, and

activities."
George Bush (from Presidential Proclamation 6158, July 17, 1990)

"As we begin the 21st century, the Hubble space telescope is providing us
with information about as yet uncharted regions of the universe and the
promise that we may learn something about the origin of the cosmos. This
same spirit of adventure is also being directed to the most complex
structure that exists in the universe - the human brain."
Floyd E. Bloom (in Fundamental Neuroscience edited by
L.R. Squire et al., 2003)

"In proportion to our body mass, our brain is three times as large as

that
of our nearest relatives. This huge organ is dangerous and painful to

give
birth to, expensive to build and, in a resting human, uses about 20 per

cent
of the body's energy even though it is just 2 per cent of the body's

weight.
There must be some reason for all this evolutionary expense."
Susan Blakemore (from "Meme, Myself, I", New Scientist,
March 13, 1999)

So has any knowledge come from this 16 year thrust, beginning in 1990, to
shed light on the reason for all that evolutionary expense?

Definitely, but you know this already, as a student of
neuroscience, right?

And what, in your opinion, is the most important advance to blossom

during
this period in the burgeoning discipline of neuroscience?

Research on LTP. You?

Hello again, Kali, and a "Hi" also from Lomie.
She agrees, with emphasis upon the LTP correlations with endorphin
production.
Special interest could be focused on the relationships of LTP and LTD with
physical aging processes.

Lomie is preparing to leave for a mission, so you have me at your service.
My name is Yubiwan, and I am the resident "shrink" as some would say.

It's very nice to meet you, and please don't let gravity hold you down too
much.

Yubiwan

So which sockpuppet come out next, fake alien?

Old February 16th 06, 12:41 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local

"ah" wrote in message
Honest John wrote:
"ah" wrote in message

"YINGbot" wrote in message
ah wrote in message

Snausages.

Grease stain reveals lost soul idolatrously clashes jizz queen.

Fred and ah would love each other.

You are a Uni sock, AICMF?!

Where is Uni? Happy Valentine to her, not you.

*I* got a card!

*Uno*!

*YAHTZEE*

*Rook*

Pardon?

Never played Pardon, but Rook is a fun card game !

HJ

Old February 16th 06, 12:46 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.pizza.delivery.drivers,alt.fan.art-bell

Default TSDQ NOMINATION: Don't MAKE me come DOWN there!

fake alien, wrote:

"Charles D. Bohne" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 15 Feb 2006 10:46:14 GMT, "Dr. Why"
wrote:

Hi Doc Yubiwan,

nice to have you back! Hope you (all of you) had a good trip!?

Yes, certainly and thank you Charles.
A Good trip indeed!

Hello again, Charles, and how have you been?

Don't ask my doctors, I myself pretend to feel fine :-)

I sincerely hope all is well, and that you continue to feel better and
better!

Not sure what you're disputing here.

With all that dysfunctional quotings it's not very easy to catch up -
even for me, who followed the discussions all the time, it would be
almost impossible to file thru all postings and get a complete picture.

(BTW, Lomie is preparing for a mission outside the galaxy with Silouen.)

S/he told us already, thanks.

You can't be questioning the 155,012 figure, because it's too well known.

I always question "well known figures", they are mostly wrong.

Not this one.
Looks like Lomie got that particular gem from an American census website.

http://www.census.gov/cgi-bin/ipc/pcwe

It's not precise, though fairly accurate.

...[those] ... suicide cases would do us a great favor.

Ah, so it is your contention that increasing this figure, the death rate,
is as good as decreasing the birth rate in order to attain "balance"?
I'm only asking because I happen to agree with you if this is the case.
Unfortunately, among my kind, I am in the minority on this issue.

We must have a balanced population, yes.
Even one billion inhabitants are too many on this world, especially if
we want all of them to have a decent standard of living.
(But I preferred a voluntary decrease in our birthrates ...
unfortunately the ruling greed^powers will not allow for the necessary
new distribution of "money").

So now that you have a "real perspective", what will you do with it?

Now as I said before, one word describes why at least 12% will commit
some form of human biocide.

Great: Show up!

Yes, I agree!
Let's make contact, get the bad parts over with, and get on with
exploration.
Again, a minority stance, but in my opinion a good and valid one.

Logic clearly dictates .. :-
Yes, I am on your side!

This must be part of our "mirror" status.
Many people will think they see themselves when they look at us.
This can work both for and against you.
Try walking THROUGH the looking glass, Charles.

I am ready to do that.

There will always be enough kookyness to keep the Art Decos of the world

in
business.

You must understand that the apparent "Aufklärung" {clearing-up} is not
a honest one and never aims at educating people, the goal of AUK people
is to stop people from thinking and to keep them in the dark in order to
make them better exploitable for the top ruling class.

Yet, I do agree with your "new better mankind" assessment.
The problem here stems moreso from the fact that every human we've

contacted
"closely", or in other words in a personal way which affords them
undisputable evidence of our existence, has taken a different stance.
Thus far, the vast majority of close contacts feel that the price is

still
too high.

This is proof that you contacted the wrong people.

They'll kill themselves, their families and friends, their bosses and
employees, their cats and dogs.

Now that you mention the animals, you have my attention .. but then --
they kill millions of animals for lesser reasons.

Interesting, what gets your attention, Charles.
Why are you more attentive to lower, less sentient forms.
Rooting for the underdogs? G

Unlike you, I do not discriminate.

Well forgive me, Charles, but apparently you Do discriminate.
If your attention is had by animals over humans, that is.

There is only one eternal soul and
it makes no difference what form or body it inhabits at a certain time
or place in this universe.

It's time for the big change!

I agree.
And this issue is highly controversial with us.

Well - I am ready to defend that view in front of your "top leaders".

{12% "suicides}
This 12% figure also represents the murder victims.
Not sure Lomie made that clear.

Well I would not call "murder" suicide .. :-)

You're absolutely right, of course.
We wouldn't either, however we used to call it that at one time.
The PSR, which stands for the human Potential Suicide Rate, is a throwback
term.
It's very dated because back before we began to study humans as individuals,
back when our human study focused at only the species level, a human killing
another human was a factor in "species suicide".
Of course, we now see the importance in making the distinction, but up to
now we saw no need to alter the term, PSR.

So from now on we shall refer to the rate of potential human biocide as the
PBR.
Thank you so much for your wise input.
Inaccuracy is the mother of confusion.

Ok, I see we must make sure that all people may have a choice
of their own ... Again, that's a question of proper information and
a retrenchment of the top villains.

This planet is ready to face the truth.

Again, I agree.
Too bad you and I aren't better represented in the bargaining. G

We are not? So why NOT? What make them decision-makers, TPTB, over us?

C.

They are TPTB over the entire galaxy is I suppose what does so.
And they have the interests of the galaxy to look after.
Human beings are believed to possess a mighty potential for many good
things.
Even the loss of the minimum 12% is totally unacceptable to some in terms of
loss to this potential.
From the human perspective, how many Newtons or Einsteins, Sagans or
Hawkings might be in that 12%?
Such a loss might very well cripple the power of humans to be one of the
brighter lamps for our galaxy.

I personally feel it's time to take our chances with the 88%!
Or even a lower percentage if necessary.

The guidelines for this prestigious award state:

"For those logically consistent persons who leave Usenet for ever,
rather more often than the Cabal's rules require. It isn't necessary to
leave Usenet for ever three times in a single week to win this award,
but it helps. Operatic flouncing of other kinds, including unprovoked
meltdowns and ridiculous ranting may also lead to a nomination for this
award. Named after Drama Empress Tony Sidaway."

The Darla socks make a big production of "leaving usenet", allegedly to
float about in intergalactic space, yet another sockpuppet always
returning to this small corner of the Milky Way for the sole purpose of
performing in front of the saucerheads on usenet. When this behaviour
is pointed out, a big production always results with more saucerhead
gaga of "first official contact", "potential suicide rate", and "we
want you to be skeptical."

I fully realize this entity might be a troll, but he/she/it has not, to
my knowledge, declared victory in over three years of stroking the
saucerheads.

Therefore I nominate Darla Pere and her/his/its sockpuppets for the
Tony Sidaway Drama Queen Award.

Any seconds?

Yubiwan

Old February 16th 06, 12:52 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.pizza.delivery.drivers,alt.fan.art-bell

Default NOMINATION: Don't MAKE me come DOWN there!

Charles D. Bohne wrote:

On Wed, 15 Feb 2006 13:28:04 GMT, "Dr. Why"
wrote:

You reanimated a dead human body?

Her body tissue was not dead.
Kiyo was only "a little bit dead".
There was actually very little tissue damage other than the fact that all
her extremities had been ripped from her torso.
Aligning the neck was a bit tricky, but Lomie replaced her head showing
excellent skill.
Hard to believe, I know, attitude of a human teenager coupled with hands of
a great surgeon.
Impressive to observe, though.

I bet it was :-)

Too bad it's all total bull****.

So she asked to participate, and she's been aging ever since.
Looks like we have the pleasure to participate in it almost daily :-)

Who is "we", Ch*ck? (Just playin' with you, Charles.)

"We" would be a whole universe except the Seans

Like your pals the "Pleiadians", Chu*k?

http://www.pleiadians.com/

With us it's just an ancient ritual in which we equably participate.
And yes, on Earth, with your gravity and ignorance about endorphins and
other anti-aging techniques, you age yourselves frequently.
Your subtle "almost" did not go unnoticed.
Few people know that they sometimes experience several days of virtually no
aging, while other times they can age themselves to the tune of several days
in one.
One of the prices of external influences on sentient beings under the strict
weight of matter in a gravity sink.

So where do you live?

So she partook in the aging program because she wanted to enjoy the
benefits of aging MENTALLY.

So you claim NOT to "age" mentally while living millions of years, ..
unless you perform your rites of aging?

I suppose it's a lot more fun to post coded messages to Usenet than it is to
communicate secretly via email.

I don't know, you better ask Art and his club:-

*ding* tips sombrero

What is my "club", Chu*k?

But if you want to send encrypted messages you should better
use my public PGP-keys.

Yer both idiots.

Strengthens the synapses?

Only if you do the decryption in your mind, without a machine or
computer.

What the heck -- it's been awhile since Chu*k has been on the ballot,
so I'll nominate him for the Joseph Bartlo Pathetic Anal Pineapple
Award:

"The "Jojo Pineapple" is awarded every month to the Usenet poster who
best establishes a pattern of stupidity, idiocy, moronism, silliness,
cretinism and general kookery in a way exemplified by the eponymous
founder of this award, Joseph "Foamboi" Bartlo."

Any seconds?
Yubiwan

C.