chapt13 Experiment: Dirac's new-radioactivities and Dirac's additiveand multiplicative creation #81 Atom Totality theory 5th ed.

Old November 22nd 11, 08:03 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
Archimedes Plutonium[_2_]

Default chapt13 Experiment: Dirac's new-radioactivities and Dirac's additiveand multiplicative creation #81 Atom Totality theory 5th ed.

This chapter is certainly the largest chapter in this book since it
has to cover so
much. It is how the Universe grew from a Hydrogen Atom Totality all
the way up
to its present 231Plutonium Atom Totality, and how it will eventually
transform into
a Element 96 Atom Totality in the future.

This chapter derives its basis from the book
"Directions in Physics",
P. Dirac, 1978, pages
74 to 81 where he talks about "new
radioactivities." If you do not own
the book, it is the best single book written on physics of the 20th
century and Dirac was the singular most important physicist of the
20th century for it was Dirac that
sealed Quantum Mechanics with the Dirac Equation and then it was Dirac
who lead the way to the Atom Totality theory via new-radioactivities
and gravity as positron space. A lot of people think Bohr was the
greatest physicist of the 20th century, but in fact, it was Dirac that
surpassed him in leading the way to the 21st century.

This chapter derives its basis from the book "Directions in Physics",
P. Dirac, 1978, pages
74 to 81 where he talks about "new
radioactivities."
Specifically on page 77 is where Dirac outlines
his *new-
radioactivity*. It is funny to me, how here
we have the preeminent
physicist of the 20th century for whom Einstein
is a pipsqueak
alongside
Dirac. Dirac was a giant of physics, and Einstein in
comparison a midget.
Funny how the entire physics and astronomy
community overlooked and
never realized the importance of these
paragraphs in what is one
of
the most important physics books ever written--
Dirac's Directions in
Physics.
It is easy to teach anyone physics of facts; to teach them the Maxwell
Equations or Quantum Mechanics. But how do you teach someone
recognize what subjects of physics are important
and what are "dead
ends". The physics community
chose dead-ends when it chose Einstein
and
his phony baloney General Relativity. Yet there it is-- the
brilliant
truth of the 20th century in Dirac's
few paragraphs:

--- quoting Dirac's Directions in Physics, page 77 ---
I propose a theory where there is continuous creation of matter,
together with this variation of G.
Both the assumption of continuous
creation and the
variation of G follow from the Large Numbers
Hypothesis.
This continuous creation of matter must be looked upon as
something
quite independent of known physical processes. According to
the
ordinary physical processes, which we study in the laboratory,
matter
is conserved. Here we have direct nonconservation of matter..
It is, if
you like,
a new kind of radioactive process for which
there is nonsconservation
of matter and by which particles
are
created where they did not previously exist. The
effect is very
small, because the number of particles created will be
appreciable
only when we wait for a very long time interval compared
with the age
of the Universe.
--- end quoting Dirac's new radioactivity ---

When Dirac says something like that in the 20th century, every
physicist should have payed attention.
Dirac goes on to say further that the Moon should
be moving away from
Earth at a rate of 2cm/year
for Multiplicative Creation.
In an earlier edition of this book, I computed that a river discharge
such as 1/6 the Amazon or a river the flow of the
Rhine River, only
instead of water
would flow cosmic-rays or gamma ray bursts would
create the entire planet Earth in 5 billion years.
In the 2nd edition I was looking for a flow rate of
Cosmic rays and
Cosmic gamma ray bursts to see
if our Solar System matches that
cosmic input with Dirac's need of a 2cm/year for the Moon.

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium/