Chapt22 galaxies outlining a f orbital of plutonium atom #450 AtomTotality 4th ed

Old May 27th 11, 08:21 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
Archimedes Plutonium[_2_]

Default Chapt22 galaxies outlining a f orbital of plutonium atom #450 AtomTotality 4th ed

First off, look at this picture of a f orbital of a plutonium atom
cubic set, y^3 and z^3
of the simplified polynomial. The book:Â*THE ELEMENTS BEYOND URANIUM,
Seaborg & Loveland, 1990 and page 73.

And now look at this ring found on Jarrett's photo plates:
Alright it was Jarrett that reported a ring structure involving P-P
and P-I superclusters.
--- quoting ---
http://spider.ipac.caltech.edu/staff...tt/papers/LSS/
The third layer (0.01 z 0.02) is dominated by the P-P
supercluster
Â*(left side of image) and the P-I supercluster extending
up into the
Â*ZoA terminating as the Great Attractor region (notably
Abell 3627)
Â*disappears behind a wall of Milky Way stars. An
intriguing "ring" or
Â*chain of galaxies seems to circle/extend from
the northern to the
Â*southern Galactic hemisphere (see also Figure
1). It is unknown
Â*whether this ring-like structure is physically
associated with the
Â*cosmic web or an artifact of projection.
--- end quoting ---

Now tell me, does that ring look like the f orbital of the Cubic set
in Seaborg and Loveland's book?

If it is, then we only have to explain the other superclusters seen in
this atlas:

http://www.atlasoftheuniverse.com/nearsc.html
http://www.atlasoftheuniverse.com/wnearsc.gif
And if we look at the atlas of the universe website above can we see
ring structure?
I would say yes, but not as clear as Jarrett's ring pattern.

We have to explain the other superclusters in the atlas that are not
part of the y^3 or z^3
ring.

And if we look at that Atlas can we form all the other clusters as a
second ring that is
perpendicular to the y^3 ring?

Here we take it as assumption that the redshift is not a indication of
distance but rather,
only an indication of space-curvature relative to our position. So
that we are looking for the
majority of galaxy clusters to be the spine of a lobe. We see the P-P
and P-I superclusters of Jarrett's ring as the y^3 of the f orbital of
plutonium, and we would then see the majority of the other galaxies as
the spine of the lobe and perpendicular to the y^3 ring.

If we look at that atlas we do in fact see those superclusters of
Virgo to Herculeum forming a somewhat straight line as to be the
backbone or spine of the lobe of 5f6 of plutonium.

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium/
Old May 27th 11, 08:41 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
Archimedes Plutonium[_2_]

Default Chapt22 galaxies outlining a f orbital of plutonium atom #451Atom Totality 4th ed

Old May 28th 11, 07:13 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
Archimedes Plutonium[_2_]

Default Chapt22 Virgo -- Shapley Concentrate as f orbital of plutonium atom#452 Atom Totality 4th ed

http://www.atlasoftheuniverse.com/ne....atlasoftheuni...
[...]

Let me refine a few of the questions above. With that assumption that
the redshift
of galaxies is not a distance measure but merely a measure of the
extent of curvature
of that region of space where those galaxies reside. With that
assumption can we
find a sort of straight-line of superclusters of galaxies in that
atlas picture
referred to above?

The answer is a resounding yes, for we can go from Virgo supercluster
to Centaurus
supercluster and that is a magnificent forming of a straightline of
galaxies to
form the backbone or spine of a lobe of the 5f6 of plutonium atom
orbital. But it
does not stop there at Centaurus. If we make a slight adjustment to
the atlas pictu

http://www.atlasoftheuniverse.com/nearsc.html

http://www.atlasoftheuniverse.com/wnearsc.gif

If we adjust that picture with the assumption that redshift is not a
distance measure but only
a curvature of space measure, and the reason that Voids occur so often
is that it is the "falling off
the spine of the lobe".

If we look at Hercules to Coma to Shapley and if we said that Coma was
actually in a line with
Hercules and with Shapley due to the correction of the redshift as a
curvature measure.

So that we end up with just one long straight line of supercluster
galaxies going from

Virgo -- Centaurus -- Hercules -- Coma -- Shapley

So the summary of all the atlas and mapping of the Cosmos of galaxies
to date would be that there is a
huge Cosmic Ring (Jarrett's ring) involving many normal clusters of
galaxies but also the P-P and P-I superclusters and a straightline of
huge superclusters of galaxies perpendicular to the Ring. In other
words,
the galaxies of the Cosmos form a 5f6 orbital of a Cosmic plutonium
atom.

Let me do a bit of revision, a bit of backpeddling here.

--- quoting from ---
http://spider.ipac.caltech.edu/staff...tt/papers/LSS/
The third layer (0.01 z 0.02) is dominated by the P-P supercluster
(left side of image) and the P-I supercluster extending up into the
ZoA terminating as the Great Attractor region (notably Abell 3627)
disappears behind a wall of Milky Way stars. An intriguing "ring" or
chain of galaxies seems to circle/extend from the northern to the
southern Galactic hemisphere (see also Figure 1). It is unknown
whether this ring-like structure is physically associated with the
cosmic web or an artifact of projection.
--- end quoting ---

So if we made the assumption that redshift is not about distance, but
only about the degree of curvature of
space in a location of a lobe of a gigantic plutonium atom, we can
thence begin to see the galaxies of the
Cosmos are arranged in a huge ring with a straight line of galaxies
perpendicular to the ring.

Earlier I said that Coma supercluster was in a straight line with
these other superclusters:
Virgo -- Centaurus -- Hercules -- and then Coma to Shapley
Concentrate

But upon reading Jarrett's fourth layer, I realized that Coma probably
fits into that cosmic ring
structure that has the P-P and P-I superclusters of the third layer.
Keeping in mind that redshift
is a poor distance measure and measures space curvature, not distance.

--- quoting from ---
http://spider.ipac.caltech.edu/staff...tt/papers/LSS/
The fourth layer (0.02 z 0.03) is characterized by compact galaxy
clusters, including Coma (extreme top of image), Abell 3627 in the
ZoA, the Ophiuchus cluster directly to the north of the Milky Way
center, and clusters associated with P-P. The "great wall" of galaxies
extends from Coma down toward Bootes and Hercules.
--- end quoting ---

The atlas pictu
http://www.atlasoftheuniverse.com/nearsc.html
http://www.atlasoftheuniverse.com/wnearsc.gif

So here I am using both Jarrett's and the atlas maps and commentary. I
find the atlas maps the best job because of their attempt to depict
the galaxies as three dimensional plotting. Whereas Jarrett's and
Juric's
make no attempt of a 3D depiction. One cannot emphasis enough how much
better a mapp is when it is given a
3rd dimensional depiction.

So the upshot of all of this, is that in a Big Bang theory, the
distribution and the density of galaxies have no overall order or
pattern. In an Atom Totality theory, order and pattern are number 1
features, because, well, an atom is the most highly ordered particle
in the entire Cosmos because of its EM force and its quantum
feature of never losing energy over time. In fact, an atom of its
electron revolving around its proton is a perpetual motion machine,
for our teachers mistaught us. The world does have perpetual motion
machines of electrons revolving around a nucleus.

So, in a Atom Totality theory, once we start making maps of the
galaxies of the universe, we slowly begin to see that they are
patterned and ordered, highly ordered. And the pattern emerging from
Juric and Jarrett and the Atlas is a cosmic ring with a straight line
of very dense galaxies perpendicular to that ring. This is the
pattern seen in the book:

First off, look at this picture of a f orbital of a plutonium atom
cubic set, y^3 and z^3
of the simplified polynomial. The book:Â*THE ELEMENTS BEYOND URANIUM,
Seaborg & Loveland, 1990 and page 73.

On page 73, if we put planet Earth with astronomers looking at the
Cosmos at large, into one of those
lobes of the cubic set, we would see that Ring of galaxies as that 5f6
ring perpendicular to the lobe and
we would see a dense straightline set of galaxies perpendicular to the
Ring.

So the more and more that astronomers observe and record the night sky
of galaxies and map what the see, the
more and more it is becoming evident that they are mapping what the
5f6 of a gigantic plutonium atom looks like.

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium/