The 1% hollow moon / Brad Guth

Old July 19th 09, 04:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.geo.geology,sci.astro,sci.space.policy,sci.physics
BradGuth

Default The 1% hollow moon / Brad Guth

If we could access even 1% of the 1% that's likely hollow, our initial
lunar habitat problems would be over. However, going by NASA seismic
data of when those 14.7 tonne upper Saturn stages impacted, as such
indicated something weird, as perhaps a whole lot more hollow than
10%, because solid and fully compacted packed geology simply doesn't
ring like a bell unless that extremely tough outer crust is hiding an
unusually low density interior, including a few of those potential
voids that I keep suggesting should be.

Of course our crack wizards at NASA most likely taped over that kind
of seismic data with episodes of "I Love Lucy".

~ BG
Old July 19th 09, 09:19 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.geo.geology,sci.astro,sci.space.policy,sci.physics
BradGuth

Notice that whenever the regular laws of physics and best available
science that's easily peer replicated supports an outside/independent
theory or deductive interpretation on behalf of most anything,
suddenly those exact same laws of physics (including everything
Newtonian) and whatever the science becomes systematically
disqualified and/or simply can't apply because they(insiders of our
DARPA and NASA cult/cabal) say so.

It's like everything of Usenet/newsgroups and Google Groups turns
itself into another cesspool or black hole of extreme negativity and
denial, of unusually faith-based and/or politically skewed kind of
brown-nosed clown populated realm of bizarro land, whereas up becomes
down and black becomes white, or else we merely slip into the 4th or
5th dimension (similar to falling off the edge of Earth). Lord forbid
we should maintain or cultivate any kind of an open mindset and
thereby fairly exchange/share ideas and information, or much less dare
revise anything, whereas instead purely subjective science news as
based upon mainstream conditional physics and scientific obfuscation
gets front page and above the fold coverage, along with nothing but
the very best of supercomputer simulations and artificial composite/
stacked eyecandy hype, and of course all of it at public funded
expense none the less (as Walter Cronkite would say; because that’s
the way it is).

~ Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth BG / “Guth Usenet”