What can I image in 60 seconds?

Old October 24th 07, 08:15 AM posted to uk.sci.astronomy
ukastronomy

Default What can I image in 60 seconds?

http://www.martin-nicholson.info/1/60seconds.htm

Old October 25th 07, 07:24 PM posted to uk.sci.astronomy
Dr J R Stockton[_1_]

In uk.sci.astronomy message
groups.com, Wed, 24 Oct 2007 00:15:52, ukastronomy martin_piers_nichol
posted:
http://www.martin-nicholson.info/1/60seconds.htm

You could be much more user-friendly by adding a brief paragraph
explaining the nature of each offering.

Usenet convention requires that the Body of an article should be fully
comprehensible without reading/remembering the Subject.

See via sig below, and also (ignoring the last point[*], except here)
UKSA[+] FAQ A.5.
[*] As written, it's anti-tautologous; and as intended it's not
generally accepted in full.
[*] Be careful to get the right UKSA.

--
(c) John Stockton, Surrey, UK. replyYYWW merlyn demon co uk Turnpike 6.05.
Web URL:http://www.uwasa.fi/~ts/http/tsfaq.html - Timo Salmi: Usenet Q&A.
Old October 26th 07, 03:28 PM posted to uk.sci.astronomy
M Holmes

Dr J R Stockton wrote:

Usenet convention requires that the Body of an article should be fully
comprehensible without reading/remembering the Subject.

Though sadly, not necessarily fully rational :-(

FoFP

--
I read in the newspaper today that children will be taught Pole-Dancing
as part of a Council-run initiative. Perhaps after four decades of