Secure PC with 5 easy ways plus 2 more from pupuweb Blog

Old December 16th 10, 07:58 AM posted to sci.astro
pupuweb Blog Daily News

Default Secure PC with 5 easy ways plus 2 more from pupuweb Blog

Secure PC with 5 easy ways

With the increased usage of internet, it is now becoming important for
all computer users to keep their system secure from spyware and
malware on the web. Big companies like Kaspersky and BitDefender have
developed different security software to protect users’ computers from
network attacks, malware, adware and so on. However an antivirus or
internet security might not always protect and secure you computer
system, since there are hundreds of new virus and trojans being
created everyday. You need to follow a few more tips to fully secure
your system from any kind of harm or dangerous activities.
Continue reading ‘Secure PC with 5 easy ways’

http://www.pupuweb.com/blog/secure-pc-with-5-easy-ways/

Google Voice app update to support iPad and iPod touch

Now you can send SMS, listen to your voicemail, get notifications, and
even initiate calls from your Apple products that lack for phone
service. Google Voice for iPads and iPod touch devices has arrived.
Continue reading ‘Google Voice app update to support iPad and iPod
touch’

http://www.pupuweb.com/blog/google-v...nd-ipod-touch/

Email delegation available in Gmail

In a strange deviation from the norm, Google has taken a Google Apps-
only feature and added it to regular Gmail. Email delegation allows
you to grant other Gmail users to access your account (without signing
out of theirs).
Continue reading ‘Email delegation available in Gmail’

http://www.pupuweb.com/blog/email-de...able-in-gmail/

--
Many of our readers prefer to receive latest Geeky Fun posting via
email. Our users love them! If you would like to get them as well,

Get pupuweb Blog update in your mailbox daily:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/Alex-HereHaveWhatIKnow

Follow pupuweb on Twitter: https://twitter.com/pupuweb_com

Find us on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Alex-h...t/233012231776

Thank you for viewing Blog update from pupuweb.com