LIFE ON VENUS EXISTS!!!

Old April 24th 06, 07:40 PM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

Default LIFE ON VENUS EXISTS!!!

Brad Guth wrote:
The pictures you say I "don't believe in" are a product of the
science you say I don't believe in. Ain't that funnier than a
herd of monkeys ****in' in a 1956 Buick?

You have monkeys, and a 1956 Buick? (I'm seriously impressed)

Stupid, off-the-wall question, Stupid Brad, based on a stupid,
off-the-****ing-wall superstition.
I am one ****ing "nonJew" that I would like to have around for a
few more years.

Why are you taking such valuable time of your supposed nonJew expertise
for going postal?

I rechecked to see if I've missed anything. Nope, there's not a damn
thing that's constructively contributed as to the topic of other life
existing/coexisting on Venus.
-
Brad Guth

John Griffin doesn't contribute much except expletives. Based on his
rhetoric I would guess that his mother used to beat him when he was
young. Poor fellow.

tomcat

Old April 25th 06, 01:18 AM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

Mental dwarf "tomcat" wrote:

Brad Guth wrote:
[...]

Hurray! Now you'll start trying to refute what I say.
BWAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Old April 25th 06, 07:31 PM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

John Griffin,
As per Earth's humanity having artificially contributed to a measurable
reduction in Earth's albedo means absolutely nothing to the likes of
your collective of incest cloned wizards of naysayology, and of their
mainstream status quo conditional laws of physics (the all American and
Jewish "so what's the difference" law of "up your's). Even a NASA
bullet that's loaded with a nasty tip worth of VX in each of their
heads wouldn't stand a chance in hell at altering such a dumbfounded
mindset collective of such born-again pagan bigotry. It seems that
such rusemasters are still into using their damage-control worth of
their conditional laws of physics in order to suit their highly bigoted
arguments, as well as otherwise having to continually exclude upon
whatever evidence that rocks their pathetic sinking ships.

What can the truth by others or I possibly have to say? Our coal and
oil reserves (though having become horrifically spendy and somewhat
lethal) are apparently going to last forever, and we'll simply have to
adapt to $10+/gallon and $1/kwhr, along greater levels of global
pollution, of subsequent warming and those pesky higher levels of
oceans, or die trying (though obviously the Islamic/Muslims get to die
first).

I guess that analogy goes for the physics law of Venusians having too
much available energy (the exact opposite of Mars) that's 100%
renewable is clearly of what's keeping the likes of any such
intelligent life from ever having existed/coexisted upon Venus, as well
as for their troublesome 90.5% worth of gravity, and for otherwise
having all of that 65+ kg/m3 worth of atmospheric buoyancy as only
having added more of those pesky/insurmountable laws of physics, as
representing what has been making it so gosh darn impossible on behalf
of whatever's natural and/or of ETI from making a go of it.

Apparently we're not only by far the smartest intelligence in the
universe, but we're the only species of life that isn't of heathen
status. Apparently our God and/or intelligent designer wasn't smart
enough to do more than one planet.

Gee whiz, folks, I never realized how pathetically impossible other
life has it, especially when there's so much available clean energy,
plus such an inventory of raw minerals at less gravity and to think of
such an environment having to deal with all of that pesky buoyancy, not
to mention their having to survive within such a terrific shield from
solar and cosmic radiation as being so nicely accommodated by that
thick and relatively dry soup of an atmosphere that's so robust yet
calm near the surface. My God, and holy cow; how bad off does it get?
-
Brad Guth

Old April 26th 06, 04:06 AM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

John Griffin (aka BWAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!),
In my recent reply to "tomcat" and the like;
As per Earth's humanity having artificially contributed to a measurable
reduction in Earth's albedo means absolutely nothing to the likes of
your refined collective, as such a fine brude of incest cloned wizards
of such naysayology, and of their mainstream status quo of having so
thoughtfully utilized those conditional laws of physics (the all
American and often Jewish "so what's the difference" law of "up
your's). Even a NASA bullet that's laced with a nasty tip worth of VX
in each of their heads wouldn't stand a chance in hell at altering such
a dumbfounded mindset collective, of moderating such born-again pagan
bigotry mindset. It seems that such rusemasters are still into using
their damage-control worth of implementing via their conditional laws
of physics in order to suit their NASA approved yet highly bigoted
arguments, as well as otherwise having to continually exclude upon
whatever evidence that rocks their pathetic fleet of sinking ships.

Their status quo or bust (know thy enemy and snooker thy humanity) is
apparently all there is;
What can the truth by others or I possibly have to share? Our coal and
oil reserves (though having become horrifically spendy, certainly far
more impacting upon our environment and even somewhat lethal if you so
happen to be Muslim or even yet another species of life that's becoming
extinct) are apparently going to last forever, and we'll simply have to
adapt to the $10+/gallon and $1/kwhr, along with greater levels of
global pollution, of subsequent warming and having to deal with those
pesky higher levels of oceans, or die trying (though obviously
Islamic/Muslims will get to die first).

In further jest, I'm to guess that this same all or nothing format of
an analogy goes for the physics law of whatever Venusians and/or of
visiting ETs as having too much available energy (the exact opposite of
Mars), of such energy that's 100% renewable and apparently of what's
keeping the likes of any such intelligent life from their ever having
existed/coexisted upon Venus. This goes as well as for their
troublesome 90.5% worth of gravity, and for otherwise having to deal
with all of that 65+ kg/m3 worth of atmospheric buoyancy as only having
added more of those pesky/insurmountable conditional laws of physics
against their odds of surviving, as thereby representing what has been
making it so gosh darn impossible on behalf of whatever's natural
and/or of ETI from having made any go of it.

The holy grail of our NASA and of their many brown-nosed cults
performing on their behalf have established that we're not only by far
the smartest form of intelligence in the universe, but we're the one
and only species of worthy life that isn't of heathen or lower status.
The mainstream logic being that our God and/or intelligent designer
simply wasn't quite smart enough nor with sufficient scope to have
accomplished more than one planet, and/or evolution of any viable form
only applies to that of an Earth like planet. I had no idea we were so
gosh darn special, and so above all others.

Gee whiz, folks, whereas once again in jest, I'd never realized how
pathetically impossible other life has it, especially when there's so
much available clean energy, plus having such an nifty inventory of raw
minerals and at less gravity and to think of such an environment as
having to deal with all of that pesky buoyancy, not to mention their
having to survive within such a terrific shield from solar and cosmic
radiation as being so nicely accommodated by that thick and relatively
dry soup of an atmosphere that's so gosh darn robust yet relatively
calm near the surface. My God, and holy cow; how bad off and
insurmountable does Venus get?

I hope this revelation of mine hasn't been too upsetting, to learn of
how downright impossible life on Venus must always have been, and why
ETs simply wouldn't have bothered with such an opportunity that's right
under our brown noses.
-
Brad Guth

Old April 26th 06, 03:36 PM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

On 25 Apr 2006 11:31:58 -0700, "Brad Guth"
wrote in alt.fan.art-bell in message
.com:

GOBBLE!!
--
V.G.

"i would blame them it they went on a holy jhiad and killed off all the infidels, would you?"
- AssLexa's "200+" alien-implanted IQ jumps the rails and crashes into a grade school, killing all inside.

Change pobox dot alaska to gci.

Sarcasm is my sword, Apathy is my shield.
Old April 26th 06, 06:37 PM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy),
As per usual, your spookology denial is in the denial space-toilet of
life.
Are you and of your denial actually that naysay and/or that hard-line
Jewish? Or are you just anti-Cathar as you are anti-Muslim because
it's the sort of blood sport thing to be these days.
-
Brad Guth

Old April 26th 06, 06:56 PM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

"Brad Guth" wrote:

[...]

Translation from Spasmolalia to English: gobble gobble gobble
gobble gobble gobble gobble gobble gobble gobble ...
Old April 27th 06, 04:10 PM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

Translation from Spasmolalia to English: gobble gobble gobble
gobble gobble gobble gobble gobble gobble gobble ...

John Griffin,
Wow! more of your nifty incest cloned crapolla of space-toilet flushing
sound affects.
-
Brad Guth

Old April 27th 06, 05:18 PM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

"Brad Guth" wrote:

Translation from Spasmolalia to English: gobble gobble gobble
gobble gobble gobble gobble gobble gobble gobble ...

John Griffin,
Wow! more of your nifty incest cloned crapolla of space-toilet
flushing sound affects.

snicker From the guy who never says anything related to what he
would seem to be replying to, that's pretty ****in' amusing, Spaz.