!Plaintalk Microphones ~ *

Old May 27th 05, 10:06 AM
Twittering One

Default !Plaintalk Microphones ~ *

~ * ~
~ * ~ A Sign, A Boarded Shingle
Hung Out TO Dry ~ * ~

~ * The Chemistry of Pair Bonds ~
Love & Mating, a Tale's
Coming * ~
~ * ~
~ Main Types Of
Microphones ~

Dynamic Microphones
Condenser Microphones
Large ~ Diaphragm Condenser Microphones
Electret Microphones
Plaintalk Microphones
Ribbon Microphones
Carbon ~ Granule Microphones

! ~ * When's a forest
A Forest, &
When, a Morning Wood ~ ?

~ * ~ ~ ~
Yes ~
A Morning Wood Roadside Semi ~ OTIC
* Dogging Arts * Fogging Minds * It's a Star *
~ * ~
*

~ * ~
Blog, or dog? Who knows.
But if you see my lost pup, please bring him home!
I got Leon a brand-new bone.
_________________
http://journals.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo

Old May 27th 05, 01:51 PM

Just a reminder for everyone to report this ****ing nasty dyke to both
Google and AOL. The more complain, the sooner they'll act. There are a
few good men in her area who will be giving her a VERY physical
reminder when they catch up with her (She's scared to go out in public
for some reason) but lets report her anyway.

Old May 27th 05, 03:47 PM
Roger

??????

Old May 27th 05, 04:48 PM
Ken Smith

Theodore A. Kaldis wrote:
Ken Smith wrote:
wrote:

Just a reminder for everyone to report this ****ing nasty dyke to both
Google and AOL. The more complain, the sooner they'll act. There are a
few good men in her area who will be giving her a VERY physical reminder
when they catch up with her (She's scared to go out in public for some
reason) but lets report her anyway.

What's your problem? Her blog seems to be the disconnected ramblings of a
happy, harmless nut.

I should think that Ken would know. Because I suppose that "happy, harmless
nuts" would, like birds of a feather, flock together.

See attached.

Speaking of which, how many dykes care about Leonardo diCaprio? They'd be
more into Kate Winslet ...

Except for the fact that they are missing the particular appendage which
would allow them to accomplish that.

As do you.

Old May 30th 05, 04:39 PM
Dane Metcalfe

wrote in message
oups.com...
Just a reminder for everyone to report this ****ing nasty dyke to both
Google and AOL. The more complain, the sooner they'll act. There are a
few good men in her area who will be giving her a VERY physical
reminder when they catch up with her (She's scared to go out in public
for some reason) but lets report her anyway.

Why do you refer to anyone whom you imply plan some type of violence against
this lady as "good men?" What is it about her posts that disturbs your
peace? Personally, I don't understand them, but I can't see that as being
any kind of conclusive determination that they have no literary value.

It disturbs me that a person who posts free style creative threads such as
she can be made a virtual prisoner in her own home "for some reason" while
your ilk smugly prophecy violent intentions against her.

I'm with Ken here! Just what is your problem? Are you angry that you can't
comprehend the veiled messages that probably lie within her words? Fill me
in, if you don't mind. I'm curious what kind of inner drive makes you and
the few goon men you describe tick [me off] with your self inflating
smugness.

Old June 1st 05, 04:56 AM
Twittering One

Malaise de Noggin.