! Mums ! ~

Old January 29th 05, 02:42 AM
Twittering One

Default ! Mums ! ~

*

Maybe you breathe a sigh of relief.
But wait, what’s this?

A quill plucks the instrument’s strings. A soundboard
transports sound. You listen close to what I say. Nothing guarantees
I will have the right answer before the evening closes.
But ample time remains before midnight. You glance at me
occasionally to acknowledge I am reading the correct score,
as the pages now are gathered randomly, collected
in their loose-leaf portfolio.

Should we dine, I ask you sometime later? You appear not
to understand me, and you return my question with a glazed
expression, before you nod your head solemnly, gesturing,
yes, now is a fine time to dine. You look off into the distance, ponder
some thought, which, I think, may or not be related to dinner.

I turn on the kitchen light, open the refrigerator door.
The radishes roll out onto the floor…

*
_______
Blog, or dog? Who knows.
But if you see my lost pup, please ping me!
http://journals.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo
Old January 29th 05, 03:51 AM
Twittering One

Perhaps you breathe a sigh of relief.
But waiting, which is this?
A girl named Fern plucks the coiled cords of the instrument.
A soundboard transports far,
Away from the city street’s noise. You listen close
To what I have said.

Nothing guarantees, so thusly, I arrive.
I bring you the good answer
Before evening closes, myself hungry, starved for you.
But know! Sufficient time remains before midnight.
You throw a stern glance on me,
From time to time I recognize you want me,
And so, my white lily, my virtue,
Corrects our Scrabble game points, my impoverished score
So sorely reveals my paucity of aggression, my meager
Sense of winning, my loss over the game’s objective,
Other than merely to mingle together
On the floor, or over the kitchen table, over warm
Wine or silliness. Because the pages,
My collection of words, now collected by chance,
Gather in their booklet of sheet music. If for us dinner,
If I ask you formerly later, will you say
Yes? You seem not to include me,
To not understand me,
Ad you return my questions, my letters, with a frozen expression,
Before you solemnly incline the head your head,
Making gestures, yes, now is a pleasant time for dinner.
You examine me, from a far, this distance
The distance we’ve traveled from.
You ponder a certain thought, which, I think,
Can or not to be related to our dinner. I light
The light of the kitchen, open the door of refrigerator.
The radishes roll outside,
On the floor...

*
_______
Old January 29th 05, 04:12 AM
Twittering One

*
You ponder a certain thought, which, I think,
Can or not to be related to our dinner. I light
The light of the kitchen, open the door of refrigerator.
The radishes roll outside,
On the floor...

*

Perhaps you breathe an uneasy sigh.
But what waits, what is this?
A raster plucks out these sounds,
Ropes my instrument. Our sound board transports
Us beyond the noise. Company, they hear,
What I am, our legend. But nothing guarantees
I will half myself, heal my dividing wound, alchemize
A good answer before the evening’s close.
But sufficient time remains before midnight. Our company,
Our audience, once more throws a pair of dice,
Hoping for our paradise, our view of The Occasion
Identifies to me my white lily. Another toss
Of the Game of Chance, and alas,
Finally, I win, score the correct points! If only because
The sides, all four, gathered now outside our door,
But not by coincidence. In their sheet music,
Their booklet’s score, my pages
They have so diligently collected, inspected, harmonized,
To help me recollect. But what, O, have I
Already forgotten, or have you? To collect you
Now I come. If we, to evening, our Fate’s arrival know,
Please, may we now eat? I require your company,
As in our former times. Now, or later?
You seem intent on understanding me, and you
Refer to my question of you, reflect more,
With a knowing expression, before you
Solemnly bend your head to mind, makes gestures
I only vaguely recall, but know well enough to oblige,
And now you bless our pleasing time, our dinner,
In order to eat together this evening. Our company,
They examine us from a far, know this distance
Ponders, harmonizes a certain ordained thought,
Which, I think, I know, or not, but for now, it matters
Not, for, only our dinner I want, in communion,
Where we recollect our lost connection, where
Now we gather these strands of time, tossed
From the sea, washed up, now, on the sand. And I,
To the end of the light, searched, finally found
You standing in the kitchen, where I now see
You open the door of the refrigerator. The radishes
Already rolled outside, over the floor,
On my soil...

*
_______
Old January 29th 05, 04:30 AM
Twittering One

~ * ~

Musik der Kloester
Music of the Monastaries
Saint Martial de Limoges
Rupertsberg
Santiago de Compostela

1100 ~ 1200

Aquitanian Monasteries

Alleluia! Lustus ut palma florebit
Clara sonent organa
O Maria, Deu maire
Instrumental piece

Saint Martial de Limoges

Rex Salomon fecit templum
Letamini plebs hodie fidelis

Rupertsberg

Instrumental piece
Favus distillans
O Ecclesia
Instrumental piece

Santiago de Compstela

Ad superni Regis decus
Exultet celi curia. Fulget dies
O adiutor … Oui subvensis … Portum in ultimo
Regi perhennis glorie

~ * ~
_______
Old January 29th 05, 05:16 AM
Double-A

Twittering One wrote:
*
You ponder a certain thought, which, I think,
Can or not to be related to our dinner. I light
The light of the kitchen, open the door of refrigerator.
The radishes roll outside,
On the floor...

I open the door of my refrigerator, and it is empty!
Not even radishes are there.
I't cold and rainy; I don't want to go out.
Where did I put that pizza order menu?

Double-A

Old January 29th 05, 05:28 AM
Twittering One

*
Living with the carnival, long ago
Lost, I, a White Lily, thread the crowd. The wild music,
The forest, encourages my alchemy, my music,
Makes my curiosity hold hands with my prudence.
My body’s moisture condenses my desire.
Black starts to throw off his clothing. The Topics,
The Labors, The Hours
Consider sounds echoing beyond the complex completion,
The Competition, The Demonstration of Dark
And impermeable wood ~ Black leans on the brass balustrades,
Writes poems on the wall,
Sipping his brew. Primitivism stokes, strokes,
And ignites a fire. Carolers de Chorus, signifiers
De personal obsession, queue apart from the door,
Clearly conscious, their flamboyance owing
To the fact that, the interior, the light turns
The right line. Each anima maintained here,
Every animas only founded upon provision ~
Of the effervescent effects affecting transport
By The Intermediary, a subtle leer, a sharper argument
Leveled harshly with a calculator. A fixed glaze
Functions to gild the lily, foils transparency
Back until so much design again melts
Into the fact. A second’s wrapping hand
Rebuilds, launches a simple knowledge,
Banks a code of formal operations, until the second
Second hand’s revolution recounts the first.
A clutter of toys multiply my figurations.
Our festive trifles joke and joke their questing way, agreed
They already are in spirit. A costume dreams catalogues
Of our shared inspiration. Now, the impatient one, I
Brush my object’s finish, light the vapor of superb realism.
These galleries connect our names toward
The unknown Master, where Beauty serves lightening
Struck, in spite of an overflowing abundance,
While we fidget, fight, and flutter
For a point of view.

Prospect two.

The Beacon of Laser arrives to Carneval late,
Hesitates,
Stirs up a need to generate more misty fog,
Accentuates the reflexion of the reflexion. A talented
Exhibitionist beseeches Brutal Symmetry, begs
Her partner, Virtual Illustration, for a dance. Meanwhile,
A Double behind us says, A! ~ Your
Assistance-Of-camp, your notice of the invitation,
I require. You, meanwhile, retire resistance, disband
The quarreling band of resistance runners,
Enough! This dance, only me, your partner. Black’s
Ignition lights. A White Lily lights. A beacon’s
Knight knows how nondefinite, fugitive, broke light
Faults in the reduction of a second, a slit of an impulse,
Strips two bathers to their sympathy.
A symphony lights up. A surface re-reading imbues
The constraint with the imprisonment. Trembling, insistent,
My ambiguity yields downward for Thee ~ Our essay
Of reference disguises us as something
Shimmering out of the conflict when two adversaries
Measure and rebound in this loveliness,
A metaphorical figure ~ A Marriage, Simile
And Allegory.

*
_______
Old January 29th 05, 05:30 AM
Twittering One

"I open the door of my refrigerator, and it is empty!
Not even radishes are there.
I't cold and rainy; I don't want to go out.
Where did I put that pizza order menu?"
~ Double-A

I have it over here,
See? Peppers or pepperoni?
Tomatos or salami?
Olives, green or black?
Beer or wine? Light or dark?

_______
Old January 29th 05, 05:36 AM
Twittering One

*
A metaphorical figure ~ A Marriage, Simile
And Allegory.

~ * ~

The wild music of the forest lives the Wissbegierde with the caution with the
Carneval, which pulls from the quantity, and encourages, to mix humidity of the
bodies of the evaporation of the demand. Beginning of black, in order to throw
its clothes. The materials, which were considered over the complex
demonstration ~ from dark and waterproof wood outside, lean on the parapet
walls from brass, written brew Sipping. This Primitivism places at the fire.
Carolers of Chorus, signifiers personal frightening, queue independently of the
conscious door, clearly, which is to due to the fact that, inside, light turns
the good line. Love-more worth everyone, which remains maintaining here, only,
justified supply, gushing effects, which concern transport over an astute
persuasive power, which levels simply with a computed firm view, which function
with the back to so much at the basic concept still in the fact. One second,
which develops the simple introduction knowledge again, banking transactions of
the revolution on the next. Dish of the toy. The representations increase.
Bagatelles joke and joke their kind, which was agreed upon clothes, which were
dreamed about the catalogs of the inspiration. The impatient brushes of the
article terminate, the light steam of magnificent realism. These galleries
connect their names toward the unknown master, struck service beauty, despite
Avec Deuce Deus de Abundance, while we fight for a criterion. Perspective two.
The flag of the laser moved upward of a necessity to penetrate the fog misty,
stresses the consideration of the consideration. The talent asked for the
brutal symmetry by the virtual illustration, double exhibitionist behind, as
aide De camp of ~ nondefinite from invitation, volatility, errors in the
reduction of the impulse column broke, examines two baigneurs in its sympathy.
An external reading confounds the trembling obligation with the detention
persistent ambiguity, those down for the simple ~ the reference, as something
was disguised over shimmering outside of the abstract conflict, if two
opponents reflect to measure and into this loveliness, that now retorts,
answers.

*

_______
Old January 29th 05, 06:18 AM
Double-A

Twittering One wrote:
"I open the door of my refrigerator, and it is empty!
Not even radishes are there.
I't cold and rainy; I don't want to go out.
Where did I put that pizza order menu?"
~ Double-A

I have it over here,
See? Peppers or pepperoni?
Tomatos or salami?
Olives, green or black?
Beer or wine? Light or dark?

A pizza, yes, I'll order then
And big enough for two?
We'll eat it here within my den
With lots of frothy brew.

What kind? No need to argue now,
A combo, what the hell.
With toppings plenty to allow
To customize it well.

So sit and eat and sip with cheer,
You might as well you know.
And fill your empty moments here,
While waiting for Godot.

Dobule-A

Old January 29th 05, 07:24 AM
Double-A

Double-A wrote:
Twittering One wrote:
"I open the door of my refrigerator, and it is empty!
Not even radishes are there.
I't cold and rainy; I don't want to go out.
Where did I put that pizza order menu?"
~ Double-A

I have it over here,
See? Peppers or pepperoni?