Meade LX55 Refractor For Sale

Old September 6th 03, 10:30 AM
Stephen Manaton

Default Meade LX55 Refractor For Sale

Hello I have a Meade LX55 Refractor for sale. I bought it from Stockport
Binocular & Telescope Centre on 16/03/03.I inquired if you could buy a case
for it and you can,t.So i made one to protect it.The price for the scope
was£1049.I sent off £100 to buy a set of Meade Super Plossal Eyepiece set in
a Aluminium Carry Case value£819 they took about 3 months to arrive,they
have not been used they are unopened.I also have the latest version of
Skymap Pro version 9,and a data cable to operate the scope from my Laptop
total value i have spent is Scope £1049 Sky map Pro £80 Data cable £22 Lens
Set £100.Total Price £1251.Value if the lens set was bought seperatly
£1970.All items are in excellent condition.
I want £975 for the above items if any body is interested please e-mail me
so i can give you my phone number so i can answer any questions,i live in
Devon.

Old September 6th 03, 02:46 PM
Starlord

That telescope is a REFLECTOR.

--
"In this universe the night was falling,the shadows were lengthening
But elsewhere the stars were still young and the light of morning

Arthur C. Clarke, The City & The Stars

SIAR
www.starlords.org
Bishop's Car Fund

[...]