Want my telescope?

Old August 31st 03, 10:32 AM
mark42

Default Want my telescope?

First.. My English is very bad but....
My big automatic telescope is very very good!!!
For sale (private individual) for 2000 Euro

Dobson 14 inch mirror.
Oculair 24 mm/ 10mm/ 6 mm
Blue filter
Laptop (486), drive with 2 steppers...

More info (Dutch) and pictures for sale on webpage:
http://users.pandora.be/dholectronic.../telescop.html

More info also about the telescope and drive on page:
http://users.pandora.be/dholectronics/dobson.html

If you want this telescope, conract me on email:

Reason: bad left shoulder after wrong operation.
The scope is to heavy to transport. It's too bad for me, but good for you.

Marketprice I give for this al: More than 3500 Euro.

You get it complete for 2000 Euro. That's a very low price for that
telescope!.

You can get my GPS (Eagle 12 channels) too but than I ask 2300 Euro for
everything.

It's your choice...

Greetz

Dirk.

Old September 5th 03, 01:09 PM
Tim Longwell

Anyone know of a good link for converting Euros to US dollars?

--
Clear Skies!

========
Tim Longwell
Black River Astronomical Society
http://junior.apk.net/~arstar50/BlackRiver.index.html
Elyria, Ohio

=========

Old September 5th 03, 02:26 PM
riff

"Tim Longwell" wrote in message
Anyone know of a good link for converting Euros to US dollars?

--
Clear Skies!

Euros are close to USD. 1 EUR = 1.10074 USD

Here are a few links:

http://finance.yahoo.com/m3?u

http://www.xe.com/ucc/

http://www.oanda.com/convert/classic

-Bob

Old September 5th 03, 03:00 PM
steve@nospam-[roteus.demon.co.uk

try www.xe.com

--
---
The two most abundant elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity.
Old September 5th 03, 11:21 PM
Gypsy Baron

Tim Longwell wrote:

Anyone know of a good link for converting Euros to US dollars?

http://www.xe.com/ucc/

Until the US dollar took a big tumble earlier this
year the EuR and USD were close to par...alas, no more.