GALACTIC FEDERATION Update: July 1, 2003

Old July 12th 03, 06:11 PM
Joe Jefferson

Default GALACTIC FEDERATION Update: July 1, 2003

Robt McElwain wrote:

Right now, nearly 10 million of our observers are scattered
throughout your world, on all of your continents and in more than 180
nations.

I've been saying for years that we need to do something about all the
illegal aliens, but I never realized the problem was *this* bad!

--
Joe of Castle Jefferson
http://www.mindspring.com/~jjstrshp

"Defend the cause of the weak and fatherless; maintain the rights of the
poor and oppressed. Rescue the weak and needy; deliver them from the
hand of the wicked." - Psalm 82:3-4