CATASTROPHIC REMINDER -- Man as Old as Coal

Old July 5th 03, 10:43 PM
Mr. 4X

Default CATASTROPHIC REMINDER -- Man as Old as Coal

(Ed Conrad) wrote:

As of today -- at long last -- truth no longer will play

an important role in your rants...
Old July 13th 03, 04:27 PM

On Mon, 30 Jun 2003 01:22:03 GMT, "Ed Conrad"
wrote:

Hi! Excitement!

My name is Ed Conrad, and I'm STARK RAVING MAD!!!

My new theory is that man is descended from coal!!!

Wheeeeee!

Idiot.Another sheep that falls for the religious and science scam.
Check things out for yourself. Man has been here millions of years.