25th Anniversary of the Discovery of Pluto's moon Charon (Forwarded)

Old July 10th 03, 02:53 AM
dizzy

Default 25th Anniversary of the Discovery of Pluto's moon Charon (Forwarded)

On Wed, 09 Jul 2003 20:17:34 GMT, tholen tholed:

dizzy writes:

417 On Tue, 08 Jul 2003 19:24:38 GMT, tholen tholed:

How does one allegedly "thole" when posting, dizzy?

417 Don't you know by now, tholen?

417 Note: No response.

417 Note: No response.

417 Note: No response.

417 Note: No response.

417 Note: No response.

417 Note: No response.

417 Note: No response.

417 Note: No response.

417 Don't you know by now, tholen?

417 Note: Still no response.

417 Note: Still no response.

417 Note: Still no response.

417 Note: Still no response.

417 Note: No response.

417 What did I preach, allegedly, tholen?

417 See #416 above, tholen.

I see that you still didn't practice what you preached, dizzy.

What does your ongoing antagonism have to do with astronomy, dizzy?

Kook.

Old July 10th 03, 10:55 PM

dizzy writes:

418 On Wed, 09 Jul 2003 20:17:34 GMT, tholen tholed:

How does one allegedly "thole" when posting, dizzy?

418 Kook.

419 Hey, you're good at this. 8)

420 On Wed, 09 Jul 2003 20:16:33 GMT, tholen tholed:

How does one allegedly "thole" when posting, dizzy?

420 You are erroneously presupposing that the does not already have a
420 life, tholen. Unlike you, he is not a kook who has posted THOUSANDS
420 of antagonistic, off-topic, or non sequitur articles on USENET.

420 Note: No response.

420 Classic denial.

Old July 11th 03, 01:16 AM
dizzy

On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 21:55:30 GMT, tholen tholed:

dizzy writes:

418 On Wed, 09 Jul 2003 20:17:34 GMT, tholen tholed:

How does one allegedly "thole" when posting, dizzy?

Don't you know by now, tholen?

418 Kook.

Note: No response.

419 Hey, you're good at this. 8)

Note: No response.

420 On Wed, 09 Jul 2003 20:16:33 GMT, tholen tholed:

How does one allegedly "thole" when posting, dizzy?

Don't you know by now, tholen?

420 You are erroneously presupposing that the does not already have a
420 life, tholen. Unlike you, he is not a kook who has posted THOUSANDS
420 of antagonistic, off-topic, or non sequitur articles on USENET.

Note: No response.

420 Note: No response.

Note: Still no response.

420 Classic denial.

I see that you still didn't practice what you preached, dizzy.

What did I preach, allegedly, tholen?

What does your ongoing antagonism have to do with classical music, dizzy?

See #418 above, tholen.

Old July 11th 03, 10:14 PM

dizzy writes:

421 On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 21:54:26 GMT, tholen tholed:

How does one allegedly "thole" when posting, dizzy?

421 Don't you know by now, tholen?

421 Note: No response.

421 Note: No response.

421 Don't you know by now, tholen?

421 Note: No response.

421 Note: Still no response.

421 What did I preach, allegedly, tholen?

Still suffering from memory problems, dizzy?

421 See #418 above, tholen.

422 On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 21:55:30 GMT, tholen tholed:

How does one allegedly "thole" when posting, dizzy?

422 Don't you know by now, tholen?

422 Note: No response.

422 Note: No response.

422 Don't you know by now, tholen?

422 Note: No response.

422 Note: Still no response.

422 What did I preach, allegedly, tholen?

Still suffering from memory problems, dizzy?

422 See #418 above, tholen.

Old July 12th 03, 09:52 PM

dizzy writes:

423 On Fri, 11 Jul 2003 21:14:13 GMT, tholen tholed:

How does one allegedly "thole" when posting, dizzy?

423 About as much as your's does, kook.

Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, laced with invective, as
expected from someone who lacks a logical argument, while also being
off-topic for the newsgroup.

Old July 13th 03, 09:04 PM

Cypherpunk writes:

135 From: "Dr. David Tholen"

135 Oh yeah: please forgive my posting off-topic.

136 From: "Dr. David Tholen"

136 Spin me around until I get dizzy!

What does your schizophrenia have to do with astronomy, Cypherpunk?

"How ironic, coming from the person who makes the
most such posts."
--Cypherpunk

One hundred thirty six such postings in just thirty five days. Fifteen
in just one day. You've underestimated yourself, Cypherpunk.

"Grow up."
--Cypherpunk

"So, how about it: try not to post off-topic."
--Cypherpunk

I see that you still haven't practiced what you preached, Cypherpunk.