Sleepy time

Old July 26th 06, 09:32 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Starlord

Default Sleepy time

Went to the corner last night, had about 15mins of daylight left before
Jupiter poped into view, one guy in a fancy pickup pulled up and asked what
I'd be looking for with the big scope. Told him I'd be giving views of
Jupiter to who ever stopped by, he said he'd come back and off he went.

Wish I had $1.00 bill for everytime I've been told that, I could buy another
car. Big thing was FF was selling ice cream by the truck load, no hot meals
last night and not one person came over to have a look see, Was home by 10pm
with the rest of the town dead.

Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
Sidewalk Astronomy
www.sidewalkastronomy.info
Astronomy Net Online Gift Shop
http://www.cafepress.com/astronomy_net
In Garden Online Gift Shop
http://www.cafepress.com/ingarden
Blast Off Online Gift Shop
http://www.cafepress.com/starlords
Astro Blog
http://starlord.bloggerteam.com/

Old July 26th 06, 09:46 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
BoycottAI

On a street corner?

You're lucky the guy didnt come back for more than a view of Jupitor from ya

. ..

Old July 26th 06, 10:41 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Martin R. Howell[_1_]

On Wed, 26 Jul 2006 15:46:38 -0500, BoycottAI wrote:

On a street corner?

Let me guess. You just discovered this wonderful place called
sci.astro.amateur

Suggestion: Lurk for a bit before posting again.

Old July 27th 06, 12:20 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Starlord

It was so dead last night, that with the "little" cool air that came in, I
could have easyly fell asleep sitting there by my scope. When I got home at
10am it was all the way down to 88F