bill mays

Old May 7th 07, 09:39 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro
[email protected]

Default bill mays

Bill Mays is the insane person who writes articles for these groups.
He uses different names. He uses different email accounts. His name
is not Bill Mays.

People using google groups can use profile.

A lot of companies search google before they hire a person. The
insane person could know Bill Mays and writes articles using his
name. The insane person says bad things. It could be true when Bill
Mays tries to get a new job he could have trouble.

Kurt Stocklmeir

Old May 8th 07, 05:23 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro
Bill [email protected]

wrote in message
oups.com...
Bill Mays is the insane person who writes articles for these groups.
He uses different names. He uses different email accounts. His name
is not Bill Mays.

People using google groups can use profile.

A lot of companies search google before they hire a person. The
insane person could know Bill Mays and writes articles using his
name. The insane person says bad things. It could be true when Bill
Mays tries to get a new job he could have trouble.

Kurt Stocklmeir

I, Bill Mays (not my real name) have been chosen by God to punish the evil
doers. God has already given me a job as the Quality Assurance man in a
toilet paper factory in Norfolk, Va. So I do not have to worry about the
getting a job part.

Old May 8th 07, 07:16 PM posted to sci.astro
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Watch who you call insane, Kurt! You certainly qualify!

Saul Levy