Oh, Oh!, One of Alien Darla's Level Six Clues To Nightbat About Advanced Method of Time Keeping May Be Coming True

Old January 30th 04, 09:31 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Hi oc You are probably right about Darla. However your a young guy(who
can't leave his mother.) Me I'm 3x6 + 4x7 +28 and 11 I need those youth
pills that Darla promised me. I like Nexican sweet potatoes but not a
pound every day. Bert

Old January 31st 04, 01:05 PM
Darla

"Greysky" wrote in message
om...

"Ollie" wrote in message

You guys need to imaging talking to an alien in person eh?
Seriously ask yourself "what would I ask Darla if she was to be

standing
right here in front of me."

I'd ask if I may peruse her database for the answer to such questions as:

Why is cancer so damned hard to make go away? If there were any disease
process that aliens share with humans cancer would be one of them

Greetings to Greysky, and hope this clears you up! G

Cancer is Not so damned hard to make go away.
Evidence is ample that this is true.
What make the process Seem so difficult is the reason cancer develops to a
dangerous stage in the first place.
Look to the much-published "death-wish" for this.
And a self-study of how you "program" your "inner computer" would not hurt,
either.

Or how do you square relativity with quantum mechanics? What I've observed
with faster than light signaling indicates that the universe prefers to
preserve temporal ordering even at the expense of mundane causality...

this
limits relativity in a way that disallows relativistically negative
datasets. Very Messy.

Accept the reality of "apparency."
This is one of the greatest lessons from your ancestors.
You can "effectively" do Anything without disturbing physics.

Messiness evolves when you erroneously recognize apparencies as hard facts,
and facts as apparencies.
It is apparent that two plus two equals four.
It is not readily apparent that two plus two equals three, and yet - it Is
Possible.
When it puts two and two together, your science cannot see the fours for the
threes. G

Of course, I am assuming thay have Faster Than Light communications, but
don't know that for a fact as I haven't heard them on the bands I frequent
(2 cycles).

Greysky

www.allocations.cc
Learn how to build a FTL radio.

You are essentially correct about gravity being the main fly in the
ointment.
Do you know how when you work on a puzzle, and with each piece placed the
puzzle gets a little bit easier?
With This puzzle it is as if completion relies upon just one more piece.
And the harder you try to place the piece, the more difficult it seems to do
so.

Back off, take a deep breath, BELIEVE in yourselves, and the piece will
virtually Float into place.

Darla

Old January 31st 04, 01:11 PM
Darla

"Bill Sheppard" wrote in message
Bert wrote,

Please everyone be nice to Darla. We
have no proff that she is not what she
tells us.

Bert, the evidence is pretty overwhelming that Darla is a mere
earthling, and a dingaling earthling to boot. When asked to explain the
mechanism of gravity and the true nature of space (which would be
prerequisite to building a superluminal space drive), she hands off the
question to that house-ape Squish ('Tish'?), who is equally out to lunch
on the issue. Obviouisly believing space to be a 'void', the house-ape
alludes to some fictitious 'gas stream' which magically violates both SR
and GR and zips across thousands of light years in a flash, and produces
no time dilation.
Sorry, but Darla and the 'commitee in her head' is a mere
earthling and very uninformed on matters cosmological. oc

PKB

Darla

Old February 1st 04, 08:54 AM
Greysky

[...]

Well, they say that having a positive outlook is an important step to
dealing with this maladay, but I can't help but think there is more to it
than that - cancer also appears in other animals, and even plants. It
appears having (or not having) a brain matters little in the progression
towards disease. If you are talking about a self-termination program
hardwired into our DNA then some substance that will interfere with just the
defective genetic information should exist. Now, on the other hand, your
conversations with others concerning endorphins and life prolongation make
sense. We know endorphins can make people healthier - I suppose anything
that can make your cells 'happier' will also make them healthier. I am also
aware there are many components created by our bodies we label collectively
(and perhaps innacurately) as endorphins and that not all of them will
produce euphoric highs... gimme a clue which chemicals I can get from a
health food store that will stimulate the proper endorphin production and I
know some people to try it out on.

[...]

2 cycles, analog sinewave, that is. If you can tell me why, I'll know you
are who you say you are ;-)

Greysky

www.allocations.cc
Learn how to build a FTL radio.

You are essentially correct about gravity being the main fly in the
ointment.
Do you know how when you work on a puzzle, and with each piece placed the
puzzle gets a little bit easier?
With This puzzle it is as if completion relies upon just one more piece.
And the harder you try to place the piece, the more difficult it seems to

do
so.

Years ago I came to the realization that it is information, and not energy
that this universe values. Energy, and the conservation laws we make up to
give order to our environment are accurate only to an approximation. The
universe will break every rule we know, violate every sacred aphorism,
simply to keep in touch with itself - and it's the flow of information that
creates change, not energy. Different types of particles exist to exchange
different types of information, gravitation and vacuum quanta included.
But, it's hard for my fellow ape-descendent lifeforms to see things my way

Back off, take a deep breath, BELIEVE in yourselves, and the piece will
virtually Float into place.

Darla

Heh heh, most people who know me would say I need a rope tied around me to
keep me from floating off.... maybe there is too much of a good thing )
Check out my web site and let me know what you think - I'd appreciate
anything a million year old critic has to say on the subject of superluminal
communication, or anything else.

Old February 1st 04, 02:51 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Hi Darla(such a pretty name) I have no religion,but I have faith in
you. I know in time you will prove you are not from this planet. I like
Sagan believe there is life through out the universe,and it all came out
of water. I believe intelligent life is both different,and the same.
I get email(negative) that sweet potatoes don't have anyway to keep me
young. They can't find it in a book,and that means they will not believe
me. You Darla are having the same problem I've had all my life. People
are afraid of thinking in another direction.Afraid of the unknown,afraid
of the darkness. Afraid of you. Bert

Old February 1st 04, 10:16 PM
Darla

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
Hi Darla(such a pretty name) I have no religion,but I have faith in
you. I know in time you will prove you are not from this planet. I like
Sagan believe there is life through out the universe,and it all came out
of water. I believe intelligent life is both different,and the same.
I get email(negative) that sweet potatoes don't have anyway to keep me
young. They can't find it in a book,and that means they will not believe
me. You Darla are having the same problem I've had all my life. People
are afraid of thinking in another direction.Afraid of the unknown,afraid
of the darkness. Afraid of you. Bert

Fear is Not an option. G

Darla

Old February 2nd 04, 02:21 PM
Darla

"Greysky" wrote in message
m...

[...]

Nothing external needed, Greysky, not at first.
One begins with natural endorphins generated by one's own system.
Learn to generate these equably and effectively.
And studying these and their various inhibitors may lead you to the next
step.

Most importantly, Realize that endorphins have a much more profound effect
than any human alive even suspects, SO profound, that the going Must be slow
and controlled.
None of you give even the slightest weight to the fact that the initial step
alone, learning to generate endorphins equably and efficiently, can More
Than Double a human's lifespan.

Disbelief and discarding this process is just more human death-wish stuff.
Nobody wants to live forever, but as Bert mentioned, even just 500 years
would be better than a piddley 72.
And 500 years is attainable in the 2nd step!

2 cycles, analog sinewave, that is. If you can tell me why, I'll know you
are who you say you are ;-)

Too easy, Greysky, this is all over your internet.
One thing we have seen 2 Hz used for is making hostile people toss and turn
while sleeping.
A few restless nights seem to help some people to be less violent.
Jack up that 2Hz to a very high amplitude, give it the proper direction, and
watch the hostile ones squirm.

Too bad it is only a temporary fix.
Extremely satisfying, though. G

Heh heh, most people who know me would say I need a rope tied around me to
keep me from floating off.... maybe there is too much of a good thing )
Check out my web site and let me know what you think - I'd appreciate
anything a million year old critic has to say on the subject of

superluminal
communication, or anything else.

Greysky

www.allocations.cc
Learn how to build a FTL radio.

I shall be glad to check out your web site, Greysky.
I have read some of it and will get back to you when I am finished reading.

Darla

Old February 2nd 04, 04:52 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Hi Darla It is the quality of life I'm really after. The chemical in
the Mexican sweet potato is not just adding time,but keeps you in trim
shape,as you were at the prime of life(26 years old) The fact is by
studying people at this age turns out the way they found what the body
stops producing(chemical) Seems its the grouth gland that gives off
this chemical to create faster cell production. Seems about 26 is the
prime of life. Well I don't know how that U of Chicago scientist is
doing now that he is working on this in a Swiss lab. It the pills are
very expensive only the rich will stay young. Bert