Did NASA lie about the projected cost of the Webb telescope?

Old September 8th 18, 09:12 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
RichA[_6_]

Default Did NASA lie about the projected cost of the Webb telescope?

I can see being off in a cost-estimate by 100% or 200%, but over 1000%?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-45400144

Old September 10th 18, 09:34 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Gerald Kelleher

On Saturday, September 8, 2018 at 9:12:57 PM UTC+1, RichA wrote:
I can see being off in a cost-estimate by 100% or 200%, but over 1000%?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-45400144

Want to complain about NASA then try this -

https://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap170319.html

I still don't know what it must take to believe that manipulation of imaging to create pure fiction but seemingly people don't have the ability to experience shame.