[Q] Wernher Von Braun - regret?

Old August 9th 18, 12:25 PM posted to sci.space.history
[email protected]

Default [Q] Wernher Von Braun - regret?

On Friday, June 8, 2001 at 4:43:03 PM UTC+1, David Sander wrote:
Eric Gorr wrote:

I was wondering if Wernher Von Braun ever expressed any regret on
working to further the Nazi cause?

If so, is there a place on the web that would have his exact words or a
book where I could find that.

A good web reference site on WvB is
http://wernhervonbraun.com/
I don't know if what you're after is there, but there is an awful lot
about him, and I dare say someone there might have a lead for you to follow.

David

Apparently he did express regret for doing absolutely nothing? I hope this helps you?
https://www.ufosightingsfootage.uk