Go Back   Home » SpaceBanter.com forum » Others » Misc
Site Map Home Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Summertime Once More in Gresham

Old August 10th 18, 07:11 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster

Default Summertime Once More in Gresham

On Friday, August 10, 2018 at 10:30:15 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

100+ no clouds. Sandy and I going to both Anaheim and Fullerton building dept.Putting my plan together now on the HUD scam.People need to be safe.GOP Mafia will kill children for a buck.400 families under one roof children suffer the most.Drugs,Drunks,Pedifiles,wife beaters,asrsenics etc.These housing building in NYC and Boston were called jungles and police were shot going inside.Firemen were muged Only GOP Mafia by corrupting HUD and making billions liked them.It all started in the 70s and now its worse then ever since Bush gave are blue working jobs to China.Here is a kicker"Factories got a tax credit if they moved their factories to China. Another reason How GOP ****ed America. Think Nixon,Kissenger,Annenberg,Rick Scott,Bush and Trump.. Six of Godfather's top guns. Reality is JFK and Bobby knew it was coming (me too) They gave their lives for America.I did all I could since 1963. Tried my best as you read my post here.Went to the press,and TV They would not say a word against GOP Mafia. How bad is it now? GOP Mafia own USA lock stock and barrel. Godfather is 10 We the people 0. I have been warned many times.The GOP Mafia killed my dog Rudy. Three times I fled for my life,and yet as you read I'm still giving GOP Mafia a hard time. I remember when people fought for their liberty. When the song God bless America was song by Kate Smith and brought tears to our eyes. When the Statue of Liberty stood high in NYC harbor. Bert

Well be careful what you do and who you **** off. The heads that pop up are the first to get chopped off! Even I watch what I say nowadays more than ever.

Currently 75F as of 11:00 AM here in Gresham. Expected high today ONLY 89F.. Yesterday it got up to 96F! Wind SW at 7 mph. Humidity 53%.

Double-A

Old August 11th 18, 04:41 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier
external usenet poster

On Friday, August 10, 2018 at 11:11:38 AM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:

100+ no clouds. Sandy and I going to both Anaheim and Fullerton building dept.Putting my plan together now on the HUD scam.People need to be safe.GOP Mafia will kill children for a buck.400 families under one roof children suffer the most.Drugs,Drunks,Pedifiles,wife beaters,asrsenics etc.These housing building in NYC and Boston were called jungles and police were shot going inside.Firemen were muged Only GOP Mafia by corrupting HUD and making billions liked them.It all started in the 70s and now its worse then ever since Bush gave are blue working jobs to China.Here is a kicker"Factories got a tax credit if they moved their factories to China. Another reason How GOP ****ed America. Think Nixon,Kissenger,Annenberg,Rick Scott,Bush and Trump. Six of Godfather's top guns. Reality is JFK and Bobby knew it was coming (me too) They gave their lives for America.I did all I could since 1963. Tried my best as you read my post here.Went to the press,and TV They would not say a word against GOP Mafia. How bad is it now? GOP Mafia own USA lock stock and barrel. Godfather is 10 We the people 0. I have been warned many times.The GOP Mafia killed my dog Rudy. Three times I fled for my life,and yet as you read I'm still giving GOP Mafia a hard time. I remember when people fought for their liberty. When the song God bless America was song by Kate Smith and brought tears to our eyes. When the Statue of Liberty stood high in NYC harbor. Bert

Well be careful what you do and who you **** off. The heads that pop up are the first to get chopped off! Even I watch what I say nowadays more than ever.

Currently 75F as of 11:00 AM here in Gresham. Expected high today ONLY 89F. Yesterday it got up to 96F! Wind SW at 7 mph. Humidity 53%.

Double-A

Weather staying the same.Not a bird on the fly.Big bug thesize of a bee only green loves to get into the van.I think its fallowing me around. I would feed it with sugar and water but it only lands for a few seconds.I move towards it and it takes off.Flies slow. I would like it to be my friend like Big Moe. Bert
Old August 11th 18, 05:55 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson
external usenet poster

"Herbert Glazier" wrote:
"OK-I'm-lying. I-will-lie-till-I-die. Go figure". O ya. Trebert
"I feel very safe when I lie. I-will-lie-till-I-die", because

"I am all alone in my van and I-am-very-depressed". Bert
"I am all alone in my van with my bucket that I **** into"
"Why am I not loved by all. I am very depressed". Bert
"I-park-and-bark-in-the-dark. I'm of low-wit-and-a-stupid-****."

"Being Jewish I know this is so very true. O ya" -- Bert.
"Get the picture", "Go figure", "O ya", "I know why".Bert

"My bar tab for Bud Light broke all records" Bert
"I use Cocaine that is a wonder-drug for me". Bert.
"I will do even more Drugs till-the-end-of-my-time". Bert
"If I get shot in back of my head. So What". Bert
"I'll-be-buried-with-my-face-down-&-with-my-lips-sewn". Bert

Why-am-I-posting-this, it's-making-me-cry as it always does".Bert

"I am a proud Marxist/Soros/Bolshevik Jew with a IQ of 1-point-22". Bert
"I have a Superiority complex" without any quirks
which lets me know how everything works." as is seen by
http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent which
shows that SwineBert has always-ONLY-ONE-thing-on
his mind, namely to do all those items-from-(1)-to-item-(5):

(1)
On 07Feb 2015 & on 08Feb2015, Face-****ter Glazier wrote:
Harlow Campbell HVAC, ,
& Saul Levy
& Jacoby Benj, :
"I'll be sitting on your faces to take a **** & say: "Open wide".
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg

(2)
On 06Dec2014, when the Christian-Hater, JewPigBert Glazier
said to "benj" :
"Reality is you always post under me for you are an ass kisser.
For Christmas I'll **** on your kisser."
"Benj, you can thank me in advance". - TreBert. ... addinng

(3)
On 03Aug2017:
"benj, you eat **** and your ****ty brain is coming out your ears."
On 20Jul2018:
Benj, my posts are way over your head.Reality is your head
is up your ass.So fart it out before you get constipated.Bert

(4)
On 25Mar2008, Graveyard Vandal Glazier wrote in:
https://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/3ffe7b2257cf8a9a
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/sci.physics/uYtpFTRnW4k/morPVyJ7_j8J
"Hanson, I will **** on your grave. And have a good laugh
when it seeps down on your face". -- Bert

(5)
On 24Jun2018 SwineBert Glazier said to
Mark Earnest "your nose is
in a **** bucket all the time. Eat **** and you fit" -- Bert

Old August 11th 18, 10:50 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster

On Friday, August 10, 2018 at 8:41:47 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

100+ no clouds. Sandy and I going to both Anaheim and Fullerton building dept.Putting my plan together now on the HUD scam.People need to be safe.GOP Mafia will kill children for a buck.400 families under one roof children suffer the most.Drugs,Drunks,Pedifiles,wife beaters,asrsenics etc.These housing building in NYC and Boston were called jungles and police were shot going inside.Firemen were muged Only GOP Mafia by corrupting HUD and making billions liked them.It all started in the 70s and now its worse then ever since Bush gave are blue working jobs to China.Here is a kicker"Factories got a tax credit if they moved their factories to China. Another reason How GOP ****ed America. Think Nixon,Kissenger,Annenberg,Rick Scott,Bush and Trump. Six of Godfather's top guns. Reality is JFK and Bobby knew it was coming (me too) They gave their lives for America.I did all I could since 1963. Tried my best as you read my post here.Went to the press,and TV They would not say a word against GOP Mafia. How bad is it now? GOP Mafia own USA lock stock and barrel. Godfather is 10 We the people 0. I have been warned many times.The GOP Mafia killed my dog Rudy. Three times I fled for my life,and yet as you read I'm still giving GOP Mafia a hard time. I remember when people fought for their liberty. When the song God bless America was song by Kate Smith and brought tears to our eyes. When the Statue of Liberty stood high in NYC harbor. Bert

Currently 75F as of 11:00 AM here in Gresham. Expected high today ONLY 89F. Yesterday it got up to 96F! Wind SW at 7 mph. Humidity 53%.

Double-A

Weather staying the same.Not a bird on the fly.Big bug thesize of a bee only green loves to get into the van.I think its fallowing me around. I would feed it with sugar and water but it only lands for a few seconds.I move towards it and it takes off.Flies slow. I would like it to be my friend like Big Moe. Bert

Glad your new laptop computer works so well. I took my laptop over to Safeway this morning to try to use their Wi-Fi. Nothing was automatic. Everything I had to do was well hidden from me. I finally figured out how to get onto their Wi-Fi, and into Google, and got to where I could read your post.. But when I tried to reply, I was blown off the system! After 2 hours, I figured I had used enough of their Wi-Fi time, bought an on sale block of cheese, and went home for lunch.

A cooler day with some leaden clouds in the sky. Took an umbrella just in case. Now 73F as of 2:45 PM. Wind west at 8 mph. Humidity 54%. Warm weather will be returning in a couple of days, just Al Gore has predicted.

Double-A

Old August 12th 18, 10:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster

Another relatively cool day here in Gresham. Now 75F as of 2:30 PM. Expected high 81F. Tomorrow back to Al Gore weather! Wind NW at 8 mph. Humidity 44%.

A quiet Sunday here. The big church next door is having their annual church picnic in their private park nest to the church. Lots of fun stuff for the kids. I remember when I was a kid competing in the three-legged race!

Double-A

Old August 13th 18, 08:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster

Now 79F as of 12:45 PM here in Gresham. Expected high 94F. Wind NE at 7 mph. Humidity 41%.

Cooked my dinner of beets and potatoes early, so I won't have to cook it later when the apartment is hot.

Did some checking on Mt Hood Pond, which is within walking distance of my apartment. It currently is reserved for fishermen under 18, but as of September 1st, it will be open for everybody! They will stock it with 400 legal sized trout and 50 large trout on Sept. 15th. Two more stocking again in October. All I need now is a pioneer fishing license, which will only cost a buck or two, but will have to go downtown Portland to get it, and to find my fishing pole! Bait is allowed, but the best bait is something that looks like the brown pellets they feed those fish at the hatchery.

Double-A

Old August 14th 18, 01:57 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier
external usenet poster

On Saturday, August 11, 2018 at 2:50:33 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Friday, August 10, 2018 at 8:41:47 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Double-A

Glad your new laptop computer works so well. I took my laptop over to Safeway this morning to try to use their Wi-Fi. Nothing was automatic. Everything I had to do was well hidden from me. I finally figured out how to get onto their Wi-Fi, and into Google, and got to where I could read your post. But when I tried to reply, I was blown off the system! After 2 hours, I figured I had used enough of their Wi-Fi time, bought an on sale block of cheese, and went home for lunch.

A cooler day with some leaden clouds in the sky. Took an umbrella just in case. Now 73F as of 2:45 PM. Wind west at 8 mph. Humidity 54%. Warm weather will be returning in a couple of days, just Al Gore has predicted.

Double-A

Maxicale is stuck on 100F I'm forgeting what a cloud looks like.People are now coming to me as to how they can march against HUD in both Fullerton and Anaheim.Both cities building 75 million dollar buildings. People living around them are worried about traffic.I'm worried about children. I'm still waiting to know the rent? They are built so cheap that its a scam beginning with construction.All crap.Cheap windows(small) Its the worse fire trap I have ever seen. City hall all paid off in cash.Building and fire dept.too.Only in today's America would this be allowed.They will kill me for sure.Bert
Old August 14th 18, 02:20 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Cujo DeSockpuppet[_2_]
external usenet poster

Double-A wrote in
:

Now 79F as of 12:45 PM here in Gresham. Expected high 94F. Wind NE
at 7 mph. Humidity 41%.

Cooked my dinner of beets and potatoes early, so I won't have to cook
it later when the apartment is hot.

Did some checking on Mt Hood Pond, which is within walking distance of
my apartment. It currently is reserved for fishermen under 18, but as
of September 1st, it will be open for everybody! They will stock it
with 400 legal sized trout and 50 large trout on Sept. 15th. Two more
stocking again in October. All I need now is a pioneer fishing
license, which will only cost a buck or two, but will have to go
downtown Portland to get it, and to find my fishing pole! Bait is
allowed, but the best bait is something that looks like the brown
pellets they feed those fish at the hatchery.

Isn't the 90s hot for the area? When I worked in Portland I started in
October and by the time spring rolled around I was remote only and lived on
the south end of the Puget Sound. They complained when it hit the mid 80s
there.

Just curious.

--
Cujo - The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in dfw.*,
alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych. Supreme Holy
Overlord of alt.****nozzles. Winner of the 8/2000, 2/2003 & 4/2007 HL&S
award. July 2005 Hammer of Thor. Winning Trainer - Barbara Woodhouse
Memorial Dog Whistle - 12/2005 & 4/2008. COOSN-266-06-01895.
"I am the only HOPE of the astrological community." - Edmo misspells the
word "dope" again.
This signature was made by SigChanger.
You can find SigChanger at: http://www.phranc.nl/
Old August 14th 18, 05:37 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson
external usenet poster

"Herbert Glazier" wrote:
"I'm forgeting what a cloud looks like". Bert.
"I-called-a-memory-Dr. but I can't remember when I was to see him.
"The drugs-I'm-taking-are-fogging-my-mind". Bert

"People are now coming to me as to how
they can march against HUD in both Fullerton and
Anaheim of Mexicale" Bert.

"OK-I'm-lying. Reality is the Mexicans called me
'la judio cerdo idioto', (the idiotic Jewish Pig). Bert

So, "I am all alone in my van and I-am-very-depressed". Bert
"I am all alone in my van with my bucket that I **** into"
"Why am I not loved by all. I am very depressed". Bert
"I-park-and-bark-in-the-dark. I'm of low-wit-and-a-stupid-****."
"I feel very safe when I lie. I-will-lie-till-I-die"Bert

"Being Jewish I know this is so very true. O ya" -- Bert.
"Get the picture", "Go figure", "O ya", "I know why".Bert

"My bar tab for Bud Light broke all records" Bert
"I use Cocaine that is a wonder-drug for me". Bert.
"I will do even more Drugs till-the-end-of-my-time". Bert
"If I get shot in back of my head. So What". Bert
"I'll-be-buried-with-my-face-down-&-with-my-lips-sewn". Bert

Why-am-I-posting-this, it's-making-me-cry as it always does".Bert

"I am a proud Marxist/Soros/Bolshevik Jew with a IQ of 1-point-22". Bert
"I have a Superiority complex" without any quirks
which lets me know how everything works." as is seen by
http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent which
shows that SwineBert has always-ONLY-ONE-thing-on
his mind, namely to do all those items-from-(1)-to-item-(5):

(1)
On 07Feb 2015 & on 08Feb2015, Face-****ter Glazier wrote:
Harlow Campbell HVAC, ,
& Saul Levy
& Jacoby Benj, :
"I'll be sitting on your faces to take a **** & say: "Open wide".

(2)
On 06Dec2014, when the Christian-Hater, JewPigBert Glazier
said to "benj" :
"Reality is you always post under me for you are an ass kisser.
For Christmas I'll **** on your kisser."
"Benj, you can thank me in advance". - TreBert. ... addinng

(3)
On 03Aug2017:
"benj, you eat **** and your ****ty brain is coming out your ears."
On 20Jul2018:
Benj, my posts are way over your head.Reality is your head
is up your ass.So fart it out before you get constipated.Bert

(4)
On 25Mar2008, Graveyard Vandal Glazier wrote in:
https://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/3ffe7b2257cf8a9a
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/sci.physics/uYtpFTRnW4k/morPVyJ7_j8J
"Hanson, I will **** on your grave. And have a good laugh
when it seeps down on your face". -- Bert

(5)
On 24Jun2018 SwineBert Glazier said to
Mark Earnest "your nose is
in a **** bucket all the time. Eat **** and you fit" -- Bert

Old August 14th 18, 08:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier
external usenet poster

On Monday, August 13, 2018 at 12:58:58 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Now 79F as of 12:45 PM here in Gresham. Expected high 94F. Wind NE at 7 mph. Humidity 41%.

Cooked my dinner of beets and potatoes early, so I won't have to cook it later when the apartment is hot.

Did some checking on Mt Hood Pond, which is within walking distance of my apartment. It currently is reserved for fishermen under 18, but as of September 1st, it will be open for everybody! They will stock it with 400 legal sized trout and 50 large trout on Sept. 15th. Two more stocking again in October. All I need now is a pioneer fishing license, which will only cost a buck or two, but will have to go downtown Portland to get it, and to find my fishing pole! Bait is allowed, but the best bait is something that looks like the brown pellets they feed those fish at the hatchery.

Double-A

I predict it will be in the 80s in Nov.Not a change in the weather.Anaheim is more like Vegas when I was at there for 32 days it was just like here now.To hot to be outside.Been seeing Sandy almost every afternoon.We sip wine splash Bert