Does Anyone Have Center of Mass Data

Old July 5th 07, 06:51 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Cycle Surfer

Default Does Anyone Have Center of Mass Data

Hello,

I'm looking for historical Center of Mass (barycenter) data ~ as
deviation from solar center ~. A table with the barycenter into the
future would be awesome. It is for research on business cycles.

Thanks
Dale Legan
www.cyclesurfer.com

Old July 6th 07, 03:54 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Greg Neill[_5_]

"Cycle Surfer" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hello,

I'm looking for historical Center of Mass (barycenter) data ~ as
deviation from solar center ~. A table with the barycenter into the
future would be awesome. It is for research on business cycles.

Presumably you are referring to the solar system
barycenter. There are various means of calculating
the positions of the major bodies of the solar
system for given dates. Depending upon the accuracy
required these methods can be simple or complex.

Once you've got the positions for a given instant,
the calculation of the barycenter is simple.

I suggest starting with a copy of Meeus' Astronomical
Algorithms.

On a more skeptical note, "business cycles"? Really?

Old July 8th 07, 03:26 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Cycle Surfer

On Jul 5, 9:54 pm, "Greg Neill" wrote:
"Cycle Surfer" wrote in message

ups.com...

Hello,

I'm looking for historical Center of Mass (barycenter) data ~ as
deviation from solar center ~. A table with the barycenter into the
future would be awesome. It is for research on business cycles.

Presumably you are referring to the solar system
barycenter. There are various means of calculating
the positions of the major bodies of the solar
system for given dates. Depending upon the accuracy
required these methods can be simple or complex.

Once you've got the positions for a given instant,
the calculation of the barycenter is simple.

I suggest starting with a copy of Meeus' Astronomical
Algorithms.

On a more skeptical note, "business cycles"? Really?

Thanks. Yes, I'm refering to the barycenter. I was hoping to avoid
calculating itand find a program or data set. I had a dos program
years ago but it is long gone.

I've used astrophysics to predict the market and my father is a full
time trader for 40 + years using it. Here is a great example on the
corn market.
http://www.cyclesurfer.com/Articles/...n%20Grains.htm
or more examples on my site.
www.cyclesurfer.com

Astrophysics is behind global warming...
http://www.cyclesurfer.com/Articles/...%20Warming.htm

Old July 8th 07, 07:26 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Zelda Fitzgerald

On Sat, 07 Jul 2007 19:26:59 -0700, Cycle Surfer wrote:

[...]

People visit web sites because they are either useful or
entertaining. Your web pages are neither. And besides, you need a spelling
checker.
Now get out of here, you nut.
Zelda