A Return to the Moon by the Apollo 11 50th Anniversary.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 18th 13, 05:24 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.astro,sci.physics,rec.arts.sf.science
Brad Guth[_3_]

Default A Return to the Moon by the Apollo 11 50th Anniversary.

On Jan 17, 11:53*am, bob haller wrote:
On Jan 17, 9:57*am, Fred J. McCall wrote:

bob haller wrote:
back to the original topic, the first manned flight of SLS is now
scheduled for 2021, and that will be certain to slip.

I guarantee it will slip. *They've made the capsule an international
development and we all know how well that works out....

--

amazing both fred and myself agree on something.........

It's a trap!