Things for sale on eBay, some very rare

Old April 21st 06, 02:20 PM posted to sci.space.history

Default Things for sale on eBay, some very rare

12 Issues LIFE Magazine from the 60s Apollo Gemini NASA
EACH ISSUE WITH STORIES AND PHOTOS, US SPACE PROGRAMS
12 issues of LIFE magazine from the 1960s, all including stories and
photos about the Gemini and Apollo space programs. The pictures shown
are not the real things... they are taken from the LIFE archives,
because the magazines were too large for my scanner. The real magazines
have an address sticker, usually on the left corner, and their
conditions range from "like new" to "slight damage to corners". The
magazines have no other damage, like tears or water. A REAL BONANZA FOR
SPACE ENTHUSIASTS. IT IS VERY DIFFICULT TO FIND THESE ITEMS ALL
TOGETHER. I accept only Paypal. I had to use eBay UK because eBay USA
was unable to load the pictures.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tem=7024197491

30 COPIES OF NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC, DEC 1969 MOON LANDING
THEY ALSO CONTAIN A VINYL RECORD. ONLY $6 EACH.
Because of unlucky circumstances, I must now get rid of dozens of
copies of the same issue of National Geographic, December 1969,
featuring the first Moon landing. Each copy also contains a pliable
vinyl record, 33 rpm, bound inside, with the sounds of Apollo 11. Of
course, even if I am in Italy, the issue is the original American
edition. The conditions of the copies vary from "like new" to "light
wear". The price is a bargain: on the site www.abebooks.com, copies in
such good conditions are sold for $10-15 each. I accept only PayPal.
http://cgi.ebay.com/30-COPIES-OF-NAT...QQcmdZViewItem

DVD WITH 150 SCI-FI PICTURES, NOT AVAILABLE IN STORES
This is an extremely RARE and unusual documentary containing only still
pictures. IT IS NOT A MOVIE. The documentary, with narration and music,
features over 150 color space illustrations painted by Roy Scarfo over
the last 35 years depicting citizens in space, orbiting hotels, early
and advanced lunar colonies, Mars colonies and cities, deep space
travel, large spaceships, improvements in man, and Utopias. Most of
these 150 pictures, however, are only enlargements of details from 36
larger paintings. Roy Scarfo, recently named top visionary of space
cities by Reuters International Design Magazine, was for over fifteen
years creative art director of General Electrics Space Technology
Center, and worked over 10 years as a space illustrator and consultant
for the New York Times, and has been described as a citizen of the
firmament of man's imagination and of worlds beyond. WARNING: to
avoid their duplication, the illustrations were slightly deformed (that
is, the planets are not exactly round, and such). I accept only PayPal.

A brief list of things that show pseudoscience Vierlingj Astronomy Misc 1 May 14th 04 08:38 PM
EBAY SCAM TONS ASTRO EQUIPMENT ? - READ THIS ! Pete Rasmussen Amateur Astronomy 11 March 27th 04 08:35 AM
Apocalypse NOW! Abhi Astronomy Misc 142 February 12th 04 02:05 PM
UFO Activities from Biblical Times Kazmer Ujvarosy Astronomy Misc 0 December 25th 03 06:21 AM
eBay Security update email? Bill Becker Amateur Astronomy 24 December 20th 03 01:29 AM