Neocon Lobby against Free Media,the Constitution and EnergyIndependence,Zelikow and the CIA tapes,Bhutto's death benefits Musharraf andSaudi Arabia

Old December 30th 07, 08:09 PM posted to sci.space.history
BradGuth

Default Neocon Lobby against Free Media,the Constitution and EnergyIndependence,Zelikow and the CIA tapes,Bhutto's death benefits Musharraf andSaudi Arabia

On Dec 28, 12:10 pm, fusion wrote:
2007 was a nightmare of criminal incompetence and High Treason:

a) Congress took out most of the tax help from the Energy Bill
for Wind and Water turbines, Solar, thehttp://www.iter.org/ fusion
reactor project, electric and hidrogen cars and the excuse that S.
McConnell gave to Gwen Ifill of http://www.npr.org/ was: ".....in
the Southeast States we dont have wind, so our rates would have gone
way up...", take that for America's Energy Independence and
Washington
DC !!! and they took out the Oil Lobby Tax refund of 13 billion,
another absurd giveaway that should have gone to finance our Energy
tree ,Geothermal, Nano tech., electric and new batteries, more coal
hydrogen-electricity-diesel capturing 100% of the carbon dioxide,
new
composites, new insulation materials,more smart research and
testing ! ,they cut our future !

b) Colorado and Ohio are rejecting the fake fraudulent voting
machines , touch and gone, without paper trail, and what do DC do?
they de-construct the FEC, so no watchdog ! ....they are going to
steal the elections again !

c) the Senate drops a measure for less sugar ,less junk and less fat
in school foods...hey ! if the kids dont get sick, the Pharma can't
support its one trillion dollar Market Cap, someone's got to get
sick ! ....may as well be the kids,they dont have lobby's, too bad !

d) Sam Zell buys the Tribune with 4 national Newspapers and 23 TV
stations with a down payment of 315 million dollars and gets to buy
the company at a discount,and he wont pay any taxes!, his partner
Murdoch buys the WSJ,turns it into a gossip finance doodle and
they
all get the FCC to drop their --------, so that they all can control
papers,radios and tv's in the same markets and fix the elections
and
the scandals, what a peach !

e) Congress is about to stop investigating Tax Fraud in the US
Virgin Islands by Hedge Fund managers and other smart patriots
invested in Military and Security Contractors in Iraq , and the
lonely voice in the IRS , Ms .Petronchak (NYT,12.21.07) may not be
able to collect up to 373 million dollars in tax breaks, most likely
she will get fired or send to Alaska to audit eskimo pets and polar
bear food deductions....

f) Mayor Bloomberg after assuring all that he is not involved in his
firms dealings, is reported by the NYT as being on a daily schedule
of
voice calls, e-mails and contacts with his company staff, he even has
a Bloomberg Terminal in his City Hall desk and access to the Company
e-mail database, and all the while the City of New York makes Bond
deals with Merril Linch every month, and Merril owns 20 % of his
company, so if you or i do that, we get fired and indicted,but he is
special, after all,he is going to buy his VP with any
candidate,Democrat or Republican,and then,once inside the White House
as V-P, the President will have an accident or scandal and Bloomberg
and his Army of Israel team will take over the Oval Office,its a
done
deal ! and where are the christian men to save America ? they are
very busy watching the players and eating hot dogs ........

g) On Star system goes out in 2 months,G.M. wont support this analog
radio system, when they sold the Hughes-DirectTV satellite system to
News Corp. from Australia at the time, they lost a key asset,and now
they dont have analog hardware, this sale was the beginning of the
fall, shame !

h) When the Senate voted for A.G. ,the nominee told them 3 times
that just by saying National Security, he,Mukasey as well as
others,could go out and around the USA Constitution,and last week
Mukasey told the Congress to back off on the CIA tapes
Investigation, a political appointee telling the US Congress what to
do!

http://www.senate.gov/legislative/LI...oll_call_vote_...

this vote was the worst High Treason Vote ever in the History of the
United States of America! , and we still dont know who Mukasey's
clients and customers are while advising Giuliani and in between Law
Firms and Judgeships,as well as Podhoretz and Giuliani, the 3 team
members,we dont know who they have worked for ....but we do know
that
Mukasey and Wainstein want to keep the CIA Investigation under their
own control ,and with Zelikow of the 9/11 Commission, the 3 want to
be the only ones to get the facts and control the spin, so its time
put an honest Independent Counsel in charge,too many lies ! and
answer: what is what Mukasey,Wainstein and Zelikow don't want
anyone
to know ?

i) http://www.c-span.org/ ,that great call-in radio show,Washington
Journal , 7-10 a.m. EST,is now totally a neocon controlled spin
machine, every day the key guests are from the American Enterprise
Institute and similar, and anyone that mentions AIPAC or the Israeli
Lobby influence gets cut-off, what a criminal shame !

the death of Bhutto benefits mostly Musharraf and Saudi
Arabia,Bhutto's plan
to investigate and control the madrassas were a direct hit against the
sunnies-wahabis
from Saudi Arabia,the AlQeda network,the core of the extreme muslim
network, so the people
who gets most of our oil money,are the ones that hated Bhutto's the
most, she had to go to keep Musharraf and the Oil and Nuclear Lobby in
power, and we must remember that "Nuclear " Kahn had to be kept
secure, he got all his hardware from the Israeli network of
Wisser,Meyer,Karni and our own dealers, Khan outside of the Musharraf
control is a grave danger to Israel and AIPAC-Mossad, he must be kept
under guard, and since Washington DC only does what Israel wants
first, they will blame the Tooth Fairy,Santa Claus and the Easter
Bunny before letting the FBI , the Interpol and U.N. inside Pakistan
to talk to Kahn and do a full examen of the killing of Bhutto,
anything but the truth....

to think that in America today most all the TV Networks,Radio and
Newspapers are controlled by neocon Mossad-AIPAC members, most all
the
news get fixed and edited to fit their agenda , most Justice Dpt. new
apointees are neocons and most news from Iraq go trough neocons like
Edelman,Whitman and other members of the Israeli Army in the USA,
what
a shame ! and when i ask young christian men , they say : i'am a
patriot,i only read the sport pages...that's the result of 12 years
of junk foods, sugar sodas, chemical pizzas and stupid neocon
manipulated Television, 30% of the voters in America are
mentally .........we must reverse this crime !

I urge Edwards, Paul, Obama, Clinton, Huckabee,Richardson,Biden,all
to tell the American People that as long as we are addicted to Middle
East Oil ,we will send all our billions to Saudi Arabia and
Israel,they want us to be addicted to that oil and with our troops
there, as soon as we break free, the Middle East is not so important
anymore, we must fix our great country, not spend our taxes in that
part of the World, we should go there to sell computers, mobile
phones,air condition units, desalination plants,Jeeps,solar panels
and
good homes, not war spending and financing more homes of israeli
settlers in occupied arab farms and cities that is the root of the
violence and the hate against America, time to change..... our so-
called allies are using american made weapons, F-16 planes,Humwees,
cluster bombs, uniforms, radios, attack helicopters and missiles ,
all
clearly marked as "ugly american" made to kill arabs that dont want
give up their land,a policy that only benefits the
Contractors ,Equity
Partners and Hedge Funds invested in the War contracts, its time to
stop the madness,time to Trade,do Commerce and Friendship with all
Nations,like the great USA Constitution says, time for Peace,Jobs
and Growth......the candidates must be clear about this, and so
far ,
Edwards and Paul are the only ones with the will to say so...

and we must remember H.R.1955 by R.Harman , now pushed in January
2008 into the Senate floor by S.Lieberman and S. Collins, and that
will establish special Committees to investigate USA citizens for
terroristic-growth oriented opinions, so the neocons in Congress are
going to indict any USA citizen that does not like neocon policies and
says so...

http://constantchange-fusion.blogspot.com/

France is going big into fusion, and we're not. I happen to think
that's another bad sign of where America is headed.

- Brad Guth