Can we find a place in hell for troll - Brad Guth?

Old August 10th 06, 01:37 AM posted to sci.space.history
g. beat

Default Can we find a place in hell for troll - Brad Guth?

I think a "home is wanted" sign should be posted for this troll.

Old August 10th 06, 08:12 PM posted to sci.space.history
Brad Guth[_2_]

"g. beat" "g. wrote in message

I think a "home is wanted" sign should be posted for this troll.

Damn near anyone at the time could have replaced your warm and fuzzy
James Van Allen. They needed a good puppet, and Van Allen was already a
certified team player in the right place at the right time. It's that
simple.

If James Van Allen was such a close and supposedly personal friend of
yours, then perhaps you can answer a few honest questions on his behalf,
as well as on behalf of physics and science, about those lethal Van
Allen belts that in the worst of spots arnt representing 10% as bad off
as the surface of our moon. Or, is that much truth and honesty asking
too much?

I have a few other honest Van Allen belt or magnetosphere related
questions. Are you game?
-
Brad Guth