NASA is messed up:(

Old January 17th 11, 05:23 PM posted to sci.space.policy
[email protected]

Default NASA is messed up:(

http://blogs.airspacemag.com/moon/fi...11/01/cost.jpg
Old January 17th 11, 05:27 PM posted to sci.space.policy
[email protected]

On Jan 17, 12:23*pm, " wrote:
http://blogs.airspacemag.com/moon/fi...11/01/cost.jpg

Why didnt nasa at least present the sidemount launch system as a
option.

Frankly at this point they should just go ahead and build shuttle C
using the same mold lines......

If they had choosen this they may have got the shuttle extended futher
at a low flight rate, by adding launch boost escape for a downsized
crew. or other work around
Old January 17th 11, 06:31 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Jan 17, 9:23*am, " wrote:
http://blogs.airspacemag.com/moon/fi...11/01/cost.jpg

You just now figured out that our "NASA is messed up"?

What about four plus decades ago when we supposedly went to/from our
physically dark moon with some kind of special Kodak film that
utilized the voodoo forth dimension and conditional laws of physics
that don't seem to exist? (at least still can't be peer replicated)

Notice that a mostly privately developed technology advancement is why
we only now have a viable fly-by-rocket lander that's sufficiently
computer and sensor complex and otherwise potentially reliable enough
for human usage. Meanwhile, our NASA still has nothing for getting
even robotic stuff safely to/from our physically dark moon.

~ BG