Eclipse chances in NE North America-slim

Old March 3rd 07, 08:48 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Rich[_1_]

Default Eclipse chances in NE North America-slim

Barometer dropping (again) deep into "Stormy" maybe a 20% chance for a
clear sky or partially clear sky. I was hoping the massive storm had
blown itself out.

Old March 3rd 07, 02:07 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Ed[_2_]

Well, it looks pretty clear to me today at 9:04 AM but the Accuweather
report for tonight is cloudy and the local weather forecast (official)
says 30% chance of rain this pm and 30% tonight otherwise partly
cloudy.

I'm holding an "Al Gore Eclipsewatch & Meetup" tonight so I'm hoping
for a little bit of the Moon at least at Sunset.

Old March 3rd 07, 04:28 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Rich[_1_]

On Mar 3, 9:07 am, "Ed" wrote:
Well, it looks pretty clear to me today at 9:04 AM but the Accuweather
report for tonight is cloudy and the local weather forecast (official)
says 30% chance of rain this pm and 30% tonight otherwise partly
cloudy.

I'm holding an "Al Gore Eclipsewatch & Meetup" tonight so I'm hoping
for a little bit of the Moon at least at Sunset.

Then your done for, because the all-knowing envirokook Gore says (from
his energy-efficient 15,000 sq ft mansion or his 10mpg limousine) that
global warming will make things wetter in some areas, hence it will be
cloudy.
For me, it was clear from last night to early morning, but it's
clouded out now.