Do you want humans to explore other worlds in your lifetime?

Old May 3rd 11, 02:03 AM posted to sci.space.policy,alt.politics,alt.religion,alt.community
Brad Guth[_3_]

Default Do you want humans to explore other worlds in your lifetime?

On May 2, 4:50*pm, Day Brown wrote:
On 05/02/2011 04:08 PM, Brad Guth wrote:

On Apr 30, 6:52 am, Day *wrote:
On 04/29/2011 06:54 PM, Brad Guth wrote: *Technically and biologically there are good solutions, as well as
common logic that can be applied as long as we don't allow the FUD
Masters (religious or social/political) to run the show.

* *FUD
*https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikiped...certainty_and_...

Common logic is not common. But even if you understand, you also see
there are unforeseen factors in all the computer models resulting in
unintended consequences so that doubt is inevitable.

Course, none of the dogmas you note lead to solutions. I recall Freud
saying neurotics cant tolerate ambiguity- and the dogmas you refer to
solve that... for a while.

Here’s a little better syntax version:

As long as the wealthy have financed and/or hired FUD masters to run
the show, even the Holy Grail of pure fusion energy from our NIF
investment will not be acceptable or allowed to benefit most of us,
because of its absolutely terrific fusion bomb potential being the
prime motivation and objective of NIF to start with.

So, everything from here on is moot. Dont matter what opportunities are
on Venus or anywhere else. The situation reminds me of the Greenland
Norse, who when the price of walrus ivory dropped because African was
more available. the elites, rather than investing in iron tools to
develop the Canadian timber and a ship building industry, instead chose
to increase exploitation of everyone else and use the money to buy
jewelry. This kept the level of their perks increasing, giving the
illusion 'progress' continued.

But further reflection reveals that had the Elites made the investment,
they would have created a new power base they could not control. So it
is with fusion and other alternative energy.

The corporate media masters you refer to are connected... with Wall
Street and political elites, and while they dont want another power base
to compete with, the Internet is evolving in that direction. So, your
ideas may sell someday, but not yet.

Perhaps after WW3 and the multiple riots that'll follow, whereas
formal government will have tanked and it'll be kinda a wild-wild west
again, except a whole lot more lethal and downright nasty.

Have you read the full inscribed context of those Georgia Guide
Stones?

Those well connected corporate media masters could with their puppet
government, numerous rogue agencies and the flip of a few switches,
bring our internet down to its knees, if not to a dead halt.

http://translate.google.com/#
Old May 3rd 11, 08:53 AM posted to sci.space.policy,alt.politics,alt.religion,alt.community
Day Brown[_5_]

On 05/02/2011 08:03 PM, Brad Guth wrote:
On May 2, 4:50 pm, Day wrote:
The corporate media masters you refer to are connected... with Wall
Street and political elites, and while they dont want another power base
to compete with, the Internet is evolving in that direction. So, your
ideas may sell someday, but not yet.

Perhaps after WW3 and the multiple riots that'll follow, whereas
formal government will have tanked and it'll be kinda a wild-wild west
again, except a whole lot more lethal and downright nasty.

It is worrisome.
Have you read the full inscribed context of those Georgia Guide
Stones?

Never came across that.
Those well connected corporate media masters could with their puppet
government, numerous rogue agencies and the flip of a few switches,
bring our internet down to its knees, if not to a dead halt.

Possibly. The geeks running the system are not innate patriots. Govt
is so dependent on the web, it'd crash with it. High levels of
efficiency sacrifice flexibility. One of the reasons I'm glad to be
living at the end of the grid in the Ozarks; but there may no longer be
any back woods to get back too that are far enuf back.

But there may be organizational factors and systems I'm unaware of to
keep it all going. Republics always ride on the balance point between
anarchy and tyranny. I'm not well enuf connected to know which way we
mite fall off.

History is instructive, but there are always unforeseen factors with
unexpected effects that cast doubt on any predictive model.

http://translate.google.com/#

Old May 3rd 11, 02:41 PM posted to sci.space.policy,alt.politics,alt.religion,alt.community
Brad Guth[_3_]

On May 3, 12:53*am, Day Brown wrote:
On 05/02/2011 08:03 PM, Brad Guth wrote: On May 2, 4:50 pm, Day *wrote:
The corporate media masters you refer to are connected... with Wall
Street and political elites, and while they dont want another power base
to compete with, the Internet is evolving in that direction. So, your
ideas may sell someday, but not yet.

Perhaps after WW3 and the multiple riots that'll follow, whereas
formal government will have tanked and it'll be kinda a wild-wild west
again, except a whole lot more lethal and downright nasty.

It is worrisome.

In deed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones

Those well connected corporate media masters could with their puppet
government, numerous rogue agencies and the flip of a few switches,
bring our internet down to its knees, if not to a dead halt.

Possibly. The geeks running the system are not innate patriots. Govt
is so dependent on the web, it'd crash with it. High levels of
efficiency sacrifice flexibility. One of the reasons I'm glad to be
living at the end of the grid in the Ozarks; but there may no longer be
any back woods to get back too that are far enuf back.

Becoming as self sufficient as possible is the safe alternative,
because relying on other may not be a viable option when they too are
down and out or simply unwilling to share.

But there may be organizational factors and systems I'm unaware of to
keep it all going. Republics always ride on the balance point between
anarchy and tyranny. I'm not well enuf connected to know which way we
mite fall off.

History is instructive, but there are always unforeseen factors with
unexpected effects that cast doubt on any predictive model.

The public version of our internet could easily be taken down without
affecting government run networks and intranets. As is, each and
every client of a given server (such as Google) can be tailored and
moderated to suit. This could easily be like an internet version of a
NO FLY list, whereas if you get put on a NO FLY list you can only read
and otherwise you can't post or publish anything to any public sites
(even personal emails could be stealth moderated or entirely
diverted).

At times our Google Groups version of Usenet/newsgroups shuts down as
is, allowing us to only read and not contribute. So basically it's
all set up to cut us off at the flick of a switch (so to speak), thus
freedom of speech goes into the toilet along with any number of other
rights that can be terminated, with few republic options or work-
arounds.

You should pay a little closer attention to what William Mook has to
say, not that his somewhat bipolar mindset is always interpreting
correctly.

http://translate.google.com/#

Old May 4th 11, 06:52 AM posted to sci.space.policy,alt.politics,alt.religion,alt.community
Day Brown[_5_]

On 05/03/2011 08:41 AM, Brad Guth wrote:
On May 3, 12:53 am, Day wrote:
Have you read the full inscribed context of those Georgia Guide
Stones?

Never came across that

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones

I dunno that noble expressions ever had an effect.

Becoming as self sufficient as possible is the safe alternative,
because relying on other may not be a viable option when they too are
down and out or simply unwilling to share.

Both The Age of Stonehenge by Burgess and Barford's The Early Slavs
outline what we now call the pioneer spirit. Barford starts out in the
5th century with what look like former Roman Slaves who stole the tools
to homestead in the Black and Transylvanian Forests.

Burgess starts with the arrival of the first farmers in England in an
area that had been semi nomadic cattlemen. The farmers settled the rich
river bottoms, but as their population and range expanded into the
uplands range wars started. Always won by the more mobile Cattlemen.

But the cattlemen had too many chiefs, not enuf Indians, and their
control broke down in civil wars. In any case, Burgess notes the
discovery of nuclear family farmhouses, which he says were never lived
in more than a few generations before bandits hit it.

However, both Burgess and Barford note there are agrarian villages in
out of the way places that were also such poor targets they endured for
millennia. Aryan DNA shows they were 150-300 people; psychology reveals
bandit gangs max out at 50 before there are too many alpha male leaders
having at each other. This fits with the nomad/hunter tribal size of 50
women, 50 warriors, 25 kids, 25 elders.

The problem for the survivalist now is that there isnt any rich fertile
soil on which to build that is not already being farmed.

The public version of our internet could easily be taken down without
affecting government run networks and intranets. As is, each and
every client of a given server (such as Google) can be tailored and
moderated to suit. This could easily be like an internet version of a
NO FLY list, whereas if you get put on a NO FLY list you can only read
and otherwise you can't post or publish anything to any public sites
(even personal emails could be stealth moderated or entirely
diverted).

At the very least, that depends on the loyalty of the geek sysops. From
what I know of them, we are not a patriotic lot. I know ways of
communicating electronically and/or long range wirelessly the govt knows
nothing about.

At times our Google Groups version of Usenet/newsgroups shuts down as
is, allowing us to only read and not contribute. So basically it's
all set up to cut us off at the flick of a switch (so to speak), thus
freedom of speech goes into the toilet along with any number of other
rights that can be terminated, with few republic options or work-
arounds.

That may work, but not for long before being hacked into. I got a comp
sci minor in 1971, and soon saw the instructors didnt really get it, but
taught out of the book, same as you'd teach chess. of the 35 of us in
the program, only five could actual produce usable code. All the rest
clipped routines they really didnt understand, patching **** together
until something worked. No wonder bugs and infections show up.

You should pay a little closer attention to what William Mook has to
say, not that his somewhat bipolar mindset is always interpreting
correctly.

Its the fool who first sees the emperor has no clothes. Pencil neck
geeks have also been outside the group think. I've been online with them
since 83/4 and seen both wacko and good ideas.

A slightly better survival strategy would be a geek village with an
electronically monitored perimeter so that there are always night owls
to keep an eye on things while you sleep.

Gies, Life in a Medieval Village shows how networks of villages emerge
each as a small business- pottery, tannery, foundry, weaving, grain mil
or whatever, in local trade, or regional if peace breaks out, but able
to fall back on their own resource base- orchard, cropland, pasture,
timber, garden, & livestock for years if need be. Simply adding wireless
digital communications would make the networks hard targets for anything
up to well organised large armies- which need a real govt.

Simply having a village with a midwife attracts women. This, BTW, is
seen in the DNA record, where the hunting/nomad women left to move into
agrarian villages run by witch midwives 7000 BP..
http://translate.google.com/#

Old May 4th 11, 11:46 AM posted to sci.space.policy,alt.politics,alt.religion,alt.community
Brad Guth[_3_]

On May 3, 10:52*pm, Day Brown wrote:
[...]

We're essentially building extensive and expensive walls around
ourselves as is, and devoting most of our resources, talents and
expertise towards keeping those walls in place and enforced, just so
that other tribes of humans can't wonder through as they please.
Religion has most to do with this, and politics takes full advantage
because it means job security.

There's even many walls within walls taking place, and most of us are
not aware of how many wall exist and of new walls being created so as
to isolate the general public from information that's not mainstream
approved. It's actually looking more and more like Nazi Germany when
it comes down to our freedom of speech that's restricted because the
vast majority of us are not smart enough to hear or read whatever is
available. In other words, you can self-publish all you like because
it's as good as DOA since the general media and its snookered republic
can't hardly find our information to begin with.

99.9% of Americans don't even know that Google Groups or much less
Usenet/newsgroups even exist, and it's only getting much worse.

No doubt exploring other worlds and moons is going to be off-limits
for the next ten generations, regardless if there's even intelligent
other life to behold, because thanks to the many chiefs of our time
that have systematically screwed up our governments and either
corrupted most everything else they could touch or allowed the rich
and powerful to do as they like with our loot, is why we can not even
afford to properly explore and study our own planet and its moon, all
because we'll be too busy with bogus wars and trying to pay off the
$15+ trillion dollar debt that others created for us.

Way to go guys and gals, and I sure hope the next ten generations
appreciate how messed up you've managed to get this overpopulated
world of ours.

You do realize that there's something extremely odd about the planet
Venus that's getting ignored, or are you just as blind and/or too
dumbfounded to care?

The planet Venus is just a perfectly good and extremely nearby place
to start with, not that we'd be the first or the last to realize
whatever sorts of terrific wealth in raw elements that toasty planet
has to offer (such as unlimited local energy to do whatever with). I
believe the similar argument(s) could be said of whatever's upon the
surface and within the thick and robust paramagnetic crust of our
moon, not to mention whatever's inside of that sucker.

BTW; see if you or any of your friends can interpret anything within
the following image that doesn’t quite look as though the natural laws
and physics of geology was entirely responsible. (remember that the
original is a radar obtained composite of 36 confirming looks or scans
per pixel, obtained at a viewing angle of 43 degrees, so it’s nearly
3D worthy)

http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/imgcat/hi...c115s095_1.gif
“Guth Venus”, at 10x resample/enlargement of the area in question:
https://docs.google.com/File?id=ddsdxhv_4fdgd46df_b

http://translate.google.com/#
Old May 4th 11, 07:46 PM posted to sci.space.policy,alt.politics,alt.religion,alt.community
Day Brown[_5_]

On 05/04/2011 05:46 AM, Brad Guth wrote:
On May 3, 10:52 pm, Day wrote:
We're essentially building extensive and expensive walls around
ourselves as is, and devoting most of our resources, talents and
expertise towards keeping those walls in place and enforced, just so
that other tribes of humans can't wonder through as they please.
Religion has most to do with this, and politics takes full advantage
because it means job security.

So, avoid looking like a rich target zone. There is nothing we can do
about the religion or politics. At best, you get to vote with your feet
to whatever community you think is more rational and able to adapt to
the results of folly. If the elites keep it together despite it all, you
still get to live comfortably; and if not, you still have some chance to
live comfortably.

There's even many walls within walls taking place, and most of us are
not aware of how many wall exist and of new walls being created so as
to isolate the general public from information that's not mainstream
approved. It's actually looking more and more like Nazi Germany when
it comes down to our freedom of speech that's restricted because the
vast majority of us are not smart enough to hear or read whatever is
available. In other words, you can self-publish all you like because
it's as good as DOA since the general media and its snookered republic
can't hardly find our information to begin with.

My websites, daybrown.org and assetseizure.org dont get many hits.
However, there's a fortune to be made in seeing neurotic denial for what
it is.
99.9% of Americans don't even know that Google Groups or much less
Usenet/newsgroups even exist, and it's only getting much worse.

I dunno where to get reliable date on which to evaluate it. You seem
correct to me, but many have said I'm just a whacko.
No doubt exploring other worlds and moons is going to be off-limits
for the next ten generations, regardless if there's even intelligent
other life to behold, because thanks to the many chiefs of our time
that have systematically screwed up our governments and either
corrupted most everything else they could touch or allowed the rich
and powerful to do as they like with our loot, is why we can not even
afford to properly explore and study our own planet and its moon, all
because we'll be too busy with bogus wars and trying to pay off the
$15+ trillion dollar debt that others created for us.

What the rich and powerful have is the certificates of stocks, bonds,
and mortgages. Solon showed the people how to deal with that in founding
the Athenian democracy. Bonfires in the Agora. Thereafter the democracy
owned the land and natural resources.
[...]

Looks like tube worm tracks.