Alien Review - Q&A - Julian - Ageless Scum-Sucking

Old January 31st 04, 10:43 AM
Darla

Default Alien Review - Q&A - Julian - Ageless Scum-Sucking

Julian asked somemore witty questions:

Oh well, if ya play with gravity ya get phased. Right?

Interesting insight, Julian.

Maybe she is studying endorphins to be able to learn what a peptide is
or what endorphinase is? Or maybe those words don't translate well
into her native tongue?

Sometimes they translate well, and sometimes they do not.
Yes, we Do sometimes study the words you use in order to relate them to our
language.
This is not always an easy task.
And if you think it Is, then you have not studied other languages.

If you cannot speak Spanish, for example, go ahead and click on a Spanish
website.
You will begin to see what I mean.
And when you have studied enough Spanish and can read that web page with
Understanding, you Automatically become a Spanish Republican! G

Stay tuned for previews of our next episode . . .

Will Darla land her ship on Julian's head?

Does Darla like head?

Can Darla even receive cunnilingus?

And/or felatio, whichever one prefers to give.

Does it taste like tuna?

Maybe you could assist with a necessary base knowledge of whether
humans should study how to increase endorphins or how to decrease
endorphinase?

Yes, and yes.

If they limit the enzymes that breakdown the endorphins then they
would get the benefit of all of the same class of peptides. This
logically seems easier than to find a way to increase all of the
endorphins.

Decreasing endorphinase Will improve endorphin levels.
And this can be done "naturally" without externally applied inhibitors.
A caveat is to process at a slow rate.
Too much too soon is undesirable.
You may remember Ollie?
It took nearly ten years to halt Ollie's aging process, and the first six or
so were spent improving endorphin levels.
Take your time and allow yourself to gradually get used to more endorphins.

Or maybe humans should only concentrate on increasing
levels of the one peptide that is 500 times stronger than morphine?
I've have a familiarity with everything from sound waves to Tyrosine
in the diet. Combine all of them? Or should I focust on one avenue of
study?

Focus upon the one avenue of endorphin study.
The more you discover, the more effective your effort will be.

Will Darla, Pere, and Nician, turn a deaf ear to Julian for making
rude jokes?

Absolutely!
We pay NO attention to Sick-minded people like you.
You are a True Scum-Sucker and a disGrace to your species.

I see that you have removed the poll from your website.
How did the votes finally go?

Darla

Old January 31st 04, 03:23 PM
Julian St.Cloud

On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 10:43:48 GMT, "Darla" wrote:

(Julian) Will Darla, Pere, and Nician, turn a deaf ear to Julian for making
rude jokes?

Absolutely!
We pay NO attention to Sick-minded people like you.
You are a True Scum-Sucker and a disGrace to your species.

Thank you. I have heard that some algaes have some great chemicals
that are helpful to humans. I hope that they will be helpful to me
too. That is what you meant by scum-sucker right?

Speaking of disGrace, that reminded me of another word which helped me
to formulate a question for you if you would be so kind to answer. Of
course though, you would have to start paying attention to me again.

I see that you have removed the poll from your website.
How did the votes finally go?

The votes indicate that you should tell me how to get a free telescope
and that you are not an alien. I hope that you can use that
information to assist in your interactions with humans.

Darla doesn't love me anymore,

Julian St.Cloud
Old January 31st 04, 04:04 PM
Julian St.Cloud

On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 16:54:51 +0100, Charles D. Bohne
wrote:

On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 15:23:14 GMT, Julian St.Cloud
wrote:

Darla doesn't love me anymore,

Julian St.Cloud

You think she ever did? :-))
C.

Nah, I'm just poking fun.

Julian
Old January 31st 04, 04:43 PM
Julian St.Cloud

On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 17:31:27 +0100, Charles D. Bohne
wrote:

On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 16:04:50 GMT, Julian St.Cloud
wrote:

Nah, I'm just poking fun.

Well, she said a lot about your "beautiful intellect" :-))
C.

But I want to be loved for my body not my mind. Big Grin

Julian

Old January 31st 04, 05:37 PM
Julian St.Cloud

On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 17:54:55 +0100, Charles D. Bohne
wrote:

On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 16:43:52 GMT, Julian St.Cloud
wrote:

But I want to be loved for my body not my mind. Big Grin

Julian

Maybe you should post a picture ...
Most of us do not want to be a sex-object :-))

C.

My big head and dark eyes look eerie in pictures. Maybe I'll post a
picture of my butt. That shouldn't frighten anyone right? Grinning
Wide

Julian
Old January 31st 04, 06:12 PM
What?!

Nah, I'm just poking fun.

Julian

Wait a minute... who is "Fun"? )

Old January 31st 04, 06:34 PM
Julian St.Cloud

On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 18:12:00 GMT, "What?!" wrote:

Nah, I'm just poking fun.

Julian

Wait a minute... who is "Fun"? )

Fun is the cook on Darla's ship. Okay, now I'm cracking up!

Julian

Old February 1st 04, 12:43 PM
Darla

"Julian St.Cloud" wrote in message
On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 10:43:48 GMT, "Darla" wrote:

(Julian) Will Darla, Pere, and Nician, turn a deaf ear to Julian for

making
rude jokes?

Absolutely!
We pay NO attention to Sick-minded people like you.
You are a True Scum-Sucker and a disGrace to your species.

Thank you. I have heard that some algaes have some great chemicals
that are helpful to humans. I hope that they will be helpful to me
too. That is what you meant by scum-sucker right?

Speaking of disGrace, that reminded me of another word which helped me
to formulate a question for you if you would be so kind to answer. Of
course though, you would have to start paying attention to me again.

Julian, please bear with us as this is a busy time.
There is still a great deal of data to sift through in addition to our
regular duties.
This is all keeping us very busy at times, and we are now using this usenet
as a way to relax and wind down.
Brighten up! because you are helping to contribute to our age-stabilization
process!

I see that you have removed the poll from your website.
How did the votes finally go?

The votes indicate that you should tell me how to get a free telescope
and that you are not an alien. I hope that you can use that
information to assist in your interactions with humans.

If there is a way for someone to get a free telescope, then it would be in
the manner suggested to you by Nician.
If such a manner is not open to someone, then they either must accept the
fact that, as Charles D. Bohne has suggested, there are no "free rides" nor
"free lunches," or use their own quite formidible ingenuity to devise a
different way to acquire a free telescope.

As for most people indicating that I am not from your planet?

B I G S U R P R I S E

I am just So astonished that More people do not believe me! G

(In truth, I am More astonished that Anyone believes me.
If Mac was the only one that indicated belief, though, then you must
remember that this was voted in error.)

Darla doesn't love me anymore,

Julian St.Cloud

Love you?
There are, as I am sure you know, Many different kinds of love, Julian.

What an innovative idea!
Love from the Stars!

Darla