And that is the difference ...

Old August 3rd 14, 07:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Default And that is the difference ...

A Republican, in a wheelchair, entered a restaurant one afternoon
and asked the waitress for a cup of coffee.
The Republican looked across the restaurant and asked, "Is that
Jesus sitting over there?"

The waitress nodded "yes!" So, the Republican requested that she
give Jesus a cup of coffee, on him.

The next patron to come in was a Libertarian, with a hunched back.
He shuffled over to a booth, painfully sat down, and asked the
waitress for a cup of hot tea. He also glanced across the restaurant
and asked, "Is that Jesus, over there?"

The waitress nodded, so the Libertarian asked her to give Jesus a
cup of hot tea, "My treat."

The third patron, to come into the restaurant, was a Democrat on
crutches. He hobbled over to a booth, sat down and hollered,
"Hey there honey! How's about getting me a cold mug of Miller
Light!" He, too, looked across the restaurant and asked, "Isn't
that God's boy over there?"

The waitress nodded, so the Democrat directed her to give Jesus
a cold beer. "On my bill," he said loudly.

As Jesus got up to leave, he passed by the Republican, touched
him and said, "For your kindness, you are healed."
The Republican felt the strength come back into his legs, got
up and began to praise the Lord.

Jesus passed by the Libertarian, touched him and said, "For your
kindness, you are healed."
The Libertarian felt his back straightening up, he raised his hands
and he, too, began to praise the Lord.

Then, Jesus walked, with a huge smile on his face, towards the
Democrat. The Democrat jumped up and yelled,
"Don't touch me ... I'm on disability."
Old August 3rd 14, 09:17 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Sunday, August 3, 2014 11:58:49 AM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
[...]

Why not save some money and just order Jesus a glass of water. You know he can change it into wine himself!

Double-A

Old August 3rd 14, 11:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Bast" wrote in message ...

I'm more amused at an athiest who tells a religious joke.

*** That is because we are "equal opportunity" joke tellers ...
it's all fair game and you lame-brains provide with a never
ending stream of over-the-top cannon-fodder ...
God Bless, my little rug munching pumpkin ...

Old August 4th 14, 01:08 AM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

On Sun, 3 Aug 2014 15:56:09 -0700, Hägar wrote:

"Bast" wrote in message ...

I'm more amused at an athiest who tells a religious joke.

*** That is because we are "equal opportunity" joke tellers ...
it's all fair game and you lame-brains provide with a never
ending stream of over-the-top cannon-fodder ...
God Bless, my little rug munching pumpkin ...

aI dont know if hagar is an atheist. I really dont think that he is.
He may say that he is, he may try and act like he is, he may even hope
that he is, yet the problem of his stupidity still remains. Atheists
in general have a higher IQ and Hagar has shown his racism and
prejudice against several things And that is just not the way of an
atheist

Old August 4th 14, 11:18 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

On Mon, 4 Aug 2014 14:12:18 -0700, Hägar wrote:

wrote in message ...

On Mon, 4 Aug 2014 10:57:35 -0700, Hägar wrote:

wrote in message ...

On Mon, 4 Aug 2014 09:23:50 -0700, Hägar wrote:

*** Your attempt to look even dumber than in your previous posts
was successful. We don't get brainwashed at regular Sunday
intervals and don't clutter our brains with obscure verses of magic
and just plain of bull****tery and as such we don't belong to a group
called "Atheist". It is a moniker you pew dwellers try to affix to us
and then challenge us to prove it. In my opinion, it is the same as
labeling someone a "Non Drowning Victim".

But here's why you babble thumpers are ****ed in the head:
Religion is a belief in a cosmic Ghost who was his own father and
who will let you live forever if you pretend to eat his flesh, drink
his blood, and telepathically tell him that you love and accept him
as your master, so he can remove the evil mojo from your soul that
he put there a long time ago as punishment for all humanity because
a rib-woman made from a dirt-made man was convinced by a talking
snake to eat fruit from a magical tree.

I rest my case.

well first I must address the elephant in the room so to speak.....
You keep saying "you" as in you babble thumpers and you pew
dwellers if by "you" a plural form is meant then I stand a bit
confused because there is only one person that made the inital reply
and that would be me, if a singular for was implied meaning me
personally then I would have to report to you that no I am not one of
them theist

and lastly you babbled and ranted and gave me good definitions for the
word theist which it would appear that they were all given in your own
words for which I would like to give you the well deserved props..

Yet the original question still remains.. can Iget a definition in
your own words of what atheist means without using any resource
material

*** As expected, more mumbo-mumbo from the brain-dead.
YOU, in its singular and plural tense means ALL Babble
Thumpers and Fantasy World Dwellers, like YOU and YOUR Ilk.

go to alt.atheism and retrieve the last ohhh say 10,000 headers and
see how many of them are with my name. I will give you a example from
a post made just today by some idiot

The retarded atheist poster child has often claimed that
he
somehow "knows" God does not exist. Not only that there is no God
associated
with this planet, but none associated with any planet(s) anywhe
"I have admitted numerous times that I *KNOW* there is not god. On
this planet
or any others for that matter." -

"I myself as an anti theist in fact {know} there is no gods." -

"if you are reffering to the fact that I know there is no god" -

"Atheists know that there is no god except the one that has formed out
of
delusion that only lives inside your head." -

"Just as You know that superman does not exist I can
tell you with the same assuredness that god does not exist" -

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
How many of you brother and sister atheists agree that he could have
somehow
found out and actually could "know" that God does not exist?

Also this same moron has made the following type claims a number
of times:
"Now for all theists, since they do *believe* in a god they must also
*believe* in all things that are fantasy everything from a-z and that
does include harry potter and santa claus" -

"Fact is if you believe in things that are
supernatural and fantasy aka god then you must believe in all things
that are fantasy. to deny one is denying them all" -

"If you believe in one supernatural fantasy then you must believe in
all of them
otherwise it would prove that your fantasy is also false" -

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
How many of you are willing to admit you agree with your retarded
little brother
about any of these things?

Secondly, you can't hang a tag on people who are normal in the
sense that they totally reject religious voodoo and all that useless
baggage that comes with it and therefore out of hand reject the
possibility of a God or ID or whatever you brainwashed cretins
drag out of the sewer. As I said, it is like calling someone who
walks on the sidewalk a "Potential Accident Survivor".

What the **** are you talking about?

You guys are really good at circular logic ... but then again,
that's why you are Liberals.

again I must ask you
WHAT THE **** ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

still waiting on that answer to my orignal question.... it isnt hard..
takes mayve 7 or 8 words.. if you are feeling rather verbose then
please go ahead and use like 20 words
Old August 5th 14, 01:44 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Look, numbnutz ... I don't know what you're after, but I believe
in the laws of physics and in evolution.
I also believe that life throughout the Cosmos is the rule, rather
than the exception. In time that will be verified.
I don't believe that there is a Universal Spook who made it
all or even any part of it and the laws of physics prohibit it.
Now I don't give a rats what your alt.atheists NG says ...
the only people who go there are wanna-be atheists, or
religious zealots, like you. Now **** off, you're late for
your daily kneeling session. Mecca is to the south-east.
Old August 5th 14, 04:16 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

On Mon, 4 Aug 2014 17:44:07 -0700, Hägar wrote:

Look, numbnutz ... I don't know what you're after, but I believe
in the laws of physics and in evolution.
I also believe that life throughout the Cosmos is the rule, rather
than the exception. In time that will be verified.
I don't believe that there is a Universal Spook who made it

see there is you problem right there. You are NOT an atheist. You have
no ****ing clue what an atheist is. You are a ****ing moron. Belief
requires faith. If you have faith that means you support the
supernatural, unsuporrted claims, thing that do not require concrete
physical evidence.

Trust me you are not as smart as you hope that you are.

all or even any part of it and the laws of physics prohibit it.
Now I don't give a rats what your alt.atheists NG says ...
the only people who go there are wanna-be atheists, or
religious zealots, like you. Now **** off, you're late for
your daily kneeling session. Mecca is to the south-east.

not to mention your unrelenting attempt to make other look bad or not
as intelligent as you as ususal fails horribly

Old August 5th 14, 05:52 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

wrote in message ...

[...]

*** Seems to have worked rather well on you, you pompous
little dick head.

But just so that you can sleep tonight: I am NOT an Atheist.
I do believe ... in evolution, the Big Bang and in your case
I believe that birth control should be retro-active.

This is the difference palsing[_2_] Misc 10 April 7th 13 03:05 AM
What's The Difference? HVAC[_2_] Misc 3 August 1st 10 06:54 PM
difference in eyepieces brucegooglegroups Misc 6 November 24th 05 01:57 AM
Whats the difference?? Steve CCD Imaging 1 October 16th 03 11:41 AM