This is the difference

Old April 1st 13, 10:04 PM posted to alt.astronomy
palsing[_2_]

Default This is the difference

On Monday, April 1, 2013 10:50:29 AM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:

That's how it was sent to me.

Since I can't prove that Foxworthy did say that

and you can't prove he didn't,

I guess we're at a wetback stand-off ...

http://www.snopes.com/politics/humor/fence.asp

Old April 2nd 13, 02:50 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"palsing" wrote in message
On Monday, April 1, 2013 10:50:29 AM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:

That's how it was sent to me.

Since I can't prove that Foxworthy did say that

and you can't prove he didn't,

I guess we're at a wetback stand-off ...

http://www.snopes.com/politics/humor/fence.asp

*** Snopes or no Snopes ... it's the content that counts.
Now point out one of those quotes that is wrong ...

Old April 2nd 13, 09:33 PM posted to alt.astronomy
palsing[_2_]

On Tuesday, April 2, 2013 6:50:17 AM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
"palsing" wrote in message

On Monday, April 1, 2013 10:50:29 AM UTC-7, H�gar wrote:

That's how it was sent to me.

Since I can't prove that Foxworthy did say that

and you can't prove he didn't,

I guess we're at a wetback stand-off ...

http://www.snopes.com/politics/humor/fence.asp

*** Snopes or no Snopes ... it's the content that counts.

Now point out one of those quotes that is wrong ...

As pointed out on the Snopes site, most of these sayings have been had both democrats and republicans as the Good Guy or the Bad Guy , depending on the point-of-view of whoever sent them.

In my view, there is almost no such thing as an honest politician these days, they are almost all snakes who would do anything to get re-elected.

A favorite fellow of mine to quote is newspaper man and journalist H.L. Mencken (September 12, 1880 – January 29, 1956), who wrote the following things about politicians...

"Every decent man is ashamed of the government he lives under."

"Liberals have many tails and chase them all."

"Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses."

"Suppose two-thirds of the members of the national House of Representatives were dumped into the Washington garbage incinerator tomorrow, what would we lose to offset our gain of their salaries and the salaries of their parasites?"

"Democracy is the art of running the circus from the monkey cage."

"It is inaccurate to say I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office."

"A good politician is quite as unthinkable as an honest burglar."

"A politician is an animal which can sit on a fence and yet keep both ears to the ground."

"A professional politician is a professionally dishonorable man. In order to get anywhere near high office he has to make so many compromises and submit to so many humiliations that he becomes indistinguishable from a streetwalker."

"Under democracy one party always devotes its chief energies to trying to prove that the other party is unfit to rule--and both commonly succeed, and are right... The United States has never developed an aristocracy really disinterested or an intelligentsia really intelligent. Its history is simply a record of vacillations between two gangs of frauds."

Now I ask you in return... point out which one of these quotes is wrong ;)

Old April 3rd 13, 10:14 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

"palsing" wrote in message

[...]

Hagar is just going to bail on this one. He really isn't a bloodline
GOP, but he is pro ZNR and would do whatever his Paperclip SS bosses
told him to do, because that's what serial killers and bipolar redneck
freaks do best.
Old April 4th 13, 03:27 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"palsing" wrote in message

[...]

;)

Hagar is just going to bail on this one. He really isn't a bloodline
GOP, but he is pro ZNR and would do whatever his Paperclip SS bosses
told him to do, because that's what serial killers and bipolar redneck
freaks do best.

*** Your brain is hemorrhaging fecal matter again, GuthBall ...

Old April 6th 13, 08:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

"palsing" wrote in message

[...]

According to the NRA and our resident ZNR/GOP redneck Hagar, we simply
don’t have nearly enough private unregistered gun ownership
(especially of the assault class), not that having 6000 gun shops just
along the border with Mexico plus seeing thousands of assault class
weapons getting secretly deployed by some of our federal agencies for
the sole purpose of social/political and financial destabilizing of
Mexico and reinforcing their own job security, to the collective loony-
tune of trafficking 250 thousand illegal guns plus loads of ammo per
year as getting into Mexico isn’t bad enough, whereas it seems our
Hagar and his fellow redneck FUD-masters would gladly double that
amount and otherwise refuse any requirements of background checks, so
that pretty much anyone of any age as considered sufficiently redneck
normal or those of any mental/social disorder(s) (including convicted
felons), get to pack as much heat as they can steal or their straw-
buyers can afford.

I bet at least some of those 6000 gun shops are even open 24-7.
What’s next may be gun and ammo vending machines in public schools,
whereas by photo-ID we’d at least know which kids or adults as
possible straw-buyers are getting those guns and ammo.

Not unexpectedly, our Hagar has absolutely no remorse whatsoever for
innocent bystanders and victims of any age, as long as those intended
or friendly-fire deaths are derived from rednecks provoking others and
subsequently standing their ground. I’m certain the Skull and Bones
likes of GW Bush, Dick Cheney plus Hitler and his cult/cabal of SS
Nazis (same as our faith-based cloaked “paperclip” Nazis) would have
to agree with our Hagar of Usenet/newsgroup “alt.astronomy”.
Old April 6th 13, 09:10 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Apr 6, 12:58*pm, Brad Guth wrote:
On Apr 4, 7:27*am, "Hägar" wrote:

"palsing" wrote in message

[...]

Considering all the people Hagar has insulted and ****ed off here on
Usenet, staying armed to the teeth is probably the wise thing for him
to do!

Double-A

Old April 6th 13, 09:18 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Apr 4, 7:27*am, "Hägar" wrote:

"palsing" wrote in message

[...]

Yes, plus surrounded by a few of those home made Acetone Peroxide
IEDs, just in case the local FEMA SWAT teams try sneaking up while
he's in the outhouse.

Old April 6th 13, 09:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Apr 4, 7:27*am, "Hägar" wrote:

"palsing" wrote in message

[...]

Here's some scenes from Hagar's triler park!

http://www.mytrailerpark.com/

I think that's Hagar's trailer near the end with the doorless car
parked in front of it.

Double-A

What's The Difference? HVAC[_2_] Misc 3 August 1st 10 06:54 PM
Sensitivity difference Terry B CCD Imaging 4 November 22nd 06 02:05 AM
Collimation difference--?? Eric Martin Amateur Astronomy 47 December 4th 03 10:32 PM
Whats the difference?? Steve CCD Imaging 1 October 16th 03 11:41 AM