A Space & astronomy forum. SpaceBanter.com

Go Back   Home » SpaceBanter.com forum » Others » Misc
Site Map Home Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

my shoes laces keep getting untied..

Old May 14th 17, 06:21 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier
external usenet poster

Default my shoes laces keep getting untied..

On Friday, May 12, 2017 at 2:48:21 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Thursday, May 11, 2017 at 1:48:39 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Monday, May 8, 2017 at 3:39:49 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Monday, May 8, 2017 at 1:01:22 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Wednesday, May 3, 2017 at 3:33:58 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Monday, April 17, 2017 at 7:23:57 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Monday, April 17, 2017 at 3:47:08 PM UTC-4, Double-A wrote:
On Monday, April 17, 2017 at 10:25:58 AM UTC-7, The Starmaker wrote:
i don't get it...my shoe laces keep getting untied...

i need to get the top scientist of this world to explain and investigate
why my shoe laces keep getting untied.

must be some connection with dark matter and run away galaxies.

Keep up on your reading.

http://www.npr.org/sections/health-s...es-come-untied

Double-A

AA why is Treb laughing at this.I have a feeling he knows,and probably teasing us by doing it. I told about his using the figure 8 knot in the middle of my 25 ft.Kerby vacuum cleaner cord. He did that every night for 3 months till I let him know I believed in him.Talk about entanglements and Treb becomes more real.I wonder what he will do when my time is up? Trebert

My shoes get untied now everyday.How about yours AA? Like to hear from the vrest of the world as well. This could be why Treb is laughing.Most of the time its my left shoe.Hmmm Trebert He gave me "entanglement" as a way its done.GO FIGURE

My bedroom slippers get untied once a week!

Double-A

Well if 8 billion shoes untie each week,and cords end up with 8 knots its time humankind did some far out thinking.Treb told me his at 5 am today. Sunny cool and a nice day to work hard and get a lot done.Have to see mayor Tait about my fall. Seing him a 4:30 Trebert

Please let it be posted if this is happening to you.Our parrel universe is trying to reach out and show their wise to us. TreBert
Old May 14th 17, 10:12 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster

Keep up on your reading.

Double-A

AA why is Treb laughing at this.I have a feeling he knows,and probably teasing us by doing it. I told about his using the figure 8 knot in the middle of my 25 ft.Kerby vacuum cleaner cord. He did that every night for 3 months till I let him know I believed in him.Talk about entanglements and Treb becomes more real.I wonder what he will do when my time is up? Trebert

My shoes get untied now everyday.How about yours AA? Like to hear from the vrest of the world as well. This could be why Treb is laughing.Most of the time its my left shoe.Hmmm Trebert He gave me "entanglement" as a way its done.GO FIGURE

Double-A

Well if 8 billion shoes untie each week,and cords end up with 8 knots its time humankind did some far out thinking.Treb told me his at 5 am today. Sunny cool and a nice day to work hard and get a lot done.Have to see mayor Tait about my fall. Seing him a 4:30 Trebert

Seems to me your Jewish lawyer should be meeting the mayor, to hand him a subpoena!

Double-A

Old May 20th 17, 10:21 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier
external usenet poster

On Sunday, May 14, 2017 at 2:12:52 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:

Keep up on your reading.

Double-A

Double-A

Seems to me your Jewish lawyer should be meeting the mayor, to hand him a subpoena!

Double-A

AA Suing City Hall is not the same as suing GM. Mayor Tait and I best get along well. Anaheim has its own law firm.I will end it fast.What I get $$$$ will be ???? I did suffer.I did stay in bed.I still use the walker.Walker came from Senior Center.If X=rays showed a cracked hip I would buy a home in Hawaii. Get the picture TreBert
Old May 24th 17, 10:17 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier
external usenet poster

On Saturday, May 20, 2017 at 2:21:36 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Keep up on your reading.

Double-A

Double-A

Double-A

AA Suing City Hall is not the same as suing GM. Mayor Tait and I best get along well. Anaheim has its own law firm.I will end it fast.What I get $$$$ will be ???? I did suffer.I did stay in bed.I still use the walker.Walker came from Senior Center.If X=rays showed a cracked hip I would buy a home in Hawaii. Get the picture TreBert

Looks like $25,000 could be their offer.Not much if I find out I'll never walk.I will ask for lots more,or take it to court.I will need a wheel chair.I will get an old judge and jury to take pity on me. My witnesses to the fall all work for City Hall. Fire Department had to be called.They wanted me to go to the hospital,but I said no. I needed to go to the hospital.My big mistake. Nice day sunny and dry.No more rain till next year I fear TreBert
Old May 25th 17, 08:18 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster

On Wednesday, May 24, 2017 at 2:17:17 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Keep up on your reading.

Double-A

Double-A

Double-A

Looks like $25,000 could be their offer.Not much if I find out I'll never walk.I will ask for lots more,or take it to court.I will need a wheel chair.I will get an old judge and jury to take pity on me. My witnesses to the fall all work for City Hall. Fire Department had to be called.They wanted me to go to the hospital,but I said no. I needed to go to the hospital.My big mistake. Nice day sunny and dry.No more rain till next year I fear TreBert

Cities always like to settle. But with a sharp lawyer, you might ask for andget more. It's always just a game of chicken.

Double-A

Old May 26th 17, 06:22 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier
external usenet poster

On Thursday, May 25, 2017 at 12:18:20 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:

Keep up on your reading.

Double-A

Double-A

Double-A

Cities always like to settle. But with a sharp lawyer, you might ask for andget more. It's always just a game of chicken.

Double-A

AA I just found out Walmart does not own the Anaheim Plaza. It is owned by the City of Anaheim. It has to be the biggest plaza in the world. Its know wonder the police cars are always there.I been there now for over three years.I sleep there,Eat there,and tail gate a breakfast club now that the weather is so great. Its also very safe.I'm now known as the "Bird Man Of Anaheim." I like that.Trebert
Old May 26th 17, 09:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster

On Friday, May 26, 2017 at 10:22:50 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
i don't get it...my shoe laces keep getting untied....

Keep up on your reading.

Double-A

Double-A

Double-A

AA Suing City Hall is not the same as suing GM. Mayor Tait and I best get along well. Anaheim has its own law firm.I will end it fast.What I get $$$$ will be ???? I did suffer.I did stay in bed.I still use the walker..Walker came from Senior Center.If X=rays showed a cracked hip I would buy a home in Hawaii. Get the picture TreBert

Double-A

AA I just found out Walmart does not own the Anaheim Plaza. It is owned by the City of Anaheim. It has to be the biggest plaza in the world. Its know wonder the police cars are always there.I been there now for over three years.I sleep there,Eat there,and tail gate a breakfast club now that the weather is so great. Its also very safe.I'm now known as the "Bird Man Of Anaheim." I like that.Trebert

Why? Do the birds eat there too?

Kim used to be known as the bird woman of Tanasbourne. When people would give her money, she would spend it on loaves of cheap bread and feed the birds. Flocks of seagulls used to gather around her during the time of the year they were present.

Only crows and bluejays have been coming into my yard lately. They compete with the squirrels for the nuts that people through out.

Double-A

Old May 30th 17, 08:44 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier
external usenet poster

On Friday, May 26, 2017 at 1:35:16 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Friday, May 26, 2017 at 10:22:50 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Keep up on your reading.

Double-A

Double-A

Double-A

Looks like $25,000 could be their offer.Not much if I find out I'll never walk.I will ask for lots more,or take it to court.I will need a wheel chair.I will get an old judge and jury to take pity on me. My witnesses to the fall all work for City Hall. Fire Department had to be called.They wanted me to go to the hospital,but I said no. I needed to go to the hospital..My big mistake. Nice day sunny and dry.No more rain till next year I fear TreBert

Double-A

Why? Do the birds eat there too?

Kim used to be known as the bird woman of Tanasbourne. When people would give her money, she would spend it on loaves of cheap bread and feed the birds. Flocks of seagulls used to gather around her during the time of the year they were present.

Only crows and bluejays have been coming into my yard lately. They compete with the squirrels for the nuts that people through out.

Double-A

The house I had in Newton Mass loved my cherry tree.They waited till it was ripe and did not leave me one cherry.Crows are a mean bird.Big black and fly together. Very cool,and little Sun,but no rain. Trebert
Old May 30th 17, 08:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson
external usenet poster

reber "Herbert Glazier" wrote
about "TANG" that says _"The Asshole Narcissist Glazier"_.

"Hägar" wrote:
Glazier, I hope the day when they take you to the
Soylent Green factory comes soon.

Hate-monger__
sang just like Hitler used to. No surprise since it
anagram to ,
whose G=EMC^2 says:
"Glazier Exhibits Micro Cephalic Cretinism