Was it Rats or Comet That Rid the Dinosaurs?

Old April 7th 17, 08:33 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Was it Rats or Comet That Rid the Dinosaurs?

My idea its rat type warm animals that ate their eggs.Imperial thinkers go with comet.My idea has more gong for it.TreBert
Old April 7th 17, 08:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Herbert Glazier wrote:
My idea its rat type warm animals that ate their eggs.Imperial thinkers
go with comet.My idea has more gong for it.TreBert

More likely that the dinosaurs built spaceships and left the earth once
humans showed up.
As they knew that humans would eventually be dumb enough to vote for
hitlery, and would be nothing but trouble.

Old April 8th 17, 10:01 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Friday, April 7, 2017 at 12:33:56 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
My idea its rat type warm animals that ate their eggs.Imperial thinkers go with comet.My idea has more gong for it.TreBert

Perhaps the rats arrived on comets! Now there's a new twist on the Panspermia Theory! Well, mammals had to come from somewhere!

Double-A

Old April 8th 17, 11:13 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Arc Michael

On Saturday, April 8, 2017 at 2:01:30 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Friday, April 7, 2017 at 12:33:56 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
My idea its rat type warm animals that ate their eggs.Imperial thinkers go with comet.My idea has more gong for it.TreBert

Perhaps the rats arrived on comets! Now there's a new twist on the Panspermia Theory! Well, mammals had to come from somewhere!

Double-A

most on earth, liberals have no spins . You forgot to check worms, yes, adult grown worms, slithering to and fro
Old April 9th 17, 07:41 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Saturday, April 8, 2017 at 2:01:30 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Friday, April 7, 2017 at 12:33:56 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
My idea its rat type warm animals that ate their eggs.Imperial thinkers go with comet.My idea has more gong for it.TreBert

Perhaps the rats arrived on comets! Now there's a new twist on the Panspermia Theory! Well, mammals had to come from somewhere!

Double-A

Do you think rats are the aliens,and came before humankind AA? NOVA proved the City Rat was clever,and had a great memory.TreBert
Old April 9th 17, 08:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Herbert Glazier" wrote in message
On Saturday, April 8, 2017 at 2:01:30 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Friday, April 7, 2017 at 12:33:56 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
My idea its rat type warm animals that ate their eggs.Imperial thinkers
go with comet.My idea has more gong for it.TreBert

Perhaps the rats arrived on comets! Now there's a new twist on the
Panspermia Theory! Well, mammals had to come from somewhere!

Double-A

Do you think rats are the aliens,and came before humankind AA? NOVA proved
the .TreBert

http://tinyurl.com/Loudmouth-Glazier-8Feb2017 is
"reber G=emc^2" who
says that he is a "City Rat that was clever,and" ...
tried to cover up that Bert is a Swine that is living in a
Minnie Mouse Van with a bucket that Glazier ****s into,
and that with Bert's snipped post, Bigot-Bert hopes to
cover up this ealier note by hanson, while waiting for a
cochlear implant & a pace-maker, & for his disposal
by http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-Undertaker yet
he keeps on soiling s.p. with his Jew Supremacy in
the http://tinyurl.com/Blog-of-2-fecal-kikes-Mar2017

.... "on top of Mt. Baldy", where Glazier has never been,
but insisted that on the North slope of Mt.Baldy there
is Nevada or Utah, Bert said, while Glazier was stealing
rocks from the road side of the Mt Baldy Visitor Center
(~ 10 miles south of the mountain top), and skipping
paying the $5 Adventure Pass fee.... but putting and
hiding the rocks into the bucket in his Van, ... and
Glaziers then sent that stolen federal property to his
Grandkids in Boston, .... as Hanukah presents.

Old April 9th 17, 10:29 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Sunday, April 9, 2017 at 11:41:25 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Saturday, April 8, 2017 at 2:01:30 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Friday, April 7, 2017 at 12:33:56 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
My idea its rat type warm animals that ate their eggs.Imperial thinkers go with comet.My idea has more gong for it.TreBert

Perhaps the rats arrived on comets! Now there's a new twist on the Panspermia Theory! Well, mammals had to come from somewhere!

Double-A

Do you think rats are the aliens,and came before humankind AA? NOVA proved the City Rat was clever,and had a great memory.TreBert

Perhaps the dinosaurs were the natives of Earth, and the rats were the destructive aliens! Well, rats are known to stow away on ships. Why not on comets?

Double-A

Old April 12th 17, 12:34 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Friday, April 7, 2017 at 12:33:56 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
My idea its rat type warm animals that ate their eggs.Imperial thinkers go with comet.My idea has more gong for it.TreBert

Rats have created "Ghost Ships" Some old sailing ships had Rat Terrier.The rats ganged up and eat him.Sailer sleeped on rope hanging beds,so when sleeping were not eaten. Rats cut the rope.I slept on the fine sand on Revere Beach and just 40 feet were over 1 million water rats eating up the food people throw away.POP Corn.Franks,and Pizza .When the Sun came up not one Rat,or ! pop corn to be seen.All night I was safe to lay on my back and see the stars.To sleep and dream I was traveling to the planets. If it got chilly I covered myself with sand.I was a 14 year old beach boy,and loved it. Revere Beach was my world.It gave me theories on rats.My thoughts on rats go back 74 years.My thought on physics,and gravity 81 years WOW We have much to learn from City rats,and also good reason to stay away from them.Think microbes. TreBert Ps Hollywood has made rats famous

Old May 3rd 17, 11:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Tuesday, April 11, 2017 at 4:36:57 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

NOVA Proved the city rat could stop and think.It was a great movie watching a rat use a ladder to get at food on a shelf.No other animal could do it. Not even a monkey.WOW Trebert