Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

Old March 2nd 17, 11:47 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

On Thursday, March 2, 2017 at 2:42:04 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Friday, October 7, 2016 at 1:00:16 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Temperature has been flatlining here in Gresham. Currently 58F as of 1:00 PM PDT. Lifht rain this AM. But expecting a little warmer the next couple days.

Got the number of the guy Kim knows running fast food in Hawaii. When she brought me food yesterday, I gave her that information. This could be the start of our fast food empire here in Oregon!

Double-A

Very pretty sunny day.heavy shirt weather. since you and Kim are in the same boat you should share.Two can live as cheap as one.Pool a car.Share a business.Add to your SS check and don;t pay taxes.All are plus.I would sell only the best hot dogs on toasted butter buns,and let the customer take care of the dressing.Boiled hot dogs.Some 12'' long.Walk or drive in only. All drinks in large cups.Children drinks 50 cents.Children can win lucky ticket that they will love. Trebert Hotdogs served in nice tray for eating in car. You can build on vacant lot.All 4 walls and roof done in 3 hours.Very cheap.Very new. Open 24-7 Sell 2500 hotdogs a day and make 60 cents on hotdogs and 40 cents on drinks thats $2500 per day.Each month open new stand,and as Jackie Gleason would say And away you go. Keep in mind AA America was once "Apple pie and icecream" Yes this idea is bankable. Once making say $35,000 per month you can start franchizing at $ 25,000 ,and you do the rest.

Ooops that's Apple pie hot dogs and ice cream When I was a kid
Old March 3rd 17, 03:59 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Herbert Glazier" wrote:
even "When I was a kid".... Whenever Swine Glazier spots
a post wherein his handle is mentioned, an urge overwhelms
Glazier to parrott, plagiarize and lie in a Yiddisher Street Corner
Act of his, in which Bert proves that
http://tinyurl.com/Loudmouth-Glazier-8Feb2017 [1]
is a Face-****ter & a Criminal Graveyard Vandal, who brags that
G=EMC^2 is short for _Glazier Exhibits Micro Cephalic Cretinism"

and so Herbert Glazier"
the Liar and Cretin Glazier could not remember why he
became a Face-****ter & a criminal Graveyard Vandal
and so, http://tinyurl.com/Jew-Swine-Glazier-cries [1]
for what is pointed out to Face ****ter Bert in link [1].

Old March 3rd 17, 10:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Thursday, March 2, 2017 at 2:47:17 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

Sounds like a plan. I am edging closer to sharing more and more with Kim. Only she is setting the bounds. I think that Dutch Bros. might be open 24 hours. They have posted no hours on their door. I wish I knew the secret of their good business. Kim thinks it it is from a church. Of course, she thinks the Mormon Church controls everything!

A nice 53F as of 1:30 PM PST here in Gresham. Still dry, but they keep talking about rain coming. Wind out of the south at 16 mph. Humidity 60%.

Double-A

Old March 4th 17, 09:41 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Dutch Bros. is having their Grand Opening today! Loud music playing, tubular balloons dancing, tents, and pretty girls out front! Drinks for $1 all day! I wonder if that includes extra large fancy ones? I'll find out.

Weather here in Gresham has occasional sun, occasional showers. Currently 44F (7C) as of 12:30 PM PST. Wind out of the south at 9 mph. Humidity 71%. Looks like more rain every day for the week ahead. Typical Oregon weather.

Double-A

Old March 4th 17, 09:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Double-A" wrote:.
Dutch Bros. is having their Grand Opening today! Loud music playing,
tubular balloons dancing, tents, and pretty girls out front! Drinks for
$1 all day! I wonder if that includes extra large fancy ones? I'll find
out.

Find out whether there is a job for you, even part time!

Old March 4th 17, 10:21 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Saturday, March 4, 2017 at 12:46:41 PM UTC-8, hanson wrote:
"Double-A" wrote:.
Dutch Bros. is having their Grand Opening today! Loud music playing,
tubular balloons dancing, tents, and pretty girls out front! Drinks for
$1 all day! I wonder if that includes extra large fancy ones? I'll find
out.

Find out whether there is a job for you, even part time!

Why? Working kills the soul!

Double-A

Old March 5th 17, 12:34 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2016

"hanson" wrote in message news

"Double-A" wrote:.
Dutch Bros. is having their Grand Opening today! Loud music playing,
tubular balloons dancing, tents, and pretty girls out front! Drinks for
$1 all day! I wonder if that includes extra large fancy ones? I'll find
out.

Double-A

Find out whether there is a job for you, even part time!

********
Hanson, you're the one who should find enough of a job to permit you to move
out of your mother's basement.

Old March 5th 17, 01:18 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

The un-American, fat & gay Hi-Yeller Transvestite & Face-****ter
is the crack whore Yidd "Notrollovsky", who wrote:

"Double-A" wrote:.
Dutch Bros. is having their Grand Opening today! Loud music playing,
tubular balloons dancing, tents, and pretty girls out front! Drinks for
$1 all day! I wonder if that includes extra large fancy ones? I'll find
out & then the drunk http://tinyurl.com/Jew-Notrollovsky-cries [1]

for what is pointed out to kike Notrollovsky in link [1]...

Old March 5th 17, 10:16 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Gresham weather partly sunny with threatening clouds. Wind out of the south at 18 mph and gusty. Temp as of 1:00 PM EST is 45F.

Managed to get a medium Caramelizer at Dutch Bros. Grand Opening last night for $1.00, about a $3.50 value. It is like the Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino, a blended icy drink. They had the music inside so loud that it was hard to hear the barista! Good thing they turned off the loud music outside by 8 PM. All the cars lined up down the street to go through the drive through were casing kind of a traffic problem.

Kim brought be some food and met me at the transit center. I give her spending money, and she gives me food she gets with her food stamps. It's a deal that works out pretty well.

Double-A

Old March 6th 17, 08:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

hanson wrote:
Find out whether there is a job for you, even part time!

"Double-A" wrote:
Why? Working kills the soul!

hanson wrote:
... But it will put "dole" into your empty wallet that you
constantly cry about, and sadist Glazier makes fun of.

Punishment for the Ft. Hood Terrorist. G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_] Misc 1 November 9th 09 07:59 PM
The source of the solar wind (Forwarded) Andrew Yee Astronomy Misc 0 May 6th 08 05:09 AM
The source of the solar wind (Forwarded) Andrew Yee[_1_] News 0 May 6th 08 04:59 AM
east's direction wind peter Misc 2 November 28th 06 03:38 PM
the East's direction wind peter Misc 1 November 23rd 06 03:44 PM