Just Checking :)

Old January 8th 06, 08:44 AM posted to sci.space.history

Default Just Checking :)

On Fri, 06 Jan 2006 00:52:37 -0800, Dale wrote:

OM has been uncharacteristically absent for a couple of days. Hopefully the
aliens haven't come to harvest more s.s.h. body parts...

....Nope. Got tied up babysitting Dim's house while he went to the Rose
Bowl. He secured loaner copies of some of the Spacecraft Films disks,
and I really had a good time.

BTW, I visited OMBlog for the first time just now. I'm big on obits, so the
2005 death roll was a must read, and well done. I had no idea Debralee
Scott had died, and so oddly. She was kinda a babe.

....Yeah, that was a real surprise to me, too. She's fondly remembered
more for one role than any other - that of Rosalie "Hotzi" Totzi on
this one episode of "Welcome Back, Kotter." That one episode wound up
being the one that kicked the Nielsens in the balls that week, and
turned most of the grades 6-12 kids away from "Zoom" and "Electric
Company" and towards WBK for their lessons on how to survive
adolescence. Although Debralee showed up briefly in another episode or
two later in the season, she never did actually appear as a major
guest star. Which sucked, because if there needed to be a woman in the
Sweathogs who could hold her own, she proved that she had the act down
pat.

Of course, had she been down Pat, she might have lived longer...

Hopefully all is well and he's just celebrating the Rose Bowl,

OM
--
]=====================================[
] Let's face it: Sometimes you *need* [
Old January 8th 06, 11:51 AM posted to sci.space.history

On Sun, 08 Jan 2006 02:44:52 -0600, OM
wrote:

Of course, had she been down Pat, she might have lived longer...

But Pat would likely be dead

Dale

Glad you're not, BTW.
Old January 8th 06, 03:58 PM posted to sci.space.history

Dale wrote:

Of course, had she been down Pat, she might have lived longer...

But Pat would likely be dead

That depends on if she's doing perverted toe sucking; that could be
fatal for both.
It's healing up well BTW...the before and after pictures have great
shock value and I always liked making people nauseous, but normally did
it via descriptions of candiru fish. :-)

Pat
Old January 11th 06, 11:36 AM posted to sci.space.history

Pat Flannery wrote:

Von Fourche wrote:

He probably is feeling ashamed of himself for attacking me like he
did.

On a scale of 1-10 the probability of that would be about .001

Pat

That high?

Julian
Old January 14th 06, 05:37 PM posted to sci.space.history

Pat Flannery wrote in news:11s2dlcc0754704
@corp.supernews.com:

That depends on if she's doing perverted toe sucking; that could be
fatal for both.
It's healing up well BTW...the before and after pictures have great
shock value and I always liked making people nauseous, but normally did
it via descriptions of candiru fish. :-)

And I'm glad to know you're both okay, too. Last year I had an
infected blister on my big toe which made my foot swell up
like a ripe tomato and precipitated a 3AM visit to the
emergency room for an antibiotic IV. That and post-treatment
saved my toe/foot/leg, and set me back $2000. I think I
got off light.

Diabetes is an annoying condition. Daily exercise
is good for one's circulation and weight control.

--Damon