NASA goes to the movies

Old April 11th 10, 12:34 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
GordonD

Default NASA goes to the movies

"OM" wrote in message
On Wed, 07 Apr 2010 09:47:36 -0800, Pat Flannery
wrote:

I assume the reason they picked that one is because it showed the
building of the ISS in the opening credits.

...Either that, or they're Rod Stewart fans. Which means that for the
first time in my long association with the space program, there is a
crew I have very little respect for all of a sudden.

As in the 'Enterprise' theme song? That's not Rod Stewart, it's Russell
Watson.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russell_Watson
--
Gordon Davie
Edinburgh, Scotland

"Slipped the surly bonds of Earth...to touch the face of God."

Musical clip with NASA movies capcom History 5 July 21st 07 07:21 PM
HD movies André, PE1PQX History 0 February 16th 07 08:39 PM
Telescopes in the Movies William Hamblen Amateur Astronomy 52 December 20th 05 08:35 AM
[SOT] Movies James Nicoll History 64 January 23rd 05 06:22 AM