.....I'M AS MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GONNA TAKE THIS ANYMORE!

Old August 7th 06, 08:15 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,alt.global-warming
Pat Flannery

Default .....I'M AS MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GONNA TAKE THIS ANYMORE!

Jonathan Silverlight wrote:

Land stopped being a problem when someone worked out how to build more
than one storey (sometime BC ?)
Water is a different story.

At least fresh water; if we could modify our DNA to allow us to drink
salt water, we'd have it made. ;-)

Pat
Old August 8th 06, 09:12 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,alt.global-warming
Volker Hetzer

Pat Flannery wrote:

Jonathan Silverlight wrote:

Land stopped being a problem when someone worked out how to build more
than one storey (sometime BC ?)
Water is a different story.

At least fresh water; if we could modify our DNA to allow us to drink
salt water, we'd have it made. ;-)

Why don't you send an email to monsanto? (Only half joking...)

Lots of Greetings!
Volker