Iowa In Danger Of Going Katrina Like Flooding

Old June 14th 11, 11:01 AM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

Default Iowa In Danger Of Going Katrina Like Flooding

nightbat

Danger Iowa under danger of major flooding hopes are high
but water getting even higher. Mercy, while Arizona burns, Iowa floods
and saul sleeps right through it all. Workers are trying round the
clock to save Iowa hoping for the best as hundreds of folks are asked
to leave for their lives. Beautiful bread basket farmland being
overtaken by streaming water if the levee doesn't hold Hamburg land
could be 10 feet under, Mother of Mercy!

See:
http://channels.isp.netscape.com/new...=+&floc=NI-ne1

Please get to higher ground the melting ice cover has to go somewhere.
Officer Bert please keep those Northern weather reports coming.
Officer Double A how is the Northwest doing what is your status?

hoping for the best for beautiful Iowa,
the nightbat
Old June 14th 11, 02:15 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

See:http://channels.isp.netscape.com/new...-APO-+&idq=/ff...

Please get to higher ground the melting ice cover has to go somewhere.
Officer Bert please keep those Northern weather reports coming.
Officer Double A how is the Northwest doing what is your status?

* * * * * * hoping for the best for beautiful Iowa,
* * * * * * the nightbat

nightbat email me and I will send you pictures of my new barrel boat.
It could save your life. TreBert
Old June 14th 11, 08:48 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

It's from EXCESS SNOWFALL, YOU BAT-**** CRAZY LOONY TUNE MORON!

IT'S YOUR BAT ASS THAT'S MELTING, FOOL!

Saul Levy

Old June 15th 11, 12:23 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Jun 14, 3:01*am, nightbat wrote:
nightbat

* * * * * *Danger Iowa under danger of major flooding hopes are high
but water getting even higher. Mercy, while Arizona burns, Iowa floods
and saul sleeps right through it all. Workers are trying round the
clock to save Iowa hoping for the best as hundreds of folks are asked
to leave for their lives. Beautiful bread basket farmland being
overtaken by streaming water if the levee doesn't hold Hamburg land
could be 10 feet under, Mother of Mercy!

See:http://channels.isp.netscape.com/new...-APO-+&idq=/ff...

Please get to higher ground the melting ice cover has to go somewhere.
Officer Bert please keep those Northern weather reports coming.
Officer Double A how is the Northwest doing what is your status?

* * * * * * hoping for the best for beautiful Iowa,
* * * * * * the nightbat

Hi Captain!

Our region has been suffering an abnormally cold spring. They could
hardly find enough blossoming roses to cover the floats for this
year's Grand Floural Parade! My status is still status quo. Sleeping
in the park, morning coffee with Kim, still waiting for Obamacare, and
that intergalactic credit card!

Saw a big coyote in the park a couple nights ago as I stood on the
wooden footbridge. Isn't it odd how NYC couldn't tolerate even one
coyote (Hal) in their Central Park? Saw a big nutria down at the duck
pond this morning, and regularly see a big heron in the pond at
night. Isn't it nice how wildlife has found a way to survive the
continual encrouchment by humans? What was once a field next to the
duck pond is now an apartment complex.

I have nothing, yet these carefree days may be the happiest of my
life!

Double-A

Old June 15th 11, 02:16 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Jun 14, 7:23*pm, Double-A wrote:
[...]

You remind me when I slept on Revere Beach over 70 years ago,and they
were pleasant and great days of my life. Solt sand,breaking waves,and
star fulled sky. Double A have you tried a beach? Beach could be your
summer location(Home). Home is where you rest your head. I can't
get into Mass. Health. Pretty deaf and need two hearing aids
($3,000).Using 10 buck CVS sound amplifier but I'm tone deaf,and that
makes my hearing very bad. Told my lose of hearing is from old age.
My new doctor knows about my past 4 Dr. dying after telling me to
"stop drinking beer" is pretty smart. He tells me to drink all the
beer I want. Get the picture TreBert
Old June 16th 11, 01:05 AM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

On Jun 14, 9:15*am, herbert glazier wrote:
[...]

It could save your life. TreBert- Hide quoted text -

nightbat

My email is send them Bert thanks.
Old June 16th 11, 01:06 AM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

wrote:
* * * * * Danger Iowa under danger of major flooding hopes are high
but water getting even higher. Mercy, while Arizona burns, Iowa floods
and saul sleeps right through it all. Workers are trying round the
clock to save Iowa hoping for the best as hundreds of folks are asked
to leave for their lives. Beautiful bread basket farmland being
overtaken by streaming water if the levee doesn't hold Hamburg land
could be 10 feet under, Mother of Mercy!

See:
http://channels.isp.netscape.com/new...-APO-+&idq=/ff...

Please get to higher ground the melting ice cover has to go somewhere.
Officer Bert please keep those Northern weather reports coming.
Officer Double A how is the Northwest doing what is your status?

* * * * * *hoping for the best for beautiful Iowa,
* * * * * *the nightbat- Hide quoted text -

nightbat

Check your backyard cactus saul do you see the smoke yet?

wake up!,
the nightbat
Old June 16th 11, 01:22 AM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

[...]

Double-A- Hide quoted text -

nightbat

Hi Officer Double A good to hear from you I am still here
manning Indy Base One area 12 and still awaiting the Seans return. I
have heard from Officer Twitty but not from Officer Oc. Officer Bohne
is missing too so many of the greats have not checked in and Painius
too. Such a small band of researchers trying to help save the World
with so many clueless around us. Hope your health is ok and I'm so
glad to hear from you. Don't worry when the galactic credit cards are
ready you will be first in line Commander.

cheers,
the nightbat
Old June 26th 11, 12:03 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Jun 15, 5:22*pm, nightbat wrote:
[...]

I was standing in my usual nightly observation post behind a furniture
store on June 17th at 1:30 AM. I was drinking a bottle of fine
Italian Vermouth at the time. When I tipped the bottle up to take
another swig, I noticed a bright star just below the Big Dipper. Then
it occurred to me, there isin't supposed to be a bright star there! I
looked again and saw that it was moving! It moved west to the east in
the northern sky until it was above Cassiopeia! Must have been a
alien vessal, possibly Darla class! What else could it have been? I
only wished I had had that comminicater that you never sent me!

Kim is beginning to suspect that her X was a space alien with no
blood! Live is getting weirder and weirder!

Double-A

Old June 29th 11, 06:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

NICE JOB, Lonnie!

I KNEW YOU WERE INSANE FROM THE START!

MY RECORD IS STILL PERFECT!

Saul Levy

On Tue, 14 Jun 2011 16:46:17 -0700 (PDT), Lonnie Clay
wrote:

That's the spirit Double-A! I dropped out of the rat race on Memorial Day 1990

when IBM fired me, then went to live with my brother. I have been a
bum living on his charity ever since, got declared insane in 1997 so
that I could collect a veterans disability pension. If you are a
veteran, may I recommend that you go that route? One fine night just
strip naked in that park and start barking like a dog, that'll do the
trick. I know because I pulled a stunt like that on Veterans Day
1997...

Lonnie Courtney Clay
p.s. Home is the place where when you go there, they have to let you in...