Newbie

Old June 14th 11, 02:25 PM
Brian Campbell Brian Campbell is offline
Junior Member

Default Newbie

Hi all at Spacebanter. New to this forum but as like you all I have an obsession with space. Although this didn't extend into my profession but I hope to use this site as an opportunity to broaden my mind. I have one question for you all that has been on my mind for a long time now.
It seems to me that mankind is on the verge of deep space exploration, especially new planetary exploration. My question is if that's the case, is it possible that we have never been contacted by any other race before or other planetary exploration from another world because evolution has put us at the fore front and we could be the first race to do so. Although not quite there yet but you have to admit it wont be long.
If this is perhaps the case our we as a species putting plans together which will put moral and scientific objectives into place, for such times as and when we find another habital planet.
Lets face it we haven't exactly set a high standard on Earth have we.

Anyway now thats off my chest I shall look forward to your replies.

newbie [email protected] Amateur Astronomy 11 November 8th 05 10:52 PM
newbie shakey63 UK Astronomy 1 July 21st 04 07:24 PM
Help me, I'm a newbie Mitch Malone SETI 8 January 5th 04 08:27 PM
Newbie Lee UK Astronomy 0 November 28th 03 01:09 AM
Newbie David Solar 4 November 11th 03 01:51 PM