...Nuclear MELTDOWN in Japan, is US Threatened???

Old May 25th 11, 05:46 AM posted to rec.arts.poems,sci.space.policy,alt.politics,sci.physics
Brad Guth[_3_]

Default *****(5 gold stars): ...Nuclear MELTDOWN in Japan, is US Threatened???

On May 24, 6:14*pm, "hanson" wrote:
"Brad Guth" wrote:

*- * bob haller wrote:

bob haller wrote:

Officials of Tokyo Electric Power Company TEPCO
is still looking into emergency cooling system
The operator of the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant
is still unable to determine how long an emergency cooling
system at the Number 1 reactor remained off after the
2011 March 11 earthquake. === [[[[--- *Snipped the rest of
regurgitated irrelevant news items, since as of 24-May
TEPCO acknowledged *that 4 out the 6 six reactors had
full or partial core MELTDOWNS ---]]] === *Japan's Nuclear
and Industrial Safety Agency has instructed the firm to
submit a report after analyzing them further and assessing
their effects on nuclear safety.

Brad Guth wrote:

So what's the point in having a government and its many
enforcement agencies in Japan?
Just imagine how much public loot could be saved by
abolishing that clearly dysfunctional government.

hanson wrote:

Brad, you drifted from techno-politics into the realm
of political-techniques.
Name ONE single government, in the long history of
humankind, that was NOT clearly dysfunctional.
Govts. are made by preaching fanatics, who harbor
the fetish: --- "Do as I tell you and not what I do" ---
and govt./bureaucracies are run by losers who don't
know how, or are too lazy, to dig a ditch.

1) So, since you are the idea man around here, how
does a functional government a la Guth look like?

For the government of Guth, at least nowadays everything that goes on
within my government gets posted or transcribed to the internet, and
no secrets or closed doors allowed unless national security of the
republic is put at risk.

The rich and powerful either pay their taxes and fees or lose
citizenship and suffer the consequences of becoming a foreigner
without rights. The penalty for fraud and extortion is 10X of
whatever amount is in question.

On my first day, either government employment and their multiple
contractors is cut by 10% per year, or everyone takes a 10% cut in pay
and benefits (their pick).

2) Back to nuke reactors. Since you are the idea man
around here, how does a Guth Nuke Reactor look
like that, on danger signal input/sensing, will *not
only shut down, but distributes the individual small
unit nuke fuel pellets quickly and so far apart that
a meltdown simply can NOT occur?

With an AP-1000 or similar reactor fueled by thorium, you simply
remove or turn off the source of neutrons, which could be as
complicated as a light switch in the control room or via remote
command via secure internet. Gravity cooling as backup brings down
the reactor core temp within minutes to a failsafe level of passive
cooling (no auxiliary power needed unless other options are desired)

Secondly, no trained monkeys ever allowed to run or supervise
anything.

To pay for the government of Guth:
Entertainment, personal recreation and in general spendy or
unessential stuff gets a 100% excise tax applied. (lots more to this
than most are willing to read)

Computer/internet hackers get a bounty put on each of their heads, and
if they've caused national damage it's considered either treason or
foreign espionage, and a bigger dead or alive bounty gets applied
(just like OBL).

Brad Guth wrote:
*http://www.wanttoknow.info/

hanson wrote:

That link is the competion to Tom Potter's "Priority" site.

http://www.wanttoknow.info/
http://translate.google.com/#
Old May 25th 11, 08:20 PM posted to rec.arts.poems,sci.space.policy,alt.politics,sci.physics
hanson

Default Brad Guth's fail-safe Nuclear reactor

Brad wrote:
With an AP-1000 or similar reactor fueled by thorium,
you simply remove or turn off the source of neutrons,
which could be as complicated as a light switch in the
control room or via remote command via secure internet.
Gravity cooling as backup brings down the reactor core
temp within minutes to a failsafe level of passive cooling
(no auxiliary power needed unless other options are desired)

Secondly, no trained monkeys ever allowed to run or
supervise anything.

hanson wrote:
Thanks, Brad. 1st though, let me hear how your
fail-safe nuclear Th reactor is "received" by other
commentators, given that, AFAIK, no working
commercial Th nuker is on-line anywhere and
producing industrial quantities of power output.
Talk to you later, alligator.
hanson

Old May 25th 11, 08:21 PM posted to rec.arts.poems,sci.space.policy,alt.politics,sci.physics
hanson

Default Brad Guth's form of government

Brad Guth wrote:
[...]

Elsewhere Brad said:
If I, Brad Guth, were in charge, for the first time
those Rothschilds and Zionist Nazis, who are now in
charge of everything that matters, and screw everyone
else,... they would have something to fear.

I would establish a bounty on those I'm displeased with.
Those even of your own kind would gladly hunt you down
because, part of their bounty would be a full pardon and
a continued contract for accomplishing more of the same.

I am truly quite different, in that I only hate the bad guys
of any given cartel, cabal or political party, and otherwise
I would reward innovations and deductive thinking that
leads us to better things.

Fewer laws would be required because most crimes
against the greater good of humanity or the environment
would be either treason of high treason. Mere words that
lead others to taking destructive or counterproductive
actions could be considered acts of treason.

hanson wrote:
Thanks, Brad. That sounds honest and spoken from
your heart. Let's hear first what others will say about
you being, Brad, their commander in chief.
I'll talk to you thereafter,
hanson

Old May 25th 11, 08:36 PM posted to rec.arts.poems,sci.space.policy,alt.politics,sci.physics
Brad Guth[_3_]

On May 25, 12:20*pm, "hanson" wrote:

hanson wrote:

Thanks, Brad. 1st though, let me hear how your
fail-safe nuclear Th reactor is "received" by other
commentators, given that, AFAIK, no working
commercial Th nuker is on-line anywhere and
producing industrial quantities of power output.
Talk to you later, alligator.
hanson

If we could only manage to get thorium to produce as much or more
plutonium as conventional uranium fueled reactors, all reactors would
have been thorium fueled to begin with.

http://www.wanttoknow.info/
http://translate.google.com/#
Old May 25th 11, 08:50 PM posted to rec.arts.poems,sci.space.policy,alt.politics,sci.physics
Brad Guth[_3_]

On May 25, 12:21*pm, "hanson" wrote:
"Brad Guth" wrote:

Elsewhere Brad said:
If I, Brad Guth, were in charge, for the first time
those Rothschilds and Zionist Nazis, who are now in
charge of everything that matters, and screw everyone
else,... they would have something to fear.

I would establish a bounty on those I'm displeased with.
Those even of your own kind would gladly hunt you down
because, part of their bounty would be a full pardon and
a continued contract for accomplishing more of the same.

I am truly quite different, in that I only hate the bad guys
of any given cartel, cabal or political party, and otherwise
I would reward innovations and deductive thinking that
leads us to better things.

Fewer laws would be required because most crimes
against the greater good of humanity or the environment
would be either treason or high treason. Mere words that

hanson wrote:

Thanks, Brad. That sounds honest and spoken from
your heart. Let's hear first what others will say about
you being, Brad, their commander in chief.
I'll talk to you thereafter,
hanson

The truth will set them free. Continued reliance upon dysfunctional
authority with its policy of obfuscation and those lies upon lies from
their mainstream status-quo version of most everything, is only
getting everyone else ****ed off, unemployed or way underemployed,
bankrupted and/or prematurely dead.

http://www.wanttoknow.info/
http://translate.google.com/#
Old May 25th 11, 09:24 PM posted to rec.arts.poems,sci.space.policy,alt.politics,sci.physics
hanson

"Brad Guth" wrote:

hanson wrote:
.... ahahahaha... Brad, don't be so anxious.
WAIT for some responses.
You are NOT "them", = other posters.
Here again is the issue at hand:

- ----------------------

Old May 26th 11, 08:48 AM posted to rec.arts.poems,sci.space.policy,alt.politics,sci.physics
Tom Potter

"hanson" wrote in message

hanson wrote:
Thanks, Brad. That sounds honest and spoken from
your heart. Let's hear first what others will say about
you being, Brad, their commander in chief.
I'll talk to you thereafter,
hanson

"Brad Guth" is right on target,
and gets my vote.

--
Tom Potter
-----------------

Old June 30th 11, 06:16 AM posted to rec.arts.poems,sci.space.policy,alt.politics,sci.physics
Brad Guth[_3_]

- * * * * * * * ----------------------

hanson wrote:

Thanks, Brad. 1st though, let me hear how your
fail-safe nuclear Th reactor is "received" by other
commentators, given that, AFAIK, no working
commercial Th nuker is on-line anywhere and
producing industrial quantities of power output.
Talk to you later, alligator.
hanson

The latest Popular Science publication covers a couple of relatively
failsafe reactor alternatives, including a technically proven thorium
fueled reactor. Changing the primary fuel from uranium to thorium is
not rocket science, or any other kind of insurmountably complex
science. The only significant things you don't get from using thorium
is plutonium and/or large amounts of nasty spent fuel, and otherwise
the all-inclusive grid energy cost isn't 10% of burning uranium.
Brad Guth