A Martian monster-rock?

Old October 9th 09, 05:02 PM posted to sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur,alt.atheism,sci.anthropology.paleo
RichTravsky[_2_]

Default A Martian monster-rock?

linliangtai wrote:

On 10月8日, 下午1時18分, rwalker wrote:
On Wed, 7 Oct 2009 00:05:37 -0700 (PDT), desperately
wrote:
A Martian monster-dog?

Labelled:
http://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?...555999737&p=88
Original:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/hortonh...ho/3979083408/

Well, this confirms it. You are completely insane.

Hey, professor of anatomy, you majored in electron microscope. Maybe I
will believe you if you can confirm these were not myofilaments:
http://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?...555672203&p=78

In my country, no professor denied they were.

You are lying. Prove your claim by giving all their anems and email addresses
so this can be confirmed.
Old October 9th 09, 06:34 PM posted to sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur,alt.atheism,sci.anthropology.paleo
brady r

wrote:
A Martian monster-dog?

Labelled:
http://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?...555999737&p=88
Original:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/hortonh...ho/3979083408/

Well, this confirms it. Â You are completely insane. Â

Hey, professor of anatomy, you majored in electron microscope. Maybe I
will believe you if you can confirm these were not myofilaments:
http://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?...555672203&p=78

In my country, no professor denied they were.

You are lying. Prove your claim by giving all their anems and email addresses
so this can be confirmed.

Oh, I'll easily believe that "no professor denied
they were". In fact, I'd be a little skeptical
that any professor anywhere even bothered to
express any opinion whatsoever. Sort of
like you'll not find any biologist expressing
skepticism that the Big Bad Wolf could
actually eat Granny in one sitting.

SlothyR

Old October 17th 09, 04:22 AM posted to sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur,alt.atheism,sci.anthropology.paleo
Wretch Fossil

wrote:
A Martian monster-dog?

Labelled:
http://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?...555999737&p=88
Original:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/hortonh...ho/3979083408/

Well, this confirms it. Â You are completely insane. Â

Hey, professor of anatomy, you majored in electron microscope. Maybe I
will believe you if you can confirm these were not myofilaments:
http://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?...555672203&p=78

In my country, no professor denied they were.

You are lying. Prove your claim by giving all their anems and email addresses
so this can be confirmed.- 隱藏被引用文* -

- 顯示被引用文* -

You know that I must protect their identity just as reporters do in
sensitive cases. Otherwise, no anatomists would help me and confirm my
findings. I asked a few professors of anatomy in Taiwan. They all
told me they never saw any AFM (atomic force microscope) images of
myofilaments, although they did see many TEM/SEM images of
myofilaments. I searched Google images and found nothing for AFM
images of myofilaments.
By the way, anatomists must get used to fossils by studying them under
microscopes before they can confidently identify small details in
fossils, especially fossils in micrographs from Mars that are far from
beautiful, high-power micrographs.
Old October 26th 09, 06:02 AM posted to sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur,alt.atheism,sci.anthropology.paleo
RichTravsky

wrote:
A Martian monster-dog?

Labelled:
http://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?...555999737&p=88
Original:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/hortonh...ho/3979083408/

Well, this confirms it. Â You are completely insane. Â

Hey, professor of anatomy, you majored in electron microscope. Maybe I
will believe you if you can confirm these were not myofilaments:
http://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?...555672203&p=78

In my country, no professor denied they were.

You are lying. Prove your claim by giving all their anems and email addresses
so this can be confirmed.-

You know that I must protect their identity just as reporters do in

Lie.

sensitive cases. Otherwise, no anatomists would help me and confirm my
findings. I asked a few professors of anatomy in Taiwan. They all

You asked no one.

Such a discovery would make one famous. NASA makes the images publicly available.

You are lying.