There is a new space engine in Towns?

Old January 5th 10, 04:44 PM posted to sci.space.history
bcon1

Default There is a new space engine in Towns?

Rhumor has it that the "New Types of SPACE engines' -
are in fact a simpled:
1) component "Ratios " mixing cahmbers of -
2. component chemicals as a ;
3] simple soda & vinegar mountina type only -
4. Lasting for up to 1,000 Years,

These interesting "New type of chemicals" engines are in fact a
common thread in the ideas of what a true sub-atomic powered
engine is in the advance of space travel.

It powers up & pulls the interios shell full of interiors powder as it
in fact sub-atomically induces regeneration - usually 65 Years to replce.
A simple tube that is about 6 inche in diameter & some 5 ' long only!

Old January 5th 10, 06:21 PM posted to sci.space.history
Damon Hill[_3_]

"bcon1" wrote in news:R%J0n.58661$Db2.49674@edtnps83:

More incoherant than usual.

--Damon

Old January 5th 10, 07:42 PM posted to sci.space.history
Damon Hill[_4_]

OM wrote in news:d347k5pkc86jntbir430ahr6jbko52a7kn@
4ax.com:

On Tue, 05 Jan 2010 12:21:36 -0600, Damon Hill
wrote:

"bcon1" wrote in news:R%J0n.58661$Db2.49674@edtnps83:

More incoherant than usual.

...Hell, even Tony Lance was more coherent than that.

The OP must have been drunk and/or stoned; amazing he could
still type, eh? Methinks he was sipping the propellant...

--Damon

Old January 5th 10, 07:55 PM posted to sci.space.history
bcon1

As the fact coherates it is in the ideas of what we would see as a couple of
bone heads as they are so completely stupid as to insult an atomic physicist
at work!

Old January 5th 10, 07:59 PM posted to sci.space.history
bcon1

Excuse ME, but this is about sci.space.history, don't spam or pay the price
Loosers!
Sock puppet aTTack

Old January 7th 10, 04:11 AM posted to sci.space.history
My Itchy Vagina

"bcon1" wrote:

As the fact coherates it is in the ideas of what we would see as a couple
of bone heads as they are so completely stupid as to insult an atomic
physicist at work!

You remind me of the old "In Living Colour" running skit featuring the black
homeless guy Anton Jackson who carried a jar of **** and babbled
incoherently.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0uanQNuyE4

T.B.

Old January 8th 10, 04:16 AM posted to sci.space.history
rwalker

On Wed, 6 Jan 2010 20:11:45 -0800, "My Itchy Vagina"
wrote:

"bcon1" wrote:

As the fact coherates it is in the ideas of what we would see as a couple
of bone heads as they are so completely stupid as to insult an atomic
physicist at work!

You remind me of the old "In Living Colour" running skit featuring the black
homeless guy Anton Jackson who carried a jar of **** and babbled
incoherently.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0uanQNuyE4

T.B.