Rise of the Surveillance State and the Fall of the Individual Entrepreneur

Old August 8th 13, 06:36 AM posted to sci.space.policy
Brad Guth[_3_]

Default Rise of the Surveillance State and the Fall of the Individual Entrepreneur

On Thursday, August 1, 2013 8:16:44 AM UTC-7, wrote:
Think about the incredible narrowmindedness and ignorance in scientific practice today, as it rolls out the politics and economics that approaches the criminal, and you've got status-quo science reaching its nemesis with human civilization. The people who continue to clone and propagate this technology are the ignorant gangsters, control freaks, and parasites, along with the MM, who equate power in numbers with the power to destroy anything that gets in their way of controlling how the profits are made, and how these profits are to be distributed to themselves, and they implement state control through the useful idiot enforcement of their establishment protocol. They are the same people that created Hitler as a wind-up toy, set to be released as soon as the Neville Chamberlain "moment of peace" with der Fuhrer was accepted lock, stock, and barrel.

It is unfortunate that most engineers today have an easier time finding sponsors of the above kind of calibre, than one that can create the kind of mentorship that can sponsor the kind of intuitive science that leads to endless growth and prosperity for nearly all of human civilization, even within an infinite universe with infinite resources.

Some are even saying that God was an invention of Roman politics, in order to keep the underclass dumbed down and ignorant about how those who lived off the land (for their own good), were being used and abused by the Roman system of government, as "citizens of the state", and therefore became privy to whatever conquests the legions of centurions were capable of starting, at the emporer's request.

The beginning of the end of the Roman empire started with the crucifixion of Jesus Christ, but also signified a new beginning, in that it would only be the end of Jesus Christ doing the business of faith in Jerusalem for both the Sanhedren and Philistines, after the news spread that God would raise him from the dead, as a testimony and fulfillment of scripture. All animal sacrifices in the O.T. were mere shadows of a future perfect sacrifice for sin. All O.T. sacrifices were worthless, but were accepted as tokens for the sacrifice that was to come:

"But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed."

- Isaiah 53:5 (King James Version)

The crowd in the courtyard who shouted "Crucify Him, Crucify Him!" would be the same crowd who were powerless to integrate their Roman paganistic gods and statues of continued "death worship", with the mild and universal reign of Christianity, even before the days of Constantine, and particularly with quotes like the following, from a Jewish political leader:

"Nec filio jubet parci, nec fratri, et per amatam conjugem gladium vindicem ducit" (The Mosaic Law would not order anyone to be spared, nor his brother, wife, or the woman he loved, (as long as) the sword of the avenger leadeth").

- Julius Firmicus Maternus, from de Errore Profan. Relig. p. 467, edit. Gronov. [Rotterod. 1743]

Paganism and a culture of death was still the constitutional religion of the senate.

Although there remained no match to the political class of Rome, who would order the shield and sword of legions of Roman centurions to the uttermost parts of Europe, the fact remains that supply lines usually always overstretched their bounds, as they are today with U.S. war campaigns in just about every part of the globe. Any "over-extension" of our military industrial complex should be self-justifiably an unfunded liability, as long as it's paganism joined with a culture of death, and if the lessons of the history of Rome are any indication. It would seem that we're living a little too close to this edge - where all of the gold on earth will save only a certain few, at the expense of everyone else.

Rather than pushing all the robot, drone, surveillance, and control-grid overkill, with the SEC and IRS targeting conservatives who have their own seed-money for new upstarts - on the contrary - there are too many outstanding examples of ZPE transducer technology that are still in the stages of being worked out clandestinely, because the current invalidation complex of big energy can't stand the competition.

A certain type of circuit breaker capable of launching submarines utilizes what is believed to be an example of zero-point energy coherence occurring in nature. Ball lightning confined inside a vortex ring plasmoid[1] can maintain its persistence within a shielded environment[2].

Energetic plasma, when induced with cycloid motion, and under the appropriate conditions, interacts with the ZPE, absorbing more energy than is used to start the process. Many others are concluding that this is indeed the case.

The facts are that the ZPE has an enormous density, which can be used to counter the effects of gravity and alter the pace of time of objects inside of it. The stress energy tensor, cohered with the ZPE, induces either more or less curvature in the space time metric, which can be validated by experiments where plasma is pumped through a vortex ring. When the fluid "precesses", that is when it becomes a poloidal - toroidal rotation, the whole system exhibits both a weight loss and time anomaly (for an object inside the ring).

If it would be just as presumptuous to deny the feasibility of useful application as it would be irresponsible to guarantee such application, then one has to look further into the reasons why ZPE technology is being held back. Anyone who claims that ZPE is for "home use only" only wishes themselves to be purposely ignorant of the potential that ZPE already has proven itself with. Pathologic liars will insist that only an expensive science that never seems to pay for itself will be the only science that can revolutionize space travel, since all versions of so-called validated science will literally "own" the establishment that can deny their own ignorance/avoidance mechanisms through bribery, extortion, murder, and/or any means necessary to prevent the truth from escaping into MM.

It is known that strip chart recordings of EMF output of natural materials vary periodically with the motion of the stars. Galactic alignment also makes a difference. This would be enough to indicate that both polarization and molecular resonance are sharing a secret that connects the subatomic to the superatomic world.

Energy that comes to the earth from an outside source, can be made to interact with a collector, of not-yet-potentialized electrons residing on its surface. Using the relaxation time of the collector as a holder of potential electromotive force, we connect a battery, allowing the collector to potentialize, but not allowing the flow the electrons. Call this phase I.

In phase II, the collector is sharply switched away from the battery after reaching full potential, and then connected to an external, closed circuit. In essence, no power and no internal work have been taken from the battery. In a conventional (unconstitutional) circuit, the potential is being destroyed as the current flows through the circuit, killing the bipolarity. This is being self-destructive.

The power in the external circuit load is absolutely free, because during the relaxation time of the collector, the atoms inside the LC relaxation circuit are being rejuvinated by the atomic ZPE potential of the EMF output in the natural materials, characteristic of the type of atom and molecule in which the EMF resides. The conspiracy of the electric company is that it insanely charges customers for the free energy it uses to kill the bipolarity of its own generators, thus passing the bipolarity problem on to its "consumers".

Since the EMF output of natural materials have a relaxation time in their atoms, it just so happens that magnetoid resonance (MMF) can be formed by modulating the relaxation time between the potentialized circuit and the closed circuit, therefore extracting ZPE from the CMB itself. Since the MMF can be made to increase in circuitry stages, the sky's the limit for free energy production, either on planet earth, or anywhere else in the galaxy.

Now that we have a free source of energy, the next phase is to exploit the relaxation time in superconducting semi-metallic crystals, such as we would have with the Bi89 atom losing its outer shell electron to become the "phonon" mode, where the crystallographic structure changes from the A7 "rhombohedral" symmetric space group to the "cubic close packed" space group of the A1 Pb88 in the "magnon" mode. The effect of the interchange of symmetries on the tensor properties between Bi89-Pb88-Bi89 crystallographic modes of operation are that a quadrupolarized positronium pulse probe affects the magnetic, electric, thermal, optical, and elastic stress variables in such a way as to induce quantum distortion effects.

http://zeropoint.dreamstation.com/se...nance_mode.htm

Under laboratory conditions, the thermal effects of quadrupolarized pulsing within the relaxation time of a negatively refracting crystal has already been achieved using a timing sequence and amplitude of a quadrupolarized positronium probe beam.

The charge conjugations for para- and ortho- positronium are C=+1 and C=-1, respectively. This means that there will be a Feynman diagram for each one of the charge conjugations for positronium, as well as an inwardly vertex directed (towards absorption) and outwardly vertex directed (towards emission) electron component. However, if the spin states for para- and ortho- positronium are used, since both para- and ortho- positronium exceeds the relaxation time for the BI-IV crystal (1 ns 1.0ps & 0.1 msec 1.0ps), the absorbed and emitted auger electron (in the magnon mode) will depend upon Femtosecond pulsing (in the Mhz range) for the para-positronium probe beam, so that ionic transfer occurs for the neutral atom for up to +6 ions for the single crystal. For BI-II, the ionic transfer becomes +12, and for BI-IV, the ionic transfer becomes +24.

Thus the determination of thermal effects may be discounted when the pulsing limitation sequence is set within the limits calculated. Since a magnon is a collective excitation of the electron's spin structure in a crystal lattice, femtosecond pulsing the quadrupolarized probe beam in the MHz range, simultaneously w/the magnon's orthogonally phased "phonon" mode of excitation, can be pulse chirp amplified with its phase conjugated magnon/phonon counterpart (of the magnon/phonon femtosecond "pulse") on the "negative" side of the waveform in the MHz range. Thus we can induce the far-field component and use the LC parallel nested network for "containing" the hyperspatial component(s) during hypertranslation, i.e. hyperspaces that are induced by their "pilot" phonon(s).

[1] P.O. Johnson, "Ball Lightning and Self Containing Electromagnetic Fields," AM. J. Phys. 33, 119(1965). R.C. Jennison, Relativistic Phase-Locked Cavity Model of Ball Lightning, Electronics Laboratory, University of Kent, U.K. 1990.

[2] P.A. Silberg, "Ball Lightning and Plasmoids," J. Geophys, Res. 67(12), 4941(1962).

Nothing much has changed for the better since those grand old Roman days, except we have new names and special conditional politics to go along with our mainstream obfuscation and FUD.

Oligarchs and Bilderbergs still get to do as they please, regardless of whomever we elect or appoint.
Old August 9th 13, 03:31 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Martha Adams

On 8/8/2013 1:36 AM, Brad Guth wrote:
On Thursday, August 1, 2013 8:16:44 AM UTC-7, wrote:

snip

Think about the incredible narrowmindedness and ignorance in scientific practice today, as it rolls out the politics and economics that approaches the criminal, and you've got status-quo science reaching its nemesis with human civilization. The people who continue to clone and propagate this technology are the ignorant gangsters, control freaks, and parasites, along with the MM, who equate power in numbers with the power to destroy anything that gets in their way of controlling how the profits are made, and how these profits are to be distributed to themselves, and they implement state control through the useful idiot enforcement of their establishment protocol. They are the same people that created Hitler as a wind-up toy, set to be released as soon as the Neville Chamberlain "moment of peace" with der Fuhrer was accepted lock, stock, and barrel.

big snip

Oligarchs and Bilderbergs still get to do as they please, regardless of whomever we elect or appoint.

Seems to me, the only way you can say such as the above, is to know
almost nothing of what you're talking about. As antidote, I suggest,

1) C.P. Snow, The Two Cultures;

2) J. Bronowski, The Ascent of Man;

3) A. Korzybski, Science and Sanity;

4) T.S. Kuhn, The Structure of Scientific Revolutions (latest available
edition),

which list is too easily extended, but I think these are valuable books
about basics. ...Well, one mo

C.M. Smith, Anthropology for Dummies,

which isn't at all a book for dummies: it is an uncommonly well
structured book that presents basics we all need.

I think nobody is going to "understand" today's world. In part, because
much of what makes it what it is, is hidden. But I do believe, the
books I mention here amount to a helpful guide.

And, *beware too-general statements.* They both mark and make a closed
mind.

Titeotwawki -- Martha Adams [Fri 2013 Aug 09]

Old August 9th 13, 07:15 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Friday, August 9, 2013 7:31:59 AM UTC-7, Martha Adams wrote:
[...]

That's all very good feedback, though meanwhile us members of our respective republics that get to pay and suffer for everything these few others do, have to take notice and demand the closure of their agency loopholes that enables their surveillance/snooping and profiling upon each and everyone of us (including yourself). Obviously Snowden proves that they can not keep lids on hardly anything, and the consequences of their actions or inactions can bring about another Karma of 9-11, as well as any number of proxy wars in order to suit whatever these Oligarchs and Bilderbergs have in mind.
Old August 10th 13, 12:49 AM posted to sci.space.policy
[email protected]

On Friday, August 9, 2013 2:15:19 PM UTC-4, Brad Guth wrote:
[...]

Education is social control by installing self-regulation in children
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeEWPbTad_Q

Political process is social control by identifying malcontents and excluding them.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrvXIc31PZQ

Banking is social control by regulating resources.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrvXIc31PZQ

Old August 10th 13, 02:33 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Martha Adams

On 8/9/2013 2:15 PM, Brad Guth wrote:
[...]

Well, if I have extracted its message from the above, I think the
meaning is much like "Those who stop evolution, force revolution" which
I attribute to one of the Kennedys.

But I'm not in a great rush to eliminate the "Oligarchs and Bilderbergs"
because, the business and social systems they have built up to return to
them their control and money, are exactly the systems that support my
(and your) life; and if those go, then where are we? A child or a
religious type thinks faith will automatically bring things around to
what they ought to be. In fact, I'd look for a result more like the
recent Balkans, or like Syria today. With immense loss of value,
capital, social systems, and human life, and the next generation
handicapped by the recent trauma. Slowing social and economic recovery
from decades to generations. So while I don't like what I see, here in
America, I believe smashing things leads to intolerable consequences;
and the problem is, how do we get from here to something that is long
term constructive?

Which is some of why I promote off-Terra settlements ASAP. A rational
program for that is cheaper than anything because of the possibility of
immense return from it. And because it opens options we don't see
today, to break the Republicans "My way or no way" throttling of, well,
everything good. For openers, we could just siphon off some money from
America's military budget, which would be the world's largest if reduced
by two-thirds.

Titeotwawki -- Martha Adams [Sat 2013 Aug 10]

Old August 10th 13, 07:55 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Saturday, August 10, 2013 6:33:01 AM UTC-7, Martha Adams wrote:
[...]

With 7000 some odd Oligarchs and Bilderbergs to support and deal with the consequences and often negative/revenge Karma because of their terrestrial greed, arrogance, bigotry, proxy wars and misguided authority regardless of whomever we elect or appoint, has been costing us(the world) far more than it's worth. As long as they remain in charge, off-world exploitations are not going to happen until their military industrial complex needs the resources and/or the advantage of holding such high ground.

I'll have more to say about this later. Meanwhile, there's always GuthVenus to take seriously.
Old August 11th 13, 08:05 AM posted to sci.space.policy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Saturday, August 10, 2013 11:55:27 AM UTC-7, Brad Guth wrote:
[...]

Try to imagine what a trillion dollars per year (in 2013 dollars), of public matching funds for off-world exploitations could have accomplished, starting as of four decades ago. By now that incentive would have amounted to 80+ trillion dollars invested and directly benefiting each and everyone of us, as well as capable of salvaging our global environment.

Old August 14th 13, 06:58 AM posted to sci.space.policy
Martha Adams

On 8/11/2013 3:05 AM, Brad Guth wrote:
On Saturday, August 10, 2013 11:55:27 AM UTC-7, Brad Guth wrote:
On Saturday, August 10, 2013 6:33:01 AM UTC-7, Martha Adams wrote:

big snip

Try to imagine what a trillion dollars per year (in 2013 dollars),
of public matching funds for off-world exploitations could have
accomplished, starting as of four decades ago. By now that incentive
would have amounted to 80+ trillion dollars invested and directly
benefitting each and everyone of us, as well as capable of salvaging
our global environment.

For reason I don't understand, I'm seeing a lot of doublespacing
introduced here, along with very long lines not helpfully filled.
I just re-filled the above paragraph, which has in my view, a
very important point about space settlement, if maybe the numbers
are off by two or three orders of magnitude.

America's immense military budget is still shy of a trillion
dollars per year -- I think, officially it's around 700 billion.
I don't know the amount of money circulating thru the overseas
arms sales business, nor how to count the costs of political
and ideological corruptions. (A recently published book,
Leibovich, This Town, may bear on that matter.)

But *yes,* a few ten-billions of dollars as a stable program (held
safe from today's devastating political interventions) would
change our world very quickly. I see particularly, a growing
popular appreciation of the reality our species is vulnerable to
large astronomical events, see the current (Aug 10-16) issue of
New Scientist: Solar Superflares, p. 46 there. Vs today's social
awareness of Out There still believing our world is practically
all of the universe and it was made by a supernatural being who
bears perfect resemblance to the Father of a simplified and
idealized human family.

Titeotwawki -- Martha Adams [Wed 2013 Aug 14]

Old August 15th 13, 03:30 AM posted to sci.space.policy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Tuesday, August 13, 2013 10:58:47 PM UTC-7, Martha Adams wrote:
[...]

Our world spends roughly a trillion dollars per day on energy and energy related products and services. Much of what is getting spent on energy is based upon an ever increasing public and personal debt.