NOMINATION: Carl Osterwald of NREL.ORG, netkooks.org usenet fanboi of the month!

Old November 22nd 06, 05:01 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.paranormal
Jade thinks I'm an obsessive cunt!!!1!

Default NOMINATION: Carl Osterwald of NREL.ORG, netkooks.org usenet fanboi of the month!

http://netkooks.org/osterwald/

any seconds? ;]

--
http://myspace.com/anakkrakatau
http://netkooks.org

if you have a complaint about off-topic, chicken****, skinhead, nazi-wannabes
in your newsgroup, please call our hotline: 281-821-5534

Roberta "Foxymopjockeychickenwrist" Wolfe
"The talk of the sekret AUK
off-newsgroup listserves!"
Official Gender Outlaw of alt.****nozzles!
insert pied piper song here

http://unixd0rk.com
http://unixd0rk.livejournal.com
______
cujo: Just wait for the whine it's been going on about for over
cujo: four years: a s00p3r s3kr1t |\/|41|_`1|\|9 lits where
cujo: everyone talks about teh Jop Mockey all day long.

me: whaddayaknow... here's an archive of one:
me: http://netkooks.org/aar_skeptics/
me: DOOP!!!!42!
______

Abraham Lincoln was a bonehead
he shouldla turned around
and punched John Wilkes Booth
in the eye.

But I guess he preferred
to watcha stupid ass play
with some guy dressed up as a tree
in it.

How the hell did he win the civil war
and build a log cabin
with his bare hands
(as the legend says)?

He didn't even have the instinct
to know he was about to get shot from behind:
I hope the next president won't be enshrined
he's got two eyes in the back of his head instead of

two holes... [realer - by Feller Quentin and "the latter"]

______

Roberta Looks Better in a Skirt than you do:
http://tinyurl.com/lfklv

______

"That's all fine... but nobody is going to take anything seriously coming from
a **** who brags about how intimidating his Cannibal Corpse shirts are." -
CujoDesockpuppet Thread-Killer #453

______

"I get a summons to appear for jury duty.
I did this once before in Philly. Their policy was "One trial or one day" and
they wouldn't bother you after that.
I get my ass up on Friday (my day off) at 6am so I could be sure not to get
there late and have to go through this ordeal again. Turns out it's a capital
murder trial and is expected to last several weeks. This is not exactly an
appealing prospect, so at break, I hustle to a liquor store and snag one of
those sample whiskies and gargle it for about 30 seconds or so and use the
little bit on the bottom for aftershave. Got my ass out of there in record
time. " - Cujo shares a crafty scheme to get out of jury duty and present
yourself to the court as an irresponsible drunk all at the same time in
.

______

"AUK is a pellet gun" - K A Cannon on AUK's effectiveness

Hi! I'm the .sig virus that will destroy Usenet. Please add me to your sig.
- END USENET NOW http://www.bedoper.com/usenet

Old November 22nd 06, 06:35 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.paranormal
Jade thinks I'm an obsessive cunt!!!1!

Meat Plow wrote:

On Wed, 22 Nov 2006 12:01:46 -0500, Jade thinks I'm an obsessive ****!!!1!
Has Frothed:

http://netkooks.org/osterwald/

any seconds? ;]

Denied.

Kooks are not permitted to make nominations.

hey now...

don't get TOO excited ****head...

the netkooks.org awards are not YOUR awards, are they?

http://netkooks.org/awards - this is where teh awardz will be!

Old November 22nd 06, 09:14 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

Jade thinks I'm an obsessive ****!!!1! wrote:
http://netkooks.org/osterwald/

any seconds? ;]

--

I wondered how long it would be till Art's secret name, The Wharf Rat,
came to light!

Double-A

Old November 22nd 06, 10:13 PM posted to alt.astronomy
honestjohn[_1_]

"Double-A" wrote in message
ps.com...

Jade thinks I'm an obsessive ****!!!1! wrote:
http://netkooks.org/osterwald/

any seconds? ;]

--

I wondered how long it would be till Art's secret name, The Wharf Rat,
came to light!

Double-A

Until the "Rat-Pack" had enough of the old pedo and turned on him!

C.H.J.

Old November 26th 06, 10:30 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.paranormal
honestjohn[_1_]

wrote in message

ups.com...

Chadwick Stone© an ancient old fossil, wrote:
Jade thinks I'm an obsessive ****!!!1! ] has entered
into testimony

Meat Plow wrote:

On Wed, 22 Nov 2006 12:01:46 -0500, Jade thinks I'm an obsessive
****!!!1! Has Frothed:

http://netkooks.org/osterwald/

any seconds? ;]

Denied.

Kooks are not permitted to make nominations.

hey now...

don't get TOO excited ****head...

the netkooks.org awards are not YOUR awards, are they?

http://netkooks.org/awards - this is where teh awardz will be!

Denied.

nope. all systems go. 2 AUK denials equals an automatic nomination

second.

those are the rules.

nomination accepted!

This award will be added to Colorado Carl's other awards!

)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(
Winners! Civility Awards, August 2006
)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(

Dumbest man in the Universe: The winner is: Art Deco!

Biggest chicken: The winner is: Art Deco!

Least accurate information: The winner is: Art Deco!

Most mentally retarded Alpine Nazi goat humper: Co-Winner is: Art Deco!

Dictionary pic beside "penis": The winner is: Art Deco!

Greatest Idiots On The Net: The winner is: "AUK coffeeboys"!

Old November 27th 06, 06:26 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.paranormal
Jade thinks I'm an obsessive cunt!!!1!

Fred Hall wrote:

On Sun, 26 Nov 2006 16:30:06 -0600, "honestjohn"
wrote:

roups.com...

Meat Plow wrote:

[...]

I see you are still a good Christian, Dishonest John, and still
obsessed with Art.

Art who? someone should call nrel.org and make sure this "art" fella isn't tampering with
government equipment belonging to carl osterwald.

:]

Old December 3rd 06, 07:13 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.paranormal,alt.flame,alt.astrology
Timmay!

Meat Plow wrote:

yes. quite a few. why do you ask, genius? jealousy at the thought of
someone having expendable income?

I suspect he wanted to chuckle at you for wasting your income on creating
domains over your hate of people.

There you are, poochy. I suspected you'd gotten "lost" after the last
stick I threw you went on the freeway. I've got another stick, a nice
juicy stick with lots of crispy bark and some bugs on if you want to
play fetch?

--
Timmay!

Kook of the Month May 1999
Golden Killfile Sept 1999
Looney Maroon Dec 1998
Looney Maroon Feb 1999
Palmjob Paddle Nov 1999
Palmjob Paddle Oct 2000
George Pickett Sept 2000
George Pickett Oct 2000
Busted Urinal Award
George Armstrong Custer "Kicked @$$" Award
Tar & Feathers Award
Kook Kard Deck, Three of Spades
Old December 3rd 06, 10:01 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.paranormal,alt.astrology
Double-A[_1_]

Timmay! wrote:
Meat Plow wrote:

[...]

Impressive!

But what have you won lately?

Double-A

Old December 5th 06, 05:21 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.paranormal,alt.flame,alt.astrology
honestjohn[_1_]

"Timmay!" wrote in message
Meat Plow wrote:
Timmay! Has Frothed:
Meat Plow wrote:

yes. quite a few. why do you ask, genius? jealousy at the thought

of
someone having expendable income?

I suspect he wanted to chuckle at you for wasting your income on

creating
domains over your hate of people.

There you are, poochy. I suspected you'd gotten "lost" after the last
stick I threw you went on the freeway. I've got another stick, a nice
juicy stick with lots of crispy bark and some bugs on if you want to
play fetch?

Jesus ****ing Christ on a rubber crutch.

plonk

Gimme an S.