Aether + Gravity decried

Old January 27th 11, 09:11 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.research,alt.sci.physics
jdawe

Default Aether + Gravity decried

The Universe is the inverse action of:

Space + Mass

The greatest threat to our understanding of Space is the theory of an
'Aether'.

Einstein knew this when he decried:

Space does not require any 'Aether'. Space is the inverse action of
Time + Distance!

The greatest threat to our understanding of Mass is the theory of
'Gravity'.

Therefore, we can decry:

Mass does not require any 'Gravity'. Mass is the inverse action of
Energy + Matter!

-Josh.