No Empty Space =Universes

Old April 18th 09, 12:11 AM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default No Empty Space =Universes

Now that we know space has energy in the form of virtual particles and
their waves we can create a big bang(a beginning) It is written when
matter is created from energy,it is created in the form of
particle-antiparticle pairs Thus virtual particles become what we refer
as "realparticles" To sum this part up Tryon had this energy of space
having a great quantum fluctuation,and starting the events to take place
at an accelerating rate using up more and more of vacuum energy to
create the universe we are immersed in. Tyson visualized this was
happening else where from time to time, I have always gone with this,and
added the great part the energy of gravity played. Right now we know so
little about space energy that best we can say is It just has to "BE"
I also need to know much more of micro gravity. That is quantum
gravity,and in my thinking that is the key. Just think how strong
gravity was 10^43 seconds at the beginning. Well before it created the
electromagnetic,and nuclear forces. TreBert

Old April 18th 09, 12:41 AM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Apr 17, 4:11*pm, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
[...]

Perhaps the Great Attractor that's sucking in galaxies at 700 km/s is
simply a wormhole to another universe.

The Great Attractor
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Attractor
http://www.eso.org/gallery/v/ESOPIA/...hires.jpg.html
http://chandra.harvard.edu/photo/2007/a3627/

“The Virgo cluster lies some 50 million light years from Earth. Only
the central region is shown above, containing two giant elliptical
galaxies, M84 and M86. The visible part of the cluster is but a small
portion of what seems to be out there. Nevertheless, the Virgo
Cluster, along with several other large clusters, are in turn speeding
towards a gigantic unseen mass named The Great Attractor.”

~ BG
Old April 18th 09, 04:23 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest

"BradGuth" wrote in message
[...]

*That's not very fast for a galaxy.
The galaxy would have plenty of time to get away.

Old April 18th 09, 04:16 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hagar

"Mark Earnest" wrote in message
news

"BradGuth" wrote in message
On Apr 17, 4:11 pm, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:

snip drivel

Perhaps the Great Attractor that's sucking in galaxies at 700 km/s is
simply a wormhole to another universe.

*That's not very fast for a galaxy.
The galaxy would have plenty of time to get away.

One can only hope that the little Aleeeun who's steering the galaxy isn't
taking one of his long naps ....

Space and Why it Seems Empty ??? G=EMC^2 Glazier Misc 3 January 28th 07 03:46 PM
Density of empty space Hagar Misc 2 July 28th 06 07:33 PM
Space isN'T EMPTY ..since CREATiON. brian a m stuckless Policy 1 February 7th 06 04:55 PM
Any SPACE where a particle is, is NOT empty.!! brian a m stuckless Policy 0 January 18th 06 10:09 AM
The space between universes codesapien Astronomy Misc 24 October 18th 05 04:11 AM