Cooling The Gulf Waters ? ? ?

Old January 30th 07, 10:34 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Cooling The Gulf Waters ? ? ?

Before they get warmer this summer we must make use of the very large
chunks of ice that have broken away from the poler regions. Tow them
into the gulf,and see if we can bring its temperature down by 5 degrees.
True its only a short solution but its better than nothing,and it can be
done. It might pay for itself as a tourist attraction.. It could be
used to block 30 foot waves that will hit New Orleans this hurricane
season.. Bert

Old January 30th 07, 11:17 PM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:

Before they get warmer this summer we must make use of the very large
chunks of ice that have broken away from the poler regions. Tow them
into the gulf,and see if we can bring its temperature down by 5 degrees.
True its only a short solution but its better than nothing,and it can be
done. It might pay for itself as a tourist attraction.. It could be
used to block 30 foot waves that will hit New Orleans this hurricane
season.. Bert

nightbat wrote

Oh no, 30 ft Officer predicted waves for New Orleans,
it's over fur sure! Scientists don't know what to do, smoke and mirrors
are fine for magicians but we're profound Earth Science Team
researchers. For so many are depending on us, we need those Sean
Starships now!

hang on,
the nightbat
Old February 24th 07, 06:43 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Far as I know, frootie, New Orleans is STILL THERE celebrating Mardi
Gras!

Saul Levy