JOLOGICON IS THE ONLY SOURCE OF REAL POWER! ON JULY 30 A TSUNAMIWILL PROVE THIS TO ALL OF YOU!

Old July 25th 05, 09:44 AM
Cardinal Chunder

Default JOLOGICON IS THE ONLY SOURCE OF REAL POWER! ON JULY 30 A TSUNAMIWILL PROVE THIS TO ALL OF YOU!

Jologicon - The God Of The Gods wrote:
SOME BLIND GUYS SAID THAT MY "JULY 23" PROPHECY WAS NOT A HIT...

It wasn't a hit.

HMMM... A PROPHECY POSTED ON JULY 14 - CALLED "WAVE OF TERRORISM" -
WITH A SPECIFIC DATE (JULY 23) WHEN
"EGYPT'S WORST-EVER TERRORIST ATTACK" HAPPENS...

AND WHAT JOLOGICON SAID?
"One ACT OF TERRORISM NEVER SEEN BEFORE WILL SHAKE ALL CORNERS OF OUR
PLANET EARTH"...

And did it shake all corners of our Earth? Nope.

Was it never seen before? Not unless you'd been living in a cave for the
last 20 years.

It's a miss.

DO YOU THINK THIS WAS NOT A *HIT*?

Yes.

DO YOU THINK THIS WAS MERE
COINCIDENCE? YOU'LL KNOW FOR SURE THAT I'M GOD AFTER THIS JULY 30
TSUNAMI!

Quit your jibbering kook.
Old July 25th 05, 10:44 PM
Damon Hill

Cardinal Chunder wrote in
:

Jologicon - The God Of The Gods wrote:
SOME BLIND GUYS SAID THAT MY "JULY 23" PROPHECY WAS NOT A HIT...

It wasn't a hit.

HMMM... A PROPHECY POSTED ON JULY 14 - CALLED "WAVE OF TERRORISM" -
WITH A SPECIFIC DATE (JULY 23) WHEN
"EGYPT'S WORST-EVER TERRORIST ATTACK" HAPPENS...

AND WHAT JOLOGICON SAID?
"One ACT OF TERRORISM NEVER SEEN BEFORE WILL SHAKE ALL CORNERS OF OUR
PLANET EARTH"...

And did it shake all corners of our Earth? Nope.

Was it never seen before? Not unless you'd been living in a cave for
the last 20 years.

It's a miss.

DO YOU THINK THIS WAS NOT A *HIT*?

Yes.

DO YOU THINK THIS WAS MERE
COINCIDENCE? YOU'LL KNOW FOR SURE THAT I'M GOD AFTER THIS JULY 30
TSUNAMI!

Quit your jibbering kook.

It's Solloq! I thought he was dead. Just operating under another
assumed name.

He's crazier than ever. That's what daily breakfasts of milk and
amphetimines will do to you.

--Damon